Why do people play the weekend league?

Nana_bitty
1728 posts Play-Off Hero
I've not bothered playing the weekend league for a few weeks but thought I would have some games this weekend. Why did I even bother? This game must be the worst attempt at a competitive game mode I have ever seen.
Why bother having maintenance if your servers aren't suitable for the game in the first place?
Why bother patching a game just to make things worse?
Then you give us forum community people to try and fool people into thinking you care about your customers when really it's all about smoothing over people's disgust with this game so they go out and buy 18.

I've just played the first five games of WL and struggled with every game being slow and unresponsive. I managed two wins and lost three on penalties. I don't even care about rewards from a grind of forty games I don't have the time to ever play more than fifteen but when I do I expect a certain level of quality gaming.

Players feel like they are running in mud
Bad first touches
Short passes not going to team mates
Ai not moving on attack and static on defence
Button delay
Unable to do any skill moves due to game not registering pad movements
Shot power is weak or too much
Corners are useless

Will all this be fixed for 18?
Will have have better servers in place?
Will there be a skill gap?

I doubt any will be addressed

Why don't you employ a team that know how to program the engine you use and can iron out problems in the first month instead of people who are stealing a living.

Only then will you have a happy fan base

Comments

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    People still like the game. If they want to play, by all means. I personally gave up. WL burned me out of the game way sooner this year then last. By result, I spent NO money on the game since TOTY.

Not even going to bother going into the gameplay. Played 3 games last night white waiting to play some PUBG, and I was just disgusted. Just such trash at times.
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    People still like the game. If they want to play, by all means. I personally gave up. WL burned me out of the game way sooner this year then last. By result, I spent NO money on the game since TOTY.

Not even going to bother going into the gameplay. Played 3 games last night white waiting to play some PUBG, and I was just disgusted. Just such trash at times.

I don't know how they can get away with such a poor product.
    I would rather have p2p on weekend. League than these **** servers
  • Nana_bitty
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    This weekend the servers have been the worst I have ever experienced. Got to 9 games and just give up. That's me done with weekend league it's just unplayable
  • RadioShaq
    15095 posts Moderator
    Some people like doing things they hate. There are some who haven't liked the game since 11 and are still playing it today and putting in thousands of games.