The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

OT: Pro Clubs Gameface

Andy99TradeZ
15214 posts World Class
I know that EA removed the option to add the Gameface straight onto Fifa 17 but i've heard you can import it over from FIFA 16?
Anyone know how to do this? Thanks. :)

Comments

• Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    My gamefacr has been loading every year since it was introduced I think dunno how..
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3530 posts National Call-Up
    I thought you already had your face on your Pro Andy? ;)
  • Andy99TradeZ
    15214 posts World Class
    I thought you already had your face on your Pro Andy? ;)

Nah not quite that bad irl :D:D
  • Frankenberry
    10215 posts Has That Special Something
    It was broken anyway, only the user could see his own game face (your Pro would look like a distorted, generic face in other players' views).
  • Otis
    3526 posts National Call-Up
    It was broken anyway, only the user could see his own game face (your Pro would look like a distorted, generic face in other players' views).

My pro was the wrong skin colour in other players view nevermind not having a gameface.
  • Libguy
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    I was playing pro clubs for the first time this year a couple of days ago since the FUT servers were down and my guy had his gameface. I didn't do anything. It was just the same guy I had last year.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26478 posts Player of the Year
    Otis wrote: »

My pro was the wrong skin colour in other players view nevermind not having a gameface.

That's been a problem for years, your player used to look orange to everyone else back in the day.
  • Otis
    3526 posts National Call-Up
    Otis wrote: »

That's been a problem for years, your player used to look orange to everyone else back in the day.

Not even that, my pro is black but he was white to everyone else