13589 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh
  • Chris
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 17
    Please for the love of god can we not lose at Wembley again 🙃
  • Nem
    7853 posts League Winner

This usually goes to poop for us whenever this sort of thing starts getting talked about
  • iHilarious
    edited February 18
    Nem wrote: »

This usually goes to poop for us whenever this sort of thing starts getting talked about

SrmAVlR.png

I’ve left 8th & 9th in to include fellow loungers ;)
  • iHilarious
    iHilarious wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »

SrmAVlR.png

I’ve left 8th & 9th in to include fellow loungers ;)

Can’t get it to work lol
    https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=3
  • GoodnightIrene
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    EFL have come out and apologised to us about the wrongful postponement of our game against Swindon last weekend, and Swindons excuse for not playing the match on the Sunday is that they wouldn't have access to training facilities.

I'm sure their refusal to play on Sunday was nothing to do with all of their goalkeepers being injured with only one youth goalkeeper to pick from, definitely not, no chance.

Sc*mmiest club in existence.
  • iHilarious
    23? :open_mouth:@Chris
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero

I knew we had some common ground.

We’re still dining out on when they acted like they’d won the league when they beat us in 13/14 and it was only November.

Went up as Champions with a record points tally and they got smashed in the playoff final :D
  • Chris
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 18
    23? :open_mouth:@Chris

This about the new owner? Well actually he’s very mature for his age 🙃

Lmao idk man, we’ve been through odd times. Like we had Niall Quinn, obvious club legend but didn’t have the funds to succeed alone. Then Ellis Short, typical tight arse US billionaire type who barely visited the region. Then Stewart Donald and his band of chancers, who managed to convince Short to forgive the loan but then stripped our academy bare.

So now it’s a 23 year old with a $2 billion hedge fund 🤷‍♂️ Let’s just see lmao, we’ve had new dawns before and they turn to ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • iHilarious
    BristolMDF wrote: »

We’re still dining out on when they acted like they’d won the league when they beat us in 13/14 and it was only November.

Went up as Champions with a record points tally and they got smashed in the playoff final :D

• GoodnightIrene
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    BristolMDF wrote: »

Obviously City are my numero uno despised club, but in principle you are a nicer club than Swindon, wouldn't have a good word to say about them.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't been on here in a while but just wanted to pop in and say Rowett is taking us to the Premier League and no one can stop Matt Smith bagging a hatrick at Wembley to take us up.
  • Nem
    7853 posts League Winner
    Bees collapse coming early this year 😏
  • Hicksy2011
    18901 posts World Class
    Played ok switched to 433 for no reason again and lost as usual
    48 minutes played by permanently owned players 23 or younger all season
    Just get the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out my club right now it’s going to take years to undo the damage done to this club
  • Nem
    7853 posts League Winner
    Playoffs here we come 😏
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Over 7 hours without a goal.
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Be very happy with Pearson tbh. About time we had some experience.
  • iHilarious
    Predictions for tomorrow night? @Hicksy2011
  • Hicksy2011
    18901 posts World Class
    edited February 22
    im going to assume here that we drop Harness for Byers and play 433 which is totally the wrong option
    3-0 Oxford
    although you guys are possibly the only team we could get away with playing 433 against (im assuming you still play it and still play good football)
  • iHilarious
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    im going to assume here that we drop Harness for Byers and play 433 which is totally the wrong option
    3-0 Oxford
    although you guys are possibly the only team we could get away with playing 433 against (im assuming you still play it and still play good football)

We do still play 433.. I don’t think a 3-0 Oxford is feasible but I like your pessimism
  • Hicksy2011
    18901 posts World Class
    3-0 Oxford

We do still play 433.. I don’t think a 3-0 Oxford is feasible but I like your pessimism

Actually we are probably due a Raggett goal, maybe 3-1 with him scoring from a corner
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    BIG NIGE <3
  • iHilarious
    3-0 Oxford

Actually we are probably due a Raggett goal, maybe 3-1 with him scoring from a corner

With big Rob dribbling 40 yards to win us a penalty again?
  • Hicksy2011
    18901 posts World Class
    3-0 Oxford

:joy:
    We’ve gone 433 with 3 holding midfielders and we still aren’t playing Whatmough even though the last three games have been an absolute disaster at CB and he’s arguably the best in the league
    We are getting smashed
  • iHilarious
    3-0 Oxford

:joy:
    We’ve gone 433 with 3 holding midfielders and we still aren’t playing Whatmough even though the last three games have been an absolute disaster at CB and he’s arguably the best in the league
    We are getting smashed

We’ve gone pretty attacking really..

Long v Curtis once again will be an interesting watch