The English Football League Lounge 2019/20

Comments

• Hicksy2011
    13506 posts Has That Special Something
    Good lord
    Viv Solomon-Otabor who was atrocious for us last year and quite possibly cost us promotion all by himself has somehow gone and got a call up to the Nigeria squad
    @iHilarious you lot playing the kids tomorrow? We will be
  • Hicksy2011
  • iHilarious
    13136 posts Has That Special Something
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Good lord
    Viv Solomon-Otabor who was atrocious for us last year and quite possibly cost us promotion all by himself has somehow gone and got a call up to the Nigeria squad

I really don’t know tbh, last team to play was a mix of 5 youth/fringe & 6 first teamers.. hopefully KR sees sense and just chucks the u23s at it
  • iHilarious
    Jack Ross finally gone - interested to see who they bring in
  • wheelerdeeler
    6266 posts Big Money Move
    Is it too obvious that they should just go for Stendel?
  • They Caged Non
    4910 posts Big Money Move
    Its alright their deluded fans still think they should be attracting Prem managers.
  • Hicksy2011
    somehow they are worse than us for that
    the amount of people i have seen saying we should hire Chris Hughton is unbelievable
  • Karlos
    24328 posts Club Captain

You love to see it. Just a shame he got caught.
  • iHilarious
    iHilarious wrote: »
    Good lord

I really don’t know tbh, last team to play was a mix of 5 youth/fringe & 6 first teamers.. hopefully KR sees sense and just chucks the u23s at it

We’ve gone pretty strong considering..
  • Hicksy2011
    We’ve gone 6 proper players and 5 17/18 year olds, you off to the match?
    Maloney and Rew from us are supposed to be serious talents
    But Rew is playing out of position and only turned 17 last week so he might have a tough evening
  • james2060
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was enjoying Sunderland being average, hopefully the next one does as good a job as Ross.
  • iHilarious
    Enjoy the bonus point Hicksy pal x
  • Hicksy2011
    Leasing.com trophy providing the limbs as per
    I’m counting that as our 10th win in a row in the competition
  • Alastair
    10091 posts Moderator
    edited October 8
    Dominated for 90 minutes on Saturday. Dominated for 120 minutes in the replay tonight. Then spooned 2 penalties over the bar and had one saved to lose 3-1 on pens. That’s the FA Cup over for another 12 months. :cry:
  • wheelerdeeler
    So. Derby/Leicester in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup.
  • They Caged Non
    So. Derby/Leicester in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup.

A nothing game, much like Sunderland and Newcastle fans do to Boro, Derby claim they dont care about Leicester so its no different to us playing you if their fans are to be believed.

the reality however is much the same as when we play SUnderland or Newcastle and half the town turn up to throw stuff and fight.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    Absolute scenes when Wayne turns out to be the father of Rebekah's unborn child.
  • They Caged Non
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    Absolute scenes when Wayne turns out to be the father of Rebekah's unborn child.

A load of cranks with too much money who need to start giving back to society and get off social media.
  • wheelerdeeler
    At least he had his priorities straight.
  • They Caged Non
    Enjoying FIFA 20 so far, feels pretty decent.

One observation, what kind of dull human being do you have to be to have the end goal of building a high rated premier league team.. are you the type of person who only eats English food, none of that foreign muck, and orders a Fosters at the bar..... zzzzzzz
  • wheelerdeeler
    Yeah, I've thought this FIFA has been decent as well. Haven't put any money into the game this year, so I'm genuinely motivated to do well in FUT Champs to improve my team considering I was playing people with Baby Gullit, Neymar, Mbappe etc. with my 70k team where my most expensive player is Ricardo Pereira. Still got 19/30 though, and I should have got Gold 1.

I've seen Nepenthez slagging it off loads on Twitter, but he's already played like 300 odd games and he's probably just burned himself out on the game already. They do need to have more content though, and I don't know why they haven't done it so you get Season XP from playing games. Don't have high hopes for the Icon Swaps stuff because they'll make it so you can only get Drogba or Prime Zanetti on the last day of the promo.
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited October 9
    I'm aiming for this team in the next 3 or 4 weeks. And then I want an Icon to replace Rudiger. Already got Jovic, Schulz, Rudiger and Goretzka (packed him today which was nice) plus about 160k before FUT Champs and Divisions rewards tomorrow. I basically just want to get Hazard in because his Loan was ridiculous for me.
    UgZ1C4m.png
  • They Caged Non
    I'm aiming for this team in the next 3 or 4 weeks. And then I want an Icon to replace Rudiger. Already got Jovic, Schulz, Rudiger and Goretzka (packed him today which was nice) plus about 160k before FUT Champs and Divisions rewards tomorrow. I basically just want to get Hazard in because his Loan was ridiculous for me.
    UgZ1C4m.png

Ive got a Serie A team with Milenkovic-Savic and Rabiot (best player on the game haha) in a 3412... i rotate it with a brazil team then ive got 10 OTW Hazards in my trade pile waiting for him to get an IF, also got OTW Brandt in a pack too so holding onto him for now, Dortmund just need to wake up this season and im quids in.

I just want one legend to play CAM in my Serie A team then ill be happy.

that Nepenthez is a tool anyway, typical sweaty player who hates it as soon as the gameplay becomes mroe about football.
  • They Caged Non
    Tell you what was weird, i got an untradeable Ndombele in a pack, whilst the OTW were out, surely i should have been given the OTW version?
  • Hicksy2011
    OTW was only an objective never in packs
  • They Caged Non

Ahhh that will explain it then, cheers Hicksy.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Getting Top 100 this weekend, and there's nothing anyone can do about it now.
    3yZKAMW.png
  • Hicksy2011 wrote: »

Like I told you a week ago :kissing_heart:
  • Diedhiou scored against Brazil :lol:
  • They Caged Non
    BristolMDF wrote: »

Like I told you a week ago :kissing_heart:

Hahaha, the amount of info you feed me my little Northern brain cant cope :D