The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

The English Football League Lounge 2019/20

Comments

• ryan217
    2901 posts Fans' Favourite

Hang on this is an even better example.

The worst part about seeing this video is the **** had an incredible game against us at our place that season
  • AaronMFC
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think archer made mistakes pretty much everytime we played millwall the one he dropped to howson was particularly bad
  • Dizzy Bala
    3710 posts National Call-Up
    Always a tough fixture, if you believe in bogey teams, we’ve just played three of them in a row. We probably rested one too many and tried to go physical against a team that live for a battle.

Millwall played some good stuff and perhaps if they were a little more clinical then we’d of been out of sight at half time. To not just get back into it but also to be winning only to draw was a bit of a choker.

Fortunately we have Boro midweek next so that should be an easy three points lol.
  • Hicksy2011
    13784 posts Has That Special Something
    Playing Posh today
    A little bit scared
  • AaronMFC
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    Always a tough fixture, if you believe in bogey teams, we’ve just played three of them in a row. We probably rested one too many and tried to go physical against a team that live for a battle.

Millwall played some good stuff and perhaps if they were a little more clinical then we’d of been out of sight at half time. To not just get back into it but also to be winning only to draw was a bit of a choker.

Fortunately we have Boro midweek next so that should be an easy three points lol.

Didnt even realise that were certainly not your bogey team even at the best of times. We're a lot worse than the team that lost 3-0 last season as well so expecting another hammering.
  • james2060
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Playing Posh today
    A little bit scared

I think we'll be without most of the first choice midfield, I wouldn't worry too much.
  • Hicksy2011
    We have been comprehensively outplayed in midfield by two non league outfits in the last month, I think you will cope
  • wheelerdeeler
    6400 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    Was hoping Bobby Reid would be for today. Just rotating Knockaert for AK47 today. Don’t mind it considering we’ve got three hard games in a week. Still don’t like Onomah starting though.
  • james2060
    We have been comprehensively outplayed in midfield by two non league outfits in the last month, I think you will cope

We've only got 2 midfields starting, this will be a fun one
  • Hicksy2011
    Seeing no Maddison is a huge bonus Brown can’t deal with him
    Guess we better cash in then, this is a free hit for you guys
    If you wanted any confidence we have two 6ft5+ slow CBs against Eisa and Toney
  • Unchanged, nice, about time we set up to our strengths rather than just trying to mitigate the opposition. Should be quite open today but expect Fulham’s quality to be too much for us. Be very pleased with a point.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Three things certain in life. Death, a Knockaert corner hitting the first man and Bristol City beating us at the Cottage.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Can we just play both games at Ashton Gate? They could win here with their U9s.
  • Can we just play both games at Ashton Gate? They could win here with their U9s.

No thanks.
  • Here we go
  • wheelerdeeler
    The penalty that this Ref has just turned down is beyond belief.
  • Get in. Absolutely incredible result.

Sounds like we’ve gotten away with a stonewall pen at the end but with some of the appalling refereeing we’ve had all season it’s long overdue.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Didn’t deserve anything out of it over the 90 minutes. But that Ref is genuinely the worst I’ve seen in my life.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Would have to watch it again, but in the ground that was the most stonewall penalty I’ve seen all season. Think it’s Baker who pulls Kebano back and sticks a leg across him and doesn’t get the ball.
  • wheelerdeeler
    It’s probably against the law for Bristol City to not win here. That’s why the Ref did it.
  • Hicksy2011
    Got the top 2 at home in our next 3, huge spell for our season
    Win these next 3 games and by some miracle automatic promotion wouldn’t be off the cards
    A lot of work to do first though before we start talking about that
  • Would have to watch it again, but in the ground that was the most stonewall penalty I’ve seen all season. Think it’s Baker who pulls Kebano back and sticks a leg across him and doesn’t get the ball.

Even the Radio Bristol commentary couldn’t believe it wasn’t given and they tend to be a bit naturally biased.
  • wheelerdeeler
    As I’ve already said, we didn’t deserve anything out of today. Would feel more hard done by if we did. We were **** for about 85 minutes and only woke up when we scored.

Got Preston, Brentford and Leeds before Christmas and Top 2 will most likely be completely out of sight by then barring another 23 game unbeaten run. Predicted we’d finish 4th at the start of the season and today is exactly why. For all of the players and names we’ve got we just can’t find any long-term consistency and we keep losing the exact same game with Parker not providing any proper solution.
  • james2060
    Win these next 3 games and by some miracle automatic promotion wouldn’t be off the cards

How was the game? Sounded like we ended it well but we're under pressure for most of the second half, first half sounded a mess.
  • Hicksy2011
    james2060 wrote: »

How was the game? Sounded like we ended it well but we're under pressure for most of the second half, first half sounded a mess.

Ref tried his best to ruin it
    Pretty even we probably were the better side
    But turns out having a ST playing CB when he openly says he doesn’t like playing there is a bad idea and that gave your two best players two chances they didn’t pass up
    I don’t blame Hawkins at all but that’s 4 goals from his mistakes in 3 games while Downing is the highest paid CB in the league and we don’t even put him in our match day squad
  • wheelerdeeler
    Think the non-penalty is made worse by the one West Brom got on Monday night. It’s what I imagine City fans feel like every week watching Liverpool somehow scrape a win and getting done in by the Refs at the same time where you just think it’s going to be their season/not yours.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Final post about the game. Knockaert is genuinely useless. Either he’s lost it, Parker has no idea how to get the best out of him, or we were just sent his twin by Brighton. Either way, we definitely haven’t got what we thought we were signing. He’s getting outshone by **** AK47 and he’d be out the team if we didn’t have a mini injury crisis.
  • WFCBagnall
    73372 posts Moderator
    Tom Pope tweeting how we are the worst team they've played this season, only to delete his tweets. Yet the bloke was running around like Burslem's version of Andy Ruiz.

Absolutely love it.
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Tom Pope tweeting how we are the worst team they've played this season, only to delete his tweets. Yet the bloke was running around like Burslem's version of Andy Ruiz.

Absolutely love it.

I don’t know if I’ve missed the joke with Tom Pope and he’s actually hilarious but the bloke just comes across as a massive gobshite.
  • AaronMFC
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    We played pretty well yesterday had 6 players who came from the academy on the pitch at the end which is nice to see. We need to keep winning our home games considering how tough our fixtures away from home are. Still dreading playing forest on tuesday.