The English Football League Lounge 2019/20

Comments

• Imagine falling so hard from grace that winning at Bristol Rovers is that much of an achievement.
  • Apollo
    16296 posts World Class
    edited October 23
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Imagine falling so hard from grace that winning at Bristol Rovers is that much of an achievement.

I'm not a Bolton fan, just found the tweet funny ngl :D
  • AaronMFC
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    Middlesbroughs badge and kit is so rare on ultimate team they all sell for the max 5k guess ill stick with bayern kits til there are more on the market
  • They Caged Non
    4889 posts Big Money Move
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Middlesbroughs badge and kit is so rare on ultimate team they all sell for the max 5k guess ill stick with bayern kits til there are more on the market

it must be tied in with league wins :D:D
  • AaronMFC wrote: »

Same with ours - they’re always silver which means there’s only ever about 1 or 2 on the market at any point.

Just another thing that gets rehashed every year with no thought tbh. At this point there’s literally no point having bronze or silver anything in the game as they’ve engineered them all into uselessness other than for SBCs/Objectives.
  • They Caged Non

Same with ours - they’re always silver which means there’s only ever about 1 or 2 on the market at any point.

Just another thing that gets rehashed every year with no thought tbh. At this point there’s literally no point having bronze or silver anything in the game as they’ve engineered them all into uselessness other than for SBCs/Objectives.

Oh i dunno, that silver brazil team ive used in one game against you is immense, with its lack of ability to shoot, pass or defend (or that could be me haha)
  • wheelerdeeler
    6255 posts Big Money Move
    Gone back to 4-3-3 and Rodak’s finally got a start above Bettinelli so no complaints with the team.
  • AaronMFC
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    how did fletcher miss that unbelievable when were on this run the chances we have missed in the last two games just enhance the frustration.
  • Hicksy2011
    13466 posts Has That Special Something
  • wheelerdeeler
    Today we’re genuinely just lucky to have Mitrovic. 2nd Half we were awful and gave Luton a chance.
  • AaronMFC
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    Today we’re genuinely just lucky to have Mitrovic. 2nd Half we were awful and gave Luton a chance.

You play us on saturday weve missed three open goals in the last 4 games so i reckon you might be getting 3 more points sharpish.
  • Hicksy2011 wrote: »

You love to see it. 10 men and 90+8 when the only reason there’s 8 in the first place is a shithousing gashead pretending to be hurt :joy:
  • wheelerdeeler

You play us on saturday weve missed three open goals in the last 4 games so i reckon you might be getting 3 more points sharpish.

Depends on which Fulham show up. We’ve not exactly been convincing, we just have good enough players to where we don’t have to play particularly well to win games. It’s hard to confidently say we’ll beat anyone at the moment.
  • AaronMFC
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero

Depends on which Fulham show up. We’ve not exactly been convincing, we just have good enough players to where we don’t have to play particularly well to win games. It’s hard to confidently say we’ll beat anyone at the moment.

whether we play well or not we cant score were due a goal soon but wouldnt surprise me if ones enough for a win against us again here.
  • wheelerdeeler

whether we play well or not we cant score were due a goal soon but wouldnt surprise me if ones enough for a win against us again here.

We’re usually good for conceding at least one a game so... Only times we’ve kept a Clean Sheet this season have been when teams have shown up expecting to lose. Especially 2nd Half Luton had a proper go and it showed how soft we are at the back.
  • wheelerdeeler
    It’s actually quite amazing that that was Mitrovic’s first Hat-Trick for us when you consider how good he’s been for us since he came through the door.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    Don't know how a team with Lolley, Carvalho, Grabban, Silva etc.. can look so toothless in front of goal. We're badly missing Sow and Dawson right now, since our game has been scoring the odd goal or two but shutting other teams out but we've conceded bad goals against both Hull and Wigan and lost both games.

Reading on saturday, could go either way based on current form.
  • wheelerdeeler
    The Badou Ndiaye League SBC card dream is back on after today.
  • They Caged Non

Hahaha thats amazing, cheap **** could have bought a posh one though, looks like a 99p tesco special.
  • BristolMDF wrote: »

Hahaha thats amazing, cheap **** could have bought a posh one though, looks like a 99p tesco special.

It was actually £14.95 at an artisanal bakery where none of the furniture matches and everyone has beards.
  • They Caged Non

It was actually £14.95 at an artisanal bakery where none of the furniture matches and everyone has beards.

Dont forget the vegan eggs and gluten free flour.
  • iHilarious
    13135 posts Has That Special Something
    BT’s 1st round picks are here.. have to feel for Pompey fans
  • Rulistening
    1947 posts Play-Off Hero
    League one clubs sniffing around Ryan broom. This makes me sad
  • They Caged Non
    iHilarious wrote: »
    BT’s 1st round picks are here.. have to feel for Pompey fans

Or sit in envy that they get to visit gods own country.
  • Hicksy2011
    To be honest it’s not as bad as it sounds, we are only getting 700 tickets I think and the northern supporters club will be all over it so will take a decent chunk, so it’s only really about 300 people being inconvenienced, so it’s not like the 3000 if Sunderland away got moved
    But typical FA/TV companies/EFL not to consider the fans though
  • They Caged Non
    Yeah TV companies killed the game a long long time ago.. what about Liverpools boxing day fixture this season, thats brutal haha.
  • Hicksy2011
    Main issue with Jackett happening again today
    So he signs James Bolton in the summer to be our new RB, someone who every Shrews fan said was steady at the back but hated getting forward and was rubbish at it
    Now today after Jackett has dropped him again (For a central midfielder) he has come out in the press and said he’s not attacking enough for us
    Firstly what was he thinking of when he signed him just two months ago, the guys skill set was very apparent
    Secondly why is this stupid **** hanging out our players to dry in the press again, he keeps doing it
    Plays guys out of position/in a role they aren’t familiar with, then drops them and slates them it’s been going on all year
  • Dizzy Bala
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    League one clubs sniffing around Ryan broom. This makes me sad

Shouldn't they be sweeping around him?