The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The English Football League Lounge 2019/20

Comments

• GoodnightIrene
    3754 posts National Call-Up
    When you’re the highest position you’ve been this millennium and your gaffer leaves for a team a league and 37 places below you, sums up the club :lol:
  • JamieC
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    JamieC wrote: »

We weren't the only one in our league to have a late call off.

What goes through these refs minds?

Getting home in time for Strictly?

Probably! :joy:

All he needs is his travel cost paid and half the matchday fee, despite the game getting called off.
  • BrentfordFC
    13149 posts Has That Special Something
  • wheelerdeeler
    6672 posts Big Money Move
    Guess they didn’t count Mawson getting bodied so badly by Watkins for the goal that he ended up on the deck as an error leading to a goal then.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Can EA hurry up and bring out the Championship League SBC. I keep avoiding putting Championship players into SBCs just for the 1 in a million chance they do a Fulham player or Badou Ndiaye for it.

Seriously though, why are they holding back the **** League SBCs? We're in December.
  • GoodnightIrene
    Would have to say I'd want Flynn, then Jones, then Holloway as my top 3. Mansell wouldn't be the worst for an interim appointment but please not Hargreaves and anyone but Cotterill thank you.
  • Hicksy2011
    14744 posts Has That Special Something

The replies on this are tragic, you would think they got relegated to the championship and put in administration
    We lost 4-1 to bloody Accrington and I wouldn’t say we are in the dark days for our club so god knows how Liverpool fans would cope if they actually got relegated some day
  • ryan217
    2910 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

The replies on this are tragic, you would think they got relegated to the championship and put in administration
    We lost 4-1 to bloody Accrington and I wouldn’t say we are in the dark days for our club so god knows how Liverpool fans would cope if they actually got relegated some day

"dark days at Liverpool FC" :joy:
    Does finishing outside the top 6 in the top division really count as dark days in these deluded morons minds then?
  • They Caged Non
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    ryan217 wrote: »
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

"dark days at Liverpool FC" :joy:
    Does finishing outside the top 6 in the top division really count as dark days in these deluded morons minds then?

Yeah but always remember, its someone else's fault.
  • They Caged Non
    Amazing thread in GD, some bloke has sold his Eusebio for minimum BIN and is now trying to demand EA give him the card back, worst thing is anybody saying hard luck etc is getting trolled for not being sympathetic. i like the word sympathetic, mainly because it contains the word pathetic.
  • GoodnightIrene
    Amazing thread in GD, some bloke has sold his Eusebio for minimum BIN and is now trying to demand EA give him the card back, worst thing is anybody saying hard luck etc is getting trolled for not being sympathetic. i like the word sympathetic, mainly because it contains the word pathetic.
    People here will literally use anything to bash EA at every opportunity.
  • GoodnightIrene
    Plymouth are such reprehensible scum, literally play acting, diving and calling for penalties all game, although by the looks of things with their finishing it wouldn't have mattered if they'd been given one anyway.
  • They Caged Non
    Plymouth are such reprehensible scum, literally play acting, diving and calling for penalties all game, although by the looks of things with their finishing it wouldn't have mattered if they'd been given one anyway.

Quite enjoy your random rants in GD at people haha, went all in on someone in that thread tonight. Plymouth was one of the first games I ever attended as a kid, we had kids down there and the guy took us to the match, old div 3 got beat by Oldham.
  • GoodnightIrene

Quite enjoy your random rants in GD at people haha, went all in on someone in that thread tonight. Plymouth was one of the first games I ever attended as a kid, we had kids down there and the guy took us to the match, old div 3 got beat by Oldham.
    This place is ran like a joke, threads like that are allowed to stay up yet I get reprimanded for pointing out the obvious.

• They Caged Non

This place is ran like a joke, threads like that are allowed to stay up yet I get reprimanded for pointing out the obvious.

Haha yeah it is, i got a warning after being grassed up by one of the main posters in there, i referred to people who sweat it out in weekend league as idiots and this guy took offence and assumed its a personal attack on him.
  • GoodnightIrene

Haha yeah it is, i got a warning after being grassed up by one of the main posters in there, i referred to people who sweat it out in weekend league as idiots and this guy took offence and assumed its a personal attack on him.
    My personal favourite was for comparing someone to a dictator.
  • Karlos
    24373 posts Club Captain
  • Karlos
    24373 posts Club Captain

1-0 to the referee.
  • Hicksy2011
    I’m 100% here for Plymouth bashing
  • iHilarious
    13185 posts Has That Special Something
    I assume everyone will be watching the cupset tonight?
  • wheelerdeeler
    Man Utd beating Colchester?
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4225 posts National Call-Up
    If City have done their homework I'm expecting them to just hammer shots from 30 yards all game at good old poppadom wrists. Sincerely hope they stick at least 8 past him.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Jamie Mackie does make me laugh sometimes.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Genuinely amazed that City didn't get Villa.
  • Alastair
    10139 posts Moderator
    4:35pm today will mark 5 years to the day since the hammer fell and Hereford United ceased to exist. That time he’s flown by and whilst there have been many great moments over the years it still doesn’t compare to having the original club still.

@Karlos my advice to you is don’t back Bury Phoenix just yet, fight to keep Bury FC while it’s still alive.
  • Hicksy2011

Not surprised with all the 3 year contracts we hand out to guys who don’t play and the free points we give away
  • GoodnightIrene
    Karlos wrote: »
    You’ve already been kicked out silly.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Anyone know anything about Flynn Downes from Ipswich? Saw we've been linked with him for January and seeing as Harry Arter's gone missing we need another Centre-Mid.