The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The English Football League Lounge 2019/20

Comments

• Hicksy2011
    14744 posts Has That Special Something
    Well today went even worse than I could have imagined
    Spent the first half being played off the pitch by Bolton
    Second half they got tired because most of their players haven’t had a pre season so we ended up grabbing a winner
    Now all the players acting on Twitter like they played great, fan base is so so divided over whether we should be happy about winning or not
    Curtis got abused when he came off so he had a swipe on Twitter which again has caused more meltdowns
    Jackett who 2 weeks ago rated Downing our best CB now rates him as our 6th best and he’s not in the matchday squad when he’s fully fit even when our best two CBs are injured and is completely guessing with the team
    Complete anarchy, club atmosphere is toxic and it’s only going to get worse
    Donny will absolutely destroy us if we play like that against them
  • WFCBagnall
    75565 posts Moderator
    Downing was alright for us, abit weak when any team has a physical striker, but did a job.

Surely he's better there than Hawkins?
  • Hicksy2011
    Hawkins has been great when he has played there to be fair
    But also as Gallen pointed out our best results have all come with Hawkins playing ST, then the next day Jackett announces Hawkins is now a CB
    Downing will probably be good if we start coaching but we’ve used 6 different CBs and 6 different RBs in the first 8 league games so the whole defence looks lost every game
  • Normally be thrilled with a point at Preston but not after losing points to awful refereeing decisions yet again.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3754 posts National Call-Up
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Normally be thrilled with a point at Preston but not after losing points to awful refereeing decisions yet again.
    According to my mate there could have been a 4 goal swing your way if the ref wasn't gash :lol:
  • wheelerdeeler
    6672 posts Big Money Move
    We had to play Barnsley first day of the season didn't we...
  • Farlz
    8715 posts League Winner
    Not quite been at it this season but blimey I still really want us to sign Benrahma in January
  • james2060
    2922 posts Fans' Favourite
    @WFCBagnall Have you left your house this week lad, how have you got this team already

tzlqIpy.jpg
  • WFCBagnall
    75565 posts Moderator
    james2060 wrote: »
    @WFCBagnall Have you left your house this week lad, how have you got this team already

tzlqIpy.jpg

Had a week off work mate :sweat_smile:

Plus, I put on a few fifa points :shifty:
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited September 2019
    Then there's me with a 70k team and my most expensive player is Ricardo Pereira (got a 50k fitness team as well). I'm on the edge of Division 3 without putting any money into the game though to be fair.

I'm assuming Sarabia was your Pre-Order OTW? I wish I was that lucky, I ended up with Barella.
  • james2060
    Then there's me happy with this, Aguero is untradeable.

9HgLHvb.png
  • wheelerdeeler
    These are my teams.
    u8OTvRj.png

2ZPo7wb.png
  • They Caged Non
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    @BristolMDF are you gonna join this party and show these boys how it’s done :D:D

• BrentfordFC
    13149 posts Has That Special Something
    Farlz wrote: »
    Not quite been at it this season but blimey I still really want us to sign Benrahma in January

30 mil :trollface:
  • BristolMDF wrote: »
    Normally be thrilled with a point at Preston but not after losing points to awful refereeing decisions yet again.
    According to my mate there could have been a 4 goal swing your way if the ref wasn't gash :lol:

Sounds about right :joy:
  • @BristolMDF are you gonna join this party and show these boys how it’s done :D:D

I only have 4 players on my main acct, ok one of them is fairly pricey.

But I don’t brag about my team as I’m absolutely gash at the game :joy:
  • They Caged Non
    @BristolMDF are you gonna join this party and show these boys how it’s done :D:D

I only have 4 players on my main acct, ok one of them is fairly pricey.

But I don’t brag about my team as I’m absolutely gash at the game :joy:

Nah, you been decent this year mate ;)

• WFCBagnall
    75565 posts Moderator
    iHzmiShr.jpg

I know a couple of our players are just over, but I find it astonishing that their player has ran what? 5/6 yards from outside the D and is pretty much in line with the kick taker as soon as he's touched the ball and the referee does absolutely nothing about it despite looking straight at him.

Sums up the officials in the EFL.
  • IDARYL
    5774 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    iHzmiShr.jpg

I know a couple of our players are just over, but I find it astonishing that their player has ran what? 5/6 yards from outside the D and is pretty much in line with the kick taker as soon as he's touched the ball and the referee does absolutely nothing about it despite looking straight at him.

Sums up the officials in the EFL.

Try watching nation league officials
  • james2060
    I know a couple of our players are just over.

"Just over". Your player is half way to the M6 mate, I wouldn't worry about their lot.
  • iHilarious
    13185 posts Has That Special Something
  • WFCBagnall
    75565 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019

"Just over". Your player is half way to the M6 mate, I wouldn't worry about their lot.

Yeah but Sadler wearing number 4 has only gone what? A yard from the line. Whereas their player has gone 5 or 6 yards from outside the D and is pretty much in line with the taker :joy:

Not that it matters anyway ;)
  • They Caged Non
    Sad state of affairs when you put your own team to lose 2-0 on Super 6
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »

Yeah but Sadler wearing number 4 has only gone what? A yard from the line. Whereas their player has gone 5 or 6 yards from outside the D and is pretty much in line with the taker :joy:

I think he did what I did and assumed you were in red. Took me ages to work out why you were whining when ‘your player’ was almost in goal :joy:
  • james2060

I think he did what I did and assumed you were in red. Took me ages to work out why you were whining when ‘your player’ was almost in goal :joy:

I might have done :flushed:
  • wheelerdeeler
    Like that we've freshened things up a bit with the team today. We've got the squad to do it, so we might as well keep things fresh given we're the 12:30 on Saturday as well.
  • They Caged Non
    4 changes tonight, lazy wingers who don’t track back binned, rubbish left back binned.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3745 posts National Call-Up
    I'll take a point away at Blackburn, 9 unbeaten in the league is a fantastic start. Currently third, Lolley scores a 30 yarder. Don't think we've got enough depth right now to make a sustained push, I think perhaps it's going to catch up with us now, with fatigue and such though.

Brentford on Saturday will be a tough one, although we've got the extra day's rest on them.
  • Farlz
    8715 posts League Winner
    That's surely the end for Nathan Jones tonight?

I thought he was meant to be a decent manager
  • Hicksy2011
    Been fully let down by the players, general lack of effort among other issues
    Such as they went 1-0 up the other week, were all over the opposition then allen makes a ridiculous tackle after 15 mins and gets himself sent off
    Needs a fresh manager just for the lift it will give the club as much as anything