The English Football League Lounge 2020/21

Comments

• wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    edited July 2020
    You haven't lived until you've had Triple Cooked Chips done well.
  • They Caged Non
    6496 posts Big Money Move
    You haven't lived until you've had Triple Cooked Chips done well.

Yeah they are ridiculous, our local golf club that’s like 200 yards down the road does awesome food, they basically cut a potato into quarters then fry them in beef dripping, absolutely huge and really nice
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been all over Forest but just can’t score as always. Look forward to us losing 1-0 after Bentley flaps a cross into his own net.
  • james2060
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    ST holders at non Champ clubs, how have your teams gone around the refunds of your ST? We've not provided a cash back option, but either credit back on future season tickets or "donate" the remaining balance to the club's academy.
    A lot of our fans obviously weren't happy with this, plus with the Bury game gone too, so only got 17/23 games.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Looks like it's Norwich, Bournemouth and West Ham/Villa/Watford then doesn't it.
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    james2060 wrote: »
    ST holders at non Champ clubs, how have your teams gone around the refunds of your ST? We've not provided a cash back option, but either credit back on future season tickets or "donate" the remaining balance to the club's academy.
    A lot of our fans obviously weren't happy with this, plus with the Bury game gone too, so only got 17/23 games.

Don’t be fobbed off. You have a legal right to your money back if you want it.
  • Farlz
    9601 posts League Winner
    this bottom 5 in the Prem bloody hell
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Said it the other day, going to genuinely be daylight robbery that one of West Ham, Villa or Bournemouth are going to stay up. I'll let Watford off because they beat Liverpool.
  • james2060
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    BristolMDF wrote: »

Don’t be fobbed off. You have a legal right to your money back if you want it.

Yeah I'm holding off as I'm sure they'll present the option, I think it's ~ £85 for me. That's why I wanted to hear what other clubs have done, it's not as if we can't afford it, we're going to get best part of £10 mil in a couple months.

And I renewed mine the week before the season got put on hold, so if crowds are still absent for next season I'm not liking the precedent they've set..
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    I'm looking forward to us making this Birmingham team that are losing 3-0 to Huddersfield look like Pep's Barca at the weekend.
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m looking forward to not watching any more football this season after tonight....
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    I’m looking forward to not watching any more football this season after tonight....

Why are you not starting Kalas, Massengo or Bentley?
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero

Because our manager’s a complete fraud and their names didn’t come out of the tombola machine before kick off.

To be fair though Bentley has been awful for the second half of the season, I’d have Maenpaa over him any day.
  • Pietu
    10120 posts Has That Special Something

Because our manager’s a complete fraud and their names didn’t come out of the tombola machine before kick off.

To be fair though Bentley has been awful for the second half of the season, I’d have Maenpaa over him any day.

Niki Mäenpää!!!
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pietu wrote: »

Niki Mäenpää!!!

He’s quality!
  • Pietu
    Pietu wrote: »

Niki Mäenpää!!!

He’s quality!

Take care of him! He doesn't have long left
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thank ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that’s over. See you next season lads.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    Awful game to be honest, but we scraped the win. If I can't be in the stadium watching it, we don't need to play pretty. We're not over the line yet, but 3-4pts from Fulham/Derby would do noicely.

What was Williams doing here? He's had a steep decline past four seasons. Absolutely stupid lmao.

• BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ridiculous from Williams, hopefully the last game he’s played for us.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Football is proper awful isn't it.

Charlton staying up, Leeds going up, West Ham staying up and us throwing away any hopes of the playoffs.
  • They Caged Non
    6496 posts Big Money Move
    Ridiculous from Williams, hopefully the last game he’s played for us.

He is absolutely terrible, like conference level
  • Dizzy Bala
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    Just seen this as well, what's going on with Bristol City lads?

Yates ended up with a bloody nose, Cash has his battle wounds as well.

• GoodnightIrene
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    Like kids throwing a tantrum because they've missed out on playoffs :lol:
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    To be fair I can't say anything after our showing against Leeds. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a similar team talk of the Manager telling the team to get stuck in and show some Pashun.
  • Handy Andy
    6313 posts Big Money Move

who do clubs doing this think they are :D ridiculous
  • Pietu
    Se on tulossa kotiin.
    lV5Rtwm.png

x5Qw93x.png

There'll be harder runs to a World Cup Final, but I'm in a World Cup Final with Finland.
    YH4jRML.png

I SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER SEE ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN.
    EJVajqE.png

Let's go!!!!
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    Just seen this as well, what's going on with Bristol City lads?

Yates ended up with a bloody nose, Cash has his battle wounds as well.

To be fair he started the kung fu after about 30 seconds :lol:

Weimann just gave him a little Austrian hello.
  • Lard_Lad
    12757 posts Has That Special Something
    Bid for John Swift apparently, 3.5m, reckon he’s good enough for Prem @Handy Andy
  • BristolMDF
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol even Football Manager is trolling me

bcdd7bdb0eaf11571cfadc7d2cd8e239.png