Can't figure out a way to get Totti

LeBrouwski
410 posts Sunday League Hero
I want to get totti but my coins are limited
These are some players I have and could use.

SBC Higuain (91 rated)
SBC Cavani (87 rated)
SBC Insigne (86 but want to link him to my totti)
Tradable NIF Thiago Silva (89)
Untradable NIF Iniesta (88)
Untradable NIF Pique (87)
Untradable TOTS Orban (87)
Tradable Mendy (86)
Futchamps kovacic (84)
Futchanps diego alves (85)
Tradable IF n'zonzi (85)
Untradable OTW Luiz Adriano (79)

Cant figure out a way with these guys and still have to use two more TOTS. can you guys help me? I have 75k on PS4 with a few not so expensive gold players

Requirements are
4 tots
2 if
1 otw
2 sbc (it didnt work woth potm kane tho)
70 chem

Comments

• Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Check out FutBin and see the completed squads, see if there is anything that hits the players you already have.
  • LeBrouwski
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Check out FutBin and see the completed squads, see if there is anything that hits the players you already have.
    Most i check are with SBC Suárez and Lewandowski. They boost the rating so high they arent comparable anymore.
  • iWilshere_19
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    LeBrouwski wrote: »
    Most i check are with SBC Suárez and Lewandowski. They boost the rating so high they arent comparable anymore.

Tempted to stick my Suarez and Laca in there I never use either of them only Suarez off the bench at CM sometimes
  • AliasMaurice
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well worth it. I had to put my otw dembele and tots Dzeko in it.

Hell of a card
  • Pug
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    that otw luiz adriano is a no..that card will drag your overall rating very low. Mostly use 86 rating up. trade the ones lower than 85 to get more money to buy higher rating players. if you can get tots players with rating 89 and 90 it will ease the burden on the other cards requirement and lower it to 84/85