The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

The English Football League Lounge 2019/20

Comments

• wheelerdeeler
    6675 posts Big Money Move
    If Barnsley do the double over us I’m officially giving up. Just relegate us to the Blue Square South.
  • Handy Andy
    5847 posts Big Money Move
    How on earth is this not a penalty :joy:
  • wheelerdeeler
    Spent the last couple of weeks really bigging Rodak up but he’s been shocking today.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Seriously though. This is as bad as it’s been for us in recent memory. Absolutely shocking. Shown up thinking we’ll just walk it.
  • Seriously though. This is as bad as it’s been for us in recent memory. Absolutely shocking. Shown up thinking we’ll just walk it.

Cauley :grimace:
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited February 15
    Want Parker gone. Disgusting performance.
  • Sounds like only Leeds’ poor finishing saved us from an absolute hiding today. Other results mean we’re somehow still as close to 6th place as we were at kick off.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4225 posts National Call-Up
    Massive win. Keeps the playoffs dream alive just about.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Without exaggeration, that might have been the worst Fulham game I’ve ever seen.
  • Hicksy2011
    14813 posts Has That Special Something
    3 points and another clean sheet for Bass who was good again
    Team defo showing signs already of struggling with all of our cup exploits so just got to keep trudging along and hope we land in the play offs
  • Seanregal
    1011 posts Professional
    Did anyone else hear the pools/results guy on sky say "If i dont read your team out because of the weather dont worry i still love you"
  • wheelerdeeler
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Seriously though. This is as bad as it’s been for us in recent memory. Absolutely shocking. Shown up thinking we’ll just walk it.

Cauley :grimace:

At least he didn’t celebrate. Would’ve jumped in the Thames if he started shushing us, and with this weather jumping in the Thames is almost certainly going to result in death.

Although after today death would just be a mercy.
  • WFCBagnall
    75700 posts Moderator
    2-0 down to win 3-2.

I love this game.
  • AaronMFC
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Back to worrying about relegation no shots on target at home to Luton wouldnt have scored if the game never ended. Not sure about Woodgates genius plan to just put more strikers on the pitch when we're losing ended with 4 centre forwards when all game long the link up was the problem.
  • wheelerdeeler
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Back to worrying about relegation no shots on target at home to Luton wouldnt have scored if the game never ended. Not sure about Woodgates genius plan to just put more strikers on the pitch when we're losing ended with 4 centre forwards when all game long the link up was the problem.

Him and Parker probably did their badges together. No logic to it, if we’re winning bring on every Defender available and if we’re losing chuck on every Forward. Pretty sure we had AK47 at RWB at the end today.
  • Tornado31619
    20248 posts Club Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Team defo showing signs already of struggling with all of our cup exploits so just got to keep trudging along and hope we land in the play offs

Got to watch you live today for the first time, thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere.
  • Hicksy2011

Got to watch you live today for the first time, thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere.

Yeh it’s top when it gets going
    Unfortunately not quite what it used to be, think the Jackett style of being slow and grinding out results and taken some of the sting out the crowd
    Sort of removed a bit of the ‘we want to embarrass you and send you home crying’ venom there used to be
  • Dizzy Bala
    3745 posts National Call-Up
    Keith Stroud is really something else. He needs to find something else to do on Saturdays because refereeing football isn't for him.

Love Daws though lmao.
  • Retro1989
    4950 posts National Call-Up
    Out of all the stuff he got wrong today this was just stupid.
  • Retro1989
    4950 posts National Call-Up
    Engels having a Fifa moment.
  • Farlz
    8719 posts League Winner
    I can’t deal with the Premier League. Just take me back already.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Farlz wrote: »
    I can’t deal with the Premier League. Just take me back already.

Losing at home to Spurs thanks to a last minute winner means you're still doing a Fulham.
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited February 17
    From Boro to Barca. Think one of the others they were interested in was Stuani as well.
  • They Caged Non
    5797 posts Big Money Move
    AaronMFC wrote: »

You would think we had learnt our lesson about that in 2006 in Eindhoven wouldnt you.
  • Hicksy2011
    Gone full strength while Exeter have made changes, win and we go to Wembley
    I mean this really should be a formality if we actually turn up (but we quite often don’t)
  • Hicksy2011
    Jeeezzz made hard work of that
    0-0 at 80 mins end up winning 3-2 having gone behind twice
    Wembley here we come, competitive fixture #7 at the new gaff
  • iHilarious
    13186 posts Has That Special Something

• Hicksy2011
    iHilarious wrote: »

Mate I couldnt give a flying ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if it was a cup for being the best club in the PO post code, if it’s Wembley and there’s a cup it’s competitive
    Especially as we are playing a horrible club guaranteed