The English Football League Lounge 2019/20

Comments

• Dizzy Bala
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    I think i'm gunna go for something like this, I did a Brazil team for most of the year last year.
    67f6bae8e422e306a1d2af7810193136.jpg

The Romanian players are awful but Lacina Traore is back in the game at least.
  • wheelerdeeler
    5989 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 11
    Make an epic Youtuber hybrid and have a La Liga Keeper in goal. Was looking at the Getafe Keeper Soria at one point. I'm assuming Ismaily and Diego Carlos are swapping places.
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited September 11
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Team 2
    Looking a lot like being able to retain the ball is going to be important and that midfield is a lot better

Yeah, I prefer the Team 1 defence and the Team 2 midfield and forwards. Muslera and Fahrmann are more or less the same quality wise, but Fahrmann will be more expensive because he's in the Prem.

Think I'll make Team 2 straight away on the Web App, especially because Thiago Mendes will probably go up loads when the full game comes out- but then I might end up building Team 1 as well and use it as a fitness team when I actually get the game. Depends on how easy it is to get coins at the start now you can't get the Catalogue coin boosts. If it's still easy to make coins then I'll make a better team and Team 2 will then become my fitness team.
  • james2060
    2826 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team 1 has Nahitan, easy choice
  • DelboyIRA
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alastair wrote: »
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    Seems like UAE and the Romanian League are the new leagues this year then.

Fairly sure the Conference would generate more players than those...

I like your idea
  • DelboyIRA
    Alastair wrote: »
    Seems like UAE and the Romanian League are the new leagues this year then.

Fairly sure the Conference would generate more players than those...
    I think it's likely an issue of how much a license costs and whether it serves a section of FIFA's player base.

In terms of the Conference, I'd imagine it would nearly be all bronze players, which in the current ste-up with FUT would be little more than fan-service.

Liga I has 162 silvers and 191 Bronzes and looking through UAE actually, it's just Al Ain that's licensed, not the full league.

half of my friend play only carrer mode and they all playing with League Two clubs (mostly with just promoted teams), so you can guess how happy me and they would be if there is National League and National League North/South in this game
  • DelboyIRA
    Well safe to say tensions are starting to rise two weeks out from derby day
    Some stewards at St Mary’s last night apparently started attacking some fans who had an England flag with a tiny Pompey badge on
    They refused to even let John Westwood in the stadium
    Needle needle

what I heard reason is because a few years ago he urinated on st mary's stadium
  • Hicksy2011
    12878 posts Has That Special Something
    DelboyIRA wrote: »
    Some stewards at St Mary’s last night apparently started attacking some fans who had an England flag with a tiny Pompey badge on
    Needle needle

Been confirmed by Southampton that’s not true
    Good banter from their fans to be fair it’s got so much traction :joy:
  • DelboyIRA
    Needle needle

ok, maybe the real reason is his smell :)
  • WFCBagnall
    69556 posts Moderator
    Kongolo had a nice position change.

Him, Kalvin Phillips and Puscas all with good boosts would be unreal for league sbc rewards.
  • iHilarious
    13063 posts Has That Special Something
    Needle needle

ok, maybe the real reason is his smell :)

I have heard he stinks
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited September 11
    We've got a couple of players who'd be quality with a League SBC boost. Specifically looking at Le Marchand, Bryan and Cavaleiro. We never get anything "given" to us by EA though, so I doubt it'll happen.

Think my "dream" League SBC player for the Championship would be Badou Ndiaye. Would be a genuine bench option for FUT Champs for ages.

I hope they put in at least one full-back. Whether it is Bryan or someone like Gibbs, Rico Henry, Alioski, Yiadom etc.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Seriously, imagine this as one of the League SBC options.
    cFp2yQV.png
  • wheelerdeeler
    Give me these as the three options and I'm happy. Or without my Fulham hat on just another usable full-back.
    4h8hyCq.png
  • WFCBagnall
    69556 posts Moderator
    4pu0fAx.jpg
  • WFCBagnall
    69556 posts Moderator
    LzRIDCK.jpg
  • They Caged Non
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    Just checked the Boro ratings on 20, god we are awful.
  • WFCBagnall
    69556 posts Moderator
    League 2 has gone from 25 players being 67+ to just 7.

Our ratings are right, no complaints.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Genuinely annoys me that they didn't do a Le Marchand like that for one of the FUT Swaps or Halloween last year when he was a Gold LB. The whole Halloween concept was "shape shifting" and they didn't do Position Change SBCs like they did on 17 with that Payet, Douglas Costa etc.

I'm convinced we won't get a League SBC card though, so it's just wanting us to get IFs. Mitrovic will probably get his annual Serbia IF from the internationals in October or November. Joe Bryan's due a goal for us, so hopefully he gets one soon and bags an Inform out of it.
  • AtomicOdin
    1134 posts Professional
    Just had a look at our ratings on 20. seem reasonably accurate based on last season. 1 or 2 may be a bit higher rated than they should be, and a couple that need a boost to their ratings.
  • Rulistening
    1901 posts Play-Off Hero
    Broom got an inform before fifa 19 dies you love to see it. Our third inform what a proud moment
  • DelboyIRA
    What is situation with League One and Bury on FIFA 20?
  • Karlos
    24281 posts Club Captain
    Has anybody got our ratings?
  • Alastair
    10035 posts Moderator
    Karlos wrote: »
    Has anybody got our ratings?

https://sofifa.com/team/1945/bury/

Had a feeling you’d be in the game and it looks like you are.
  • They Caged Non
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    All kicking off on Talksport about us and Derby.. Mel Morris is as slimy as a politician, but i fear Gibson's crusade is doing nothing but serve to embarrass the Boro.