• Farlz
    9590 posts League Winner
    Parker IN
  • Farlz
    9590 posts League Winner
    Why are Blues just never quite ❤️❤️❤️❤️ enough to go down, does my head in
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Lovely win there. It’s going to be tight now till the Fulham game with West Bromwich.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Absolutely horrific game, but we've managed to dig out 3 Points. Story of our season.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Lovely win there. It’s going to be tight now till the Fulham game with West Bromwich.

We've got Forest and Cardiff before that game. Hardly a guaranteed 6 Points.
  • chaser2k15
    16386 posts World Class
    What has happened to blackburn the last few games, good performance vs preston then complete meltdown.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    They just aren't that good without Dack. Probably says more about Preston than Blackburn that they beat them. Sounded like their game today was genuinely painful to watch.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    edited July 2020
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Didn’t even bother watching today, spending some nice time with my folks instead, this club has taken any interest I had in football away in the last couple of years. Imagine not getting remotely excited for your only derby fixture, sad really.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Parker's getting closer and closer to ending this run.
  • Handy Andy
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Didn’t even bother watching today, spending some nice time with my folks instead, this club has taken any interest I had in football away in the last couple of years. Imagine not getting remotely excited for your only derby fixture, sad really.

@BristolMDF
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in.

Nothing against the bloke but totally out of his depth. Was never qualified for the job and got it because he was a family friend of the board.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    You're letting the lounge down @Dandingooo.
  • Dandingooo
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite

Laca scores against us, we need to rejoin the championship fs
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Dandingooo wrote: »

Not good enough at all. If you're not careful you'll be stuck in 6th.
  • Dandingooo
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite

Sack the board and Nuno
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    edited July 2020

Sack the board and Nuno

Honestly just liquidate. Start again as Wolverhampton AFC in Tier 7 or 8.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    edited July 2020
    It's tempting you know. They've sacked two Managers in two seasons since I left and now they've come back to me. As someone wise once said. Should I stay, or should I go?
    76BNs9D.png

What can I say, I'm addicted to the Kett.
    4RkojwI.png
  • Pietu
    9934 posts League Winner
    It's tempting you know. They've sacked two Managers in two seasons since I left and now they've come back to me. As someone wise once said. Should I stay, or should I go?
    76BNs9D.png

4RkojwI.png

TRAITOR!!!!!!!
  • iHilarious
    13583 posts Has That Special Something
    I do love me some Kett
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Pietu wrote: »
    76BNs9D.png

4RkojwI.png

TRAITOR!!!!!!!

When the Kett comes calling you don't say no.
  • Pietu
    9934 posts League Winner
    76BNs9D.png

4RkojwI.png

TRAITOR!!!!!!!

Do you have any Finnish players there?
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    76BNs9D.png

4RkojwI.png

TRAITOR!!!!!!!

Just signed Westerholm as a back-up DLP. Might try for Miika Vesala as a starting DLP if I can afford him after some player sales who's basically the best Finnish player since Jari Litmanen.

But I need to sell a load of players they've bought in my two years gone. For some reason they've signed 4 Keepers.
  • Pietu
    9934 posts League Winner
    76BNs9D.png

4RkojwI.png

TRAITOR!!!!!!!

Just signed Westerholm as a back-up DLP. Might try for Miika Vesala as a starting DLP if I can afford him after some player sales who's basically the best Finnish player since Jari Litmanen.

But I need to sell a load of players they've bought in my two years gone. For some reason they've signed 4 Keepers.

Get him in! You should also look for some Finnish prospects
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    76BNs9D.png

4RkojwI.png

TRAITOR!!!!!!!

I know most of them from when I was in the Finnish league. My Left-Back Koivu is one of them, but don't think I'd be able to sign him because I'd only just signed him permanently for GrIFK when I got promoted. Had him on loan the year before.
  • Pietu
    9934 posts League Winner
    edited July 2020
    76BNs9D.png

4RkojwI.png

TRAITOR!!!!!!!

I know most of them from when I was in the Finnish league. My Left-Back Koivu is one of them, but don't think I'd be able to sign him because I'd only just signed him permanently for GrIFK when I got promoted. Had him on loan the year before.

Koivu, a big name in Finnish ice hockey!
  • ryan217
    2965 posts Fans' Favourite
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    BristolMDF wrote: »

BristolMDF

Gutted
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Quite ironic that we got Warnock sacked and you did the same to Johnson.
  • They Caged Non
    6495 posts Big Money Move
    Alastair wrote: »

Slight issue with this, Hodgson then went on to manage England and it was the worst thing I’ve ever seen, I love anything nailing the scousers and their disgusting fans but where Hodgson is concerned I may actually sympathise a bit.