• Lard_Lad
    12616 posts Has That Special Something
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    I wanted Bristol to win until I heard the chant they were doing.

Which one?

The cringey MLS one

I genuinely don’t know what you’re talking about!

The You’re not singing over there, were all singing over here one

MLS? That’s been doing the rounds over here since you were in diapers....erm I mean nappies...lad!

FIGHT AND WIN!!!!!!
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    GO SPORTS!

Incredible effort over two legs.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    I think we’ll all be a little hoarse tomorrow.
  • AtomicOdin
    1134 posts Professional
    Another loss, thats 4 on the bounce and with Oldham, the real dons and Bury our next 3 games I cant see us winning a single one of them. Those that went tonight say its looks like the players have given up, there is no fight in them at all. Starting to wonder if McCall has lost the dressing room.
  • Karlos
    24300 posts Club Captain
    You can win the next 2 if you like. Just lose the 3rd :smiley:
  • AtomicOdin
    1134 posts Professional
    Karlos wrote: »
    You can win the next 2 if you like. Just lose the 3rd :smiley:

Cant see it unless we sign half a new team in the next few days. Need a new back 4, new keeper and 2 new cm's at the very least.
  • TimRUFC
    3225 posts National Call-Up
    Any Bradford on here? :wink: plus thanks to little old Bury F.C for Michael Smith, assist in home debut and a goal in his first start for the club in a Yorkshire derby :joy: he’s **** you know
  • TimRUFC
    3225 posts National Call-Up
    AtomicOdin wrote: »
    Another loss, thats 4 on the bounce and with Oldham, the real dons and Bury our next 3 games I cant see us winning a single one of them. Those that went tonight say its looks like the players have given up, there is no fight in them at all. Starting to wonder if McCall has lost the dressing room.

Those that went last night were full of crap if that’s what they say. In the first half it was even with you lot probably playing the better football tbh without really creating much. In the second half we upped the tempo massively same as we did against Pompey at the wkend. Not many teams if any in this division can keep up with our lads’ fitness just look at the managers background ffs :joy: in the end it could and probably should have been more but the first half was very competitive. If Bradford continue to defend like that though you lot won’t be in the playoff mix much more. Good luck for rest of the season
  • AtomicOdin
    1134 posts Professional
    TimRUFC wrote: »

Those that went last night were full of **** if that’s what they say. In the first half it was even with you lot probably playing the better football tbh without really creating much. In the second half we upped the tempo massively same as we did against Pompey at the wkend. Not many teams if any in this division can keep up with our lads’ fitness just look at the managers background ffs :joy: in the end it could and probably should have been more but the first half was very competitive. If Bradford continue to defend like that though you lot won’t be in the playoff mix much more. Good luck for rest of the season

We only have 2 fit defenders and are missing our first choice keeper. Our full backs last night were a cm and a lw. Local reporter saying the same as the fans, played well for first 22 mins then heads dropped once you scored and we failed to compete. One thing this **** poor run has shown is how poor league 1 is though. Only won 2 of our last 8 and lost 4 on the bounce and we are still in 5th. Outside of Wigan and Blackburn this league is very average.

Good luck for the rest of the season, from what I have seen of you guys this season you should be in the play offs come the end of the season.
  • Hicksy2011
    13070 posts Has That Special Something
    TimRUFC wrote: »

Those that went last night were full of **** if that’s what they say. In the first half it was even with you lot probably playing the better football tbh without really creating much. In the second half we upped the tempo massively same as we did against Pompey at the wkend. Not many teams if any in this division can keep up with our lads’ fitness just look at the managers background ffs :joy: in the end it could and probably should have been more but the first half was very competitive. If Bradford continue to defend like that though you lot won’t be in the playoff mix much more. Good luck for rest of the season

We only have 2 fit defenders and are missing our first choice keeper. Our full backs last night were a cm and a lw. Local reporter saying the same as the fans, played well for first 22 mins then heads dropped once you scored and we failed to compete. One thing this **** poor run has shown is how poor league 1 is though. Only won 2 of our last 8 and lost 4 on the bounce and we are still in 5th. Outside of Wigan and Blackburn this league is very average.

Good luck for the rest of the season, from what I have seen of you guys this season you should be in the play offs come the end of the season.

Sounds almost identical to us, keep having games where we are the better side im the first half but then because of all our i juries we just fall to pieces in the second half
  • Farlz
    8414 posts League Winner
    loooool wtf is that
  • Hicksy2011
    13070 posts Has That Special Something
    Id hope they would sooner liquidate than have that for 100 years
  • Alastair
    10059 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    That’s the worst badge I’ve ever seen. :joy:
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Looks American
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Looks American

The York Shire White n Blue Sox
  • james2060
    2839 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couldn't have happened to a better club :D
  • JamieC
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Why the need to change?

What's wrong with the current one?
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    So the current badge doesn’t represent who they are, but a generic piece of clip art, doing what looks vaguely like a Hitler Youth salute does? :neutral:
  • Tesco
    6542 posts Big Money Move
    The more I see the badge, the more I see the 'leeds united' text as some sort of perverse head ala:

816a95b5kr6e.jpg
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Tesco wrote: »
    The more I see the badge, the more I see the 'leeds united' text as some sort of perverse head ala:

816a95b5kr6e.jpg

hammerhead-shark-cartoon-illustration-fish-sea-life-animal-40889578.jpg
  • Dizzy Bala
    3681 posts National Call-Up
    That's up there with Wimbledon being moved away and renamed or Cardiff playing in Red.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    That's up there with Wimbledon being moved away and renamed or Cardiff playing in Red.

It’s funny but it’s not that funny.
  • Blackada18
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I actually feel sorry for Leeds, that's got to be the worst design I've ever seen. Paid professionals and board members actually approved that sh*te
  • AtomicOdin
    1134 posts Professional
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

At least I can always count on the idiots down the road to cheer me up.

Looks like we are after Dennis from Chesterfield, cash + player deal offered to them, no idea which player as we hardly have any that are fit and uninjured.