Two defenders with Med/Med workrates

Iwan1807
332 posts Sunday League Hero
What's your thoughts about it? Will try it for the first time. Both defenders are TOTS Nacho as LCB and TOTGS Varane as RCB in a 4-3-3(2) formation with TOTS N'Zonzi as CDM infront of them. Both 3 are on stay back on attack but I am worried when I see Med/Med workrates. Someone could give me opinion if tried?

Comments

• Iwan1807
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Here is the team I use (everything except Messi, Varane and Marcelo is untradable):
    ivT2vuO.png
  • Bvegas
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    I tried it with TOTKS Howedes and SIF Brooks and while both decent cards, they let too many people run a round them. Didn't have that urgency to fly across the box like Chiellini or Smalling
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've been using tots Felipe and marquinhos for over 50 games now I think, best cb pairing I've used this fifa.
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    I've been using tots Felipe and marquinhos for over 50 games now I think, best cb pairing I've used this fifa.

Same here. Med/med is fine.. Just stay rid of high/high guys
  • EisenErmin
    5799 posts Big Money Move
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Nogin182 wrote: »

Same here. Med/med is fine.. Just stay rid of high/high guys

Using Toty Ramos and Tots Luiz as CB´s Both are High/med and i have no problems at all. Its all in your head
  • PallMastBearer
    42 posts Park Captain
    Depends on which players I use.

TOTS Marquinhos and Varane are prone to some stupid mistakes and they aren't that reliable for me.

On the other hand, NIF 85 Sokratis and SIF Brooks is the best CB pair that I used. They are fantastic in tackles and interceptions and they can handle Aubameyangs, Vardys and that kind of players.
  • I used TOTS Marquinhos and Miranda in a team for a couple of games and it was terrible, just kept allowing runners in behind so i had to switch my whole team up.
  • tatadwader
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you don't play high pressure you'll be fine.

I play 3atb with 40 pressure in the cts and people rarely get behind my back line.
  • Diggy
    13638 posts Has That Special Something
    Couldn't use Baresi & Ferdinand together & I really wanted it to work