WL qualification

DanSmith89
400 posts Sunday League Hero
I just won another game in Div1 to take my points total to 16 for the season and above the relegation zone meaning that I will hold div1.

However, I never received a message saying that I have qualified for the WL. Also, when I checked on the FUT page it said that I am currently 'not qualified'

Should I be worried or will it sort itself out for tomorrow?

I am correct in thinking that I should be qualified right?

Comments

• Yetko
    503 posts Sunday League Hero
    You have to finish the div1 matches
  • Diggy
    13630 posts Has That Special Something
    Yetko wrote: »

• D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Yetko wrote: »

Yep... need to complete the season.
  • DanSmith89
    really?

I'm sure that in previous seasons I used to get the 'FUT Weekend League qualification achieved' pop up once I got past the 14 point mark.

That's really annoying then, so I have missed out on qualifying? Punished for winning games and not having the time to complete the entire season :s :(
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    You will be qualified for the next one when you complete them.
  • LeBrouwski
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    It never did and if you want to see it as a punishment you should consider it a punishment for being lazy
  • Zdarlightt
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kinda sucks mate, if you're holding div 1 you should be able to win a DKT fairly easily ...
  • c0rbe
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    stop crying a game takes like 5 minutes, you act like they gave you 20 minutes to play 10 games, you've had all week to do it.
  • Diggy
    DanSmith89 wrote: »
    really?

I'm sure that in previous seasons I used to get the 'FUT Weekend League qualification achieved' pop up once I got past the 14 point mark.

That's really annoying then, so I have missed out on qualifying? Punished for winning games and not having the time to complete the entire season :s :(

The only thing you are being punished for is your inability to completely the season so you are punishing yourself
  • pudgyfudgy
    5512 posts Big Money Move
    Punished

#selfentitled
  • Currieman
    4948 posts National Call-Up
    Thought everyone was aware that you had to complete the season by now :lol:
  • c0rbe
    When you can't bring yourself to play 10 games in a whole week, yet expect to qualify and play 40 over a weekend? Okay then?
  • ICUP
    4124 posts National Call-Up
    c0rbe wrote: »
    stop crying a game takes like 5 minutes, you act like they gave you 20 minutes to play 10 games, you've had all week to do it.

You must be very good, 5 minutes a game means you make people quit
  • DanSmith89
    @c0rbe @Diggy @LeBrouwski

i'm not being lazy. It may not occur to you but some people actually have a social life outside of committing every moment to a playstation game.

My point is that they should allow you to qualify for the WL once you are guaranteed to stay in Division 1. I have achieved the necessary results and deserve to be there.

My reference to being 'punished' was because of the fact that my record this season is w5 d1 l0 so it is unfair that I haven't attained qualification when someone that has a record of 4w & 6l will have done so.
  • Diggy
    @c0rbe @Diggy @LeBrouwski

i'm not being lazy. It may not occur to you but some people actually have a social life outside of committing every moment to a playstation game.

My point is that they should allow you to qualify for the WL once you are guaranteed to stay in Division 1. I have achieved the necessary results and deserve to be there.

My reference to being 'punished' was because of the fact that my record this season is w5 d1 l0 so it is unfair that I haven't attained qualification when someone that has a record of 4w & 6l will have done so.

Lol u could have just started the remaining games& quit them so yeah back to my point 'punishing yourself'
  • DanSmith89
    @Diggy yeh that is my point. It is stupid to make someone have to start up and quit games, which wastes everyones time, when a better alternative is to just qualify someone once they have secured enuf points to hold Div1
  • SergiuLive
    That's like wanting to play in the champions league as soon as you are guaranteed 3rd place in the league.
    It can't happen, each team will finish their games and then play in the competition they qualified for.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11331 posts Has That Special Something
    If you really wanted to play in the wl that much you would have at least tried to qualify which isn't hard and doesn't take long you sit for an hour or 2 between monday-friday and it's done it's not like it's time consuming.
  • ICUP
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    That's like wanting to play in the champions league as soon as you are guaranteed 3rd place in the league.
    It can't happen, each team will finish their games and then play in the competition they qualified for.

That's a very stupid comparison, why its stupid is self explanatory.
  • Bevan
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero
    ICUP wrote: »

It's not a stupid comparison at all, he's completely right.

If you want the qualification, finish the division. You don't just play half a division and then demand qualification. Bore off.
  • ICUP
    edited July 2017
    Bevan wrote: »

If you want the qualification, finish the division. You don't just play half a division and then demand qualification. Bore off.

Are you stupid?
    This is a game and not the real thing, its like sunderland knowing they are getting relegated but you still have to play the rest of your game but on FIFA if you don't have enough games to make a difference you are relegated straight away.
    Don't try include real life common sense in a game you ****
  • DanSmith89
    @SergiuLive yes ridiculous comparison, please don't waste my time with such drivel.

@Fifa_Hawk_85 hawk My original post wasn't about not having time, it was asking a question about what happened.
  • c0rbe
    I still don't get why you care, if you have such a budding social life you aren't gonna play the 40 games lmao
  • Bevan
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero

Are you stupid?
    This is a game and not the real thing, its like knowing your getting relegated but you still have to play the rest of your game but on FIFA if you don't have enough games to make a difference you are relegated straight away.

Hahaha, you absolute belter, less of the abuse, there's no need.

You're right, it's a game, but it's supposed to resemble the real thing as much as they can. Therefore, they'll make you finish a division, as there's also the coin reward that you get for completing each season. They're not just going to give you the WL Qual & the Holding division coins when there's still a chance of winning the league and having the Winning Division 1 coins also.

Stop trying to 1 up people with your nonsensical childish comments. It's one thing when someone resorts to calling someone a "****".
  • c0rbe
    c0rbe wrote: »

You must be very good, 5 minutes a game means you make people quit

yeah not a hard game is it mate
  • SergiuLive
    @SergiuLive yes ridiculous comparison, please don't waste my time with such drivel.

@Fifa_Hawk_85 hawk My original post wasn't about not having time, it was asking a question about what happened.

@DanSmith89 yea sure...
  • ICUP

Are you stupid?
    This is a game and not the real thing, its like knowing your getting relegated but you still have to play the rest of your game but on FIFA if you don't have enough games to make a difference you are relegated straight away.

You're right, it's a game, but it's supposed to resemble the real thing as much as they can. Therefore, they'll make you finish a division, as there's also the coin reward that you get for completing each season. They're not just going to give you the WL Qual & the Holding division coins when there's still a chance of winning the league and having the Winning Division 1 coins also.

Stop trying to 1 up people with your nonsensical childish comments. It's one thing when someone resorts to calling someone a "****".

LOOL Im right but yet im making nonsensical childish comments. How very smart you are, If that was the case then the WL should have been awarded at the end of the season instead of mid season when he still had games left.
  • Bevan
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero

Are you stupid?

LOOL Im right but yet im making nonsensical childish comments. How very smart you are, If that was the case then the WL should have been awarded at the end of the season instead of mid season when he still had games left.

You have literally just killed my brain cells.
  • ICUP

Are you stupid?

Wow didn't think I could kill anything non-existent
  • Bevan
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero

Are you stupid?

Wow didn't think I could kill anything non-existent

Refer back to my "Nonsensical childish comments".

Ta.