FUT Champs July Monthly Rewards

Uncle Remus
2020 posts Fans' Favourite
For some reason I have it in my head that the cards for monthly rewards for June-Aug are TOTS players. Does anyone know?

Comments

• Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bump
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    Nah bro,we know as much as you
  • RK94
    1734 posts Moderator
    Nothing has been confirmed but as they lowered monthly requirements quite considerably I would say no to TOTS rewards.

I'm expecting monthlys to be the same as the weekly elite packs (Best of October-January)
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    I believe it's tots but let's wait and see
  • Mattheos
    1932 posts Play-Off Hero
    RK94 wrote: »
    Nothing has been confirmed but as they lowered monthly requirements quite considerably I would say no to TOTS rewards.

I'm expecting monthlys to be the same as the weekly elite packs (Best of October-January)

where can you see the monthly requirements?
  • RK94
    1734 posts Moderator
    Mattheos wrote: »

In the futchamps menu, click on the bottom right to view your current weekly rank, then filter it to monthly.
  • Aidennes
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Makes sense to make it best of October-January for July. Feb-May for August. Game will be totaly dead and gone after, unless they make September fifa 18 rewards? < that'd be ideal and make me play into September*
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero

In the futchamps menu, click on the bottom right to view your current weekly rank, then filter it to monthly.

They haven't lowered the req's have they? Is it not because this month is a 4 week month as opposed to last month being 5?
  • Dan is Clutch
    35242 posts World Cup Winner
    Bevan wrote: »

They haven't lowered the req's have they? Is it not because this month is a 4 week month as opposed to last month being 5?

It's like 15-20 wins lower than normal for elite 1.
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero

Ah, have they adjusted any others? Or is it only elite?
  • Dan is Clutch
    35242 posts World Cup Winner

I assume it's lower all around but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head what's needed!
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2017
    77 for elite 3 out of 160 matches, that surely is pretty low.

67 needed for gold 1...
  • King_Boontai

I assume it's lower all around but I couldn't tell you off the top of my head what's needed!

Yeah it's lowered all round, I think it's because the top 25% who didn't qualify through dkt get in, so it's lowered to help them.
  • shushumiga
    954 posts Semi-Pro

Yeah it's lowered all round, I think it's because the top 25% who didn't qualify through dkt get in, so it's lowered to help them.

Makes sense. They didn't jump in this weekend, they are jumping in from next weekend.
  • King_Boontai
    shushumiga wrote: »

Makes sense. They didn't jump in this weekend, they are jumping in from next weekend.

Even more reason to lower them.