SBC Lahm as CB?

cem1998
58 posts Park Captain
Since shorter players like Azpilicueta have been amazing in defence this year, do you think that SBC Lahm on 7 chem would play well?

Comments

• AEsey
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    He may but he is even shorter at 5 7
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    No
  • LahmChops
    1154 posts Professional
    Depends. If playing against Mertens and Gomez up top ,then you will be golden.. iIf you see Ibra and Mandzukic at the load up screen, then you are hosed.
  • bgp1845
    1810 posts Play-Off Hero
    not even on fifa would a CB thats 5'6" with 78 strength be good.

i don't even find azpi to be that good of a CB. i'm always happy when i come up against him, he's tiny and weak and usually always out of position and all my strikers bully him off the ball easy.
  • Tommygunn
    3157 posts National Call-Up
    bgp1845 wrote: »

i don't even find azpi to be that good of a CB. i'm always happy when i come up against him, he's tiny and weak and usually always out of position and all my strikers bully him off the ball easy.

88 benteke bullied him earlier
  • SuperSonicSean
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    LahmChops wrote: »
    If you see Ibra and Mandzukic at the load up screen, then you are hosed.
    How often do we see this though? I don't think I've played against him once this year, but I agree with your post.
    My ST would have a field day on a 5'7" Alonso. I'm a crossoholic lol.
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    Azüi and Lahm are different.
  • cem1998
    58 posts Park Captain
    bgp1845 wrote: »

Yeah fair enough, I decided not to buy him. Idk though, even if I can out strength Azpi, he always gets these last minute tackles against me.