2nd. West Brom
    3rd. Leeds
    4th. Fulham
    5th. Brentford
    6th. Stoke

22nd. Millwall
    23rd. Wigan
    24th. Charlton

Entirely based on the squads teams have as of today so Brentford keep Maupay and Benrahma basically.

@wheelerdeeler

Not terrible to be fair. Could have 5 of the Top 6 right just not in the right order (we won't talk about Stoke, let's just pretend I said Millwall 6th and Stoke 22nd).
  • Pietu
    7414 posts Big Money Move
    @wheelerdeeler You should start a save with Original Hazard FC
  • wheelerdeeler
    7691 posts League Winner
    Pietu wrote: »
    wheelerdeeler You should start a save with Original Hazard FC

After Googling, they're Jamaican. Can you even play in the Jamaican League?
  • Retro1989
    5325 posts Big Money Move
    Not a bad point considering Oliver Langford was constantly 🎃🎃🎃🎃 us over.
  • Pietu

You would have to start a new save and get a league update but you probably don’t want to do that. Just found them randomly in my save and found the name great and wanted to see if it's something you are interested!
  • wheelerdeeler
    7691 posts League Winner

You would have to start a new save and get a league update but you probably don’t want to do that. Just found them randomly in my save and found the name great and wanted to see if it's something you are interested!

Think if I started a new save now I'd download a thing to go down to the lowest possible tier in England and do the "Create a Club" thing and go all the way up. But I'm pretty locked in to my Kettering save still. Want to see what year I'll end up in.
  • Lard_Lad
    12757 posts Has That Special Something
    Win tomorrow and 5th place is on. Now imagine if Norwood goal against Villa had actually been given.

Never thought I’d see the day when I’d be watching Arsenal/Tottenham games hoping for them to lose to benefit us.
  • Pietu

Think if I started a new save now I'd download a thing to go down to the lowest possible tier in England and do the "Create a Club" thing and go all the way up. But I'm pretty locked in to my Kettering save still. Want to see what year I'll end up in.

Here is an idea, Create a Club and create a bunch of us that use these forums!
  • Hicksy2011
    18014 posts World Class
    @iHilarious the TBL FM all over again
  • iHilarious
    13391 posts Has That Special Something
    I will be contacting my lawyers tomorrow morning
  • Dizzy Bala
    3950 posts National Call-Up
    We only really need a point to be assured of 5th, Cardiff need 4 pts and for us to lose to both Barnsley/Stoke.

Derby are finished, Bristol City and Preston are finished. Swansea are almost finished. Can't call it between Millwall and Cardiff, both have two games against teams near the bottom.

Fancy Brentford for the Autos, they've got the momentum that usually sees teams win the playoffs.

It's looked like us against Fulham for a few games now and honestly, I think an away second leg suits us. If we can grab a result at home, I really fancy us to 🎃🎃🎃🎃-house a win away.

If West Brom don't go up automatic again, I could see Cardiff or Millwall in the playoff final. That's like the opposite of momentum.
  • Dizzy Bala
    Swear players are just getting sent off now on purpose so they don't have to bother playing though.
  • ryan217
    2959 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seeing as we're less than a week away;
    1st. Cardiff
    2nd. West Brom
    3rd. Leeds
    4th. Fulham
    5th. Brentford
    6th. Stoke

22nd. Millwall
    23rd. Wigan
    24th. Charlton

Entirely based on the squads teams have as of today so Brentford keep Maupay and Benrahma basically.

wheelerdeeler

Imagine predicting us for the title :joy:
  • Dizzy Bala
    I wouldn't say no if we're sticking around in the Championship next season.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7691 posts League Winner
    ryan217 wrote: »
    Seeing as we're less than a week away;
    1st. Cardiff
    2nd. West Brom
    3rd. Leeds
    4th. Fulham
    5th. Brentford
    6th. Stoke

22nd. Millwall
    23rd. Wigan
    24th. Charlton

wheelerdeeler

Imagine predicting us for the title :joy:

To be fair it's not the worst shout in the world. Don't know what the PPG is, but if you had your Harris form for the whole season you probably wouldn't be far off. And I thought Warnock would be able to get you to bounce back.
  • NornIron
    14093 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 16
    @iHilarious My Da just phoned me to say is Joel cooper away as Linfield are looking to replace him. He thinks with Full time training he will rip most teams apart in league 1.
    My Da thinks Cooper is better than Sykes and Whyte were in our league.
  • iHilarious
    13391 posts Has That Special Something
    NornIron wrote: »
    @iHilarious My Da just phoned me to say is Joel cooper away as Linfield are looking to replace him. He thinks with Full time training he will rip most teams apart in league 1.
    My Da thinks Cooper is better than Sykes and Whyte were in our league.

I’ll definitely take him then :lol: Sykesy looks a lot better than when he started, could be a pivotal part of next season’s push providing we keep the bulk of our squad
  • Hicksy2011
    18014 posts World Class
    Wycombe Rotherham and Coventry all get to vote on whether league 1 has a salary cap next season even though they aren’t in our league :joy:
    Couldn’t make this stuff up
  • BristolMDF
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Wycombe Rotherham and Coventry all get to vote on whether league 1 has a salary cap next season even though they aren’t in our league :joy:
    Couldn’t make this stuff up

Seems odd at first but then again if the three relegated teams from the championship got a vote is that much fairer? At least the promoted teams have experience of the likely impact whereas no relegated team is gonna vote to have to slash their salary spending if they’re a big spender.
  • Hicksy2011
    18014 posts World Class
    I mean doing it without them or waiting another 10 days for these championship teams to be confirmed
    The issue is that teams that are relegated aren’t going to be held to the salary cap on the first year, so they can essentially vote to have a big advantage if they get relegated straight back
  • They Caged Non
    6371 posts Big Money Move
    Jesus, Birmingham are quids in selling that lad to Dortmund arent they, massive cash injection that.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7691 posts League Winner
    Imagine if Villa actually stay up. West Ham playing Watford tomorrow as well.
  • Dizzy Bala
    "Leeds United will have to pay €21m (£19m) to sign RB Leipzig striker Jean-Kevin Augustin should they secure promotion to the Premier League."

Yikes if that's true. They've also had to sign Helder Costa as well. Neither of whom have really make that much of an impact.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7691 posts League Winner
    Beg Watford beat West Ham tomorrow so the Villa/West Ham game last day of the season is a proper "whoever loses goes down" game.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7691 posts League Winner
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    "Leeds United will have to pay €21m (£19m) to sign RB Leipzig striker Jean-Kevin Augustin should they secure promotion to the Premier League."

Yikes if that's true. They've also had to sign Helder Costa as well. Neither of whom have really make that much of an impact.

Saw that yesterday. Not ideal when they're about 35m spent already without any improvements on their Championship team. Can't see them doing a Fulham/Villa either, so be interesting to see what happens.
  • BristolMDF
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    If Watford and West Ham have got any sense then there’ll be a lot of passing around the back tomorrow :lol:
  • Dandingooo
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    If Watford and West Ham have got any sense then there’ll be a lot of passing around the back tomorrow :lol:

Just kick off and leave the ball in the middle of the pitch
  • BristolMDF
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dandingooo wrote: »

Wouldn’t it know that they’re not actively playing the game and disconnect them?
  • wheelerdeeler
    7691 posts League Winner
    Dandingooo wrote: »

Wouldn’t it know that they’re not actively playing the game and disconnect them?

Just need to put an elastic band around the analog sticks.