Low Driven Shot doesn't exist in UT Offline divisions?

BPM
191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Can some people test this for me, just finished two games playing offline to gain fitness for my main team and low driven shots doesn't exist for me, everytime I try it, the player will just blast the ball over the bar. I can perform low drive shots fine in online games :\

one example of what happening.

Y5YFBGe.gif

Comments

• G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Script doesnt let you abuse OP goals offline :lol:
  • BPM
    G12OGN wrote: »
    Script doesnt let you abuse OP goals offline :lol:

Legit lost the game because I couldn't finish. XD
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    This is most bizarre thread I've ever seen.
  • BPM
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    This is most bizarre thread I've ever seen.

Haha I understand I am asking such a stupid question here but I genuinely interested to see if its true.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    :lol: at this thread
  • BPM
    More examples of me bad finishing or low driven shots dont exist haha
    dBqlsEd.gif
    zndKDG5.gif

Then how I lost the game...lmao
    aMozyi3.gif
  • iitalic
    1906 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not being able to low driven cost me that 45k pack for the offline tourney couple of weeks ago. Don't know why you can't do them but u are correct
  • Shaanxz
    24269 posts Club Captain
    You can do them offline lmao
  • BPM
    iitalic wrote: »
    Not being able to low driven cost me that 45k pack for the offline tourney couple of weeks ago. Don't know why you can't do them but u are correct

Interesting. At least it isn't just me.

Shaanxz wrote: »
    You can do them offline lmao

Nice to know.

Maybe its a case of 0 input delay from offline that makes low driven shots inconsistent to perform. Once you power the shot, thats the action that will be perform, no time to do the low driven shot.

• Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    You clearly just don't know how to do them and are just holding full power without the second part of it. There's no power bar on the screen to prove this either. And since you lost there I'm surprised nobody has said this yet - git gud :trollface:
  • samthederbyram
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am so with you @BPM they do in fact not work in offline mode 100% confirmed
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Of course it exists in offline. Why are the power bars not showing & what difficulty was it on?
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

100% confirmed :joy:
  • Diggy
    15931 posts World Class
    I've just tested this they work fine
  • Orison
    75475 posts Icon

@Italic when you couldn't win a game on professional it has nothing to do with the low driven shot :joy:
  • BPM
    edited July 2017
    You clearly just don't know how to do them and are just holding full power without the second part of it. There's no power bar on the screen to prove this either. And since you lost there I'm surprised nobody has said this yet - git gud :trollface:

Played two online games and doing the exact same thing and low driven shots work perfectly fine. Haha. I play with player names. Hate the players name HUD. Also im the greatest Silver player ever. Come at me.

Lmao.
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

100% confirmed :joy:

All his words clearly prove it lol.
    Diggy wrote: »

Consistently?
    Orison wrote: »

@Italic when you couldn't win a game on professional it has nothing to do with the low driven shot :joy:

Probably dealing ❤️❤️❤️❤️, scripting and momentum haha.
  • Orison
    75475 posts Icon
    edited July 2017
    BPM wrote: »

Probably dealing ❤️❤️❤️❤️, scripting and momentum haha.

More like lack of skill.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Wait, this was on professional :joy:
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I have a theory that no matter what you blame, someone on here will agree with you and say they lost because of it too.

• iitalic
    1906 posts Play-Off Hero

I had like 5 1 on 1 with keeper and dybala was skying them over the bar and then the AI was just playing keep away. Heard someone say if the tournament is on professional it can get harder when u get to the final, not sure if that's true. Wasn't my finest moment losing to crosses to mertens headers
  • Diggy
    15931 posts World Class
    Yes consistently won 6-0 all 6 low driven shots
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

Spammer
  • Diggy
    15931 posts World Class
    edited July 2017

Spammer

lol I had to disprove this ridiculous notion :joy:
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

Spammer

lol I had to disprove this ridiculous notion :joy:

:joy:
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2017
    It's not proof without a gif

Chop chop @Diggy
  • Diggy
    15931 posts World Class
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    It's not proof without a gif

Chop chop @Diggy

I don't need to prove it to anyone but myself
  • BPM

Now do it on Legendary ;).

I take back my theory, and now changing it to that they have taken low driven shots out of Legendary and Ultimate Difficulty :') lmao.
  • Diggy
    15931 posts World Class

I take back my theory, and now changing it to that they have taken low driven shots out of Legendary and Ultimate Difficulty :') lmao.

Sorry only did it on world class
  • iitalic
    1906 posts Play-Off Hero

Me and you must be the only ones affected. I'm not crazy and have scored about 1000 low driven in weekend and in those offline tourneys they go flying out the stadium. Or I just wasn't hitting b button fast enough. Naahh it's ea fault