Should i get End of era lahm?

fred1266
1291 posts Professional
i use a 4231

TOTS meterns

Neymar TOTs Hamsik TOTS Callejon

Caseimro TOTS Khedira

TOTS F. Luis Godin TOTS Chiellni Florenzi

Should i get Lahm and bring him on as a Sub for Florenzi or should i get rid of Chelllini and Florenzi and replace with Hummels and lahm

Comments

  • c0rbe
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    boateng and lahm
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    ok thanks
  • exzoo
    31920 posts National Team Captain
    We CANNOT make every decision for YOU guys, be RESPONSIBLE, learn to make your OWN decisions. I wonder if you will want us to FEED you next????
  • Layton8212
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    exzoo wrote: »
    We CANNOT make every decision for YOU guys, be RESPONSIBLE, learn to make your OWN decisions. I wonder if you will want us to FEED you next????

  • Layton8212
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hel be uploading a couple of pics next before he goes on a night out and asking which outfit we like best, setting up a poll maybe
  • exzoo
    31920 posts National Team Captain
    :D
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    hi just wanted some feed back from people who played with him no need to be jack a**ses
  • omarnyc
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2017
    exzoo wrote: »
    We CANNOT make every decision for YOU guys, be RESPONSIBLE, learn to make your OWN decisions. I wonder if you will want us to FEED you next????

    This guy :joy:
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14244 posts Has That Special Something
    fred1266 wrote: »
    hi just wanted some feed back from people who played with him no need to be jack a**ses

    Really, you come on this forum expecting people to help, do me a favour, you got more chance with raj on ea customer service
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6790 posts Big Money Move
    You come to the EA forums to get help or advice?

    giphy.gif
  • Shreds
    6 posts Ball Boy
    The guys above sum up the crappy/scummy side of this community, seems to be alot of unhelpful people on here.
    I have Lahm and he is amazing, i actually sold tots walker as i find Lahm better personally. So i would sub him in or just use the Boateng and Lahm hyper link.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14244 posts Has That Special Something
    Shreds wrote: »
    The guys above sum up the crappy/scummy side of this community, seems to be alot of unhelpful people on here.
    I have Lahm and he is amazing, i actually sold tots walker as i find Lahm better personally. So i would sub him in or just use the Boateng and Lahm hyper link.

    Well said
  • fred1266
    1291 posts Professional
    Shreds wrote: »
    The guys above sum up the crappy/scummy side of this community, seems to be alot of unhelpful people on here.
    I have Lahm and he is amazing, i actually sold tots walker as i find Lahm better personally. So i would sub him in or just use the Boateng and Lahm hyper link.

    Well said

    thanks
  • AliasMaurice
    1932 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'll definitely get the card when I've a few more coins, he'll have to be a sub but what a sub
  • Wooly1203
    2405 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lahm is amazing! Used him at both rb and as a CDM/CM when I need to switch formations and he is great either way
  • exzoo
    31920 posts National Team Captain
    omarnyc wrote: »
    exzoo wrote: »
    We CANNOT make every decision for YOU guys, be RESPONSIBLE, learn to make your OWN decisions. I wonder if you will want us to FEED you next????

    This guy :joy:

    And there are people who take it serious amk :D
Sign In or Register to comment.