13065 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    iHilarious wrote: »
    Kidderminster are a bigger club than you lot anyway

Atleast they have four stands

If we based club size on that you lot would be bigger than us :lol:
  • Hicksy2011
    12902 posts Has That Special Something

There’s no doubting he isn’t a good manager but I would not care in the slightest if we hired him
  • wheelerdeeler
    5998 posts Big Money Move
    Think there's still a place for Holloway. He's not cutting edge tactically, but he still gets his teams motivated. It's why we usually struggled against his QPR team in recent times because he'd get them right up for it because it was a derby.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4123 posts National Call-Up
    Think there's still a place for Holloway. He's not cutting edge tactically, but he still gets his teams motivated. It's why we usually struggled against his QPR team in recent times because he'd get them right up for it because it was a derby.

In the depths of non-league football perhaps. Would be delighted if I never had to hear or see that **** again.
  • BristolMDF
    307 posts Sunday League Hero

I can think of several.....
  • james2060
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite

@Hicksy2011 Interesting one, did he not want to sign a new contract for yous lot?
  • Hicksy2011
    :joy: bloke is a complete ****
    Came out in January and said he would be playing championship this season with or without us
    Then cost us goals in each of the next 6 or 7 games, which was a large part of the reason we blew up when we were miles ahead in first
    Bloke can’t defend against pace, offers zero going forward. Has good defensive instincts but also has a nasty habit of jumping in to midfield to try and win the ball and against better opposition he doesn’t win it and is then a mile out of position
    He’s very average, might be good for you lot with your leaky defence
  • james2060
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Came out in January and said he would be playing championship this season with or without us
    Then cost us goals in each of the next 6 or 7 games, which was a large part of the reason we blew up when we were miles ahead in first
    Bloke can’t defend against pace, offers zero going forward. Has good defensive instincts but also has a nasty habit of jumping in to midfield to try and win the ball and against better opposition he doesn’t win it and is then a mile out of position

Thanks :) just what I needed to hear :D Given that we're getting rid of our best RB and playing someone who's league 2 at best, I just hope he's an improvement.
  • Hicksy2011
    james2060 wrote: »
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

Thanks :) just what I needed to hear :D Given that we're getting rid of our best RB and playing someone who's league 2 at best, I just hope he's an improvement.

Oh yeh he will be an improvement
    He’s not a catastrophe, I was being a little harsh
    Probs be like 8th best RB in the league and you will love him flopping on the floor and getting a free kick every time he gets touched
    I just hate him because he basically publically indicated he didn’t care much about the club and then played awfully
  • james2060

Glad to see Oztumer move to Charlton, he hands in his notice and both club and EFL reject it, ridiculous.
  • Karlos
    24283 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I wouldn’t pay Dawson either tbf. He’s **** :lol:
  • wheelerdeeler
    Team today is probably going to be our first choice team for the season, so interesting to see how it plays. Only change I could see would be Reed for Johansen.
  • Hicksy2011
    Coaches have to leave at 2 am to get up to Sunderland thanks to sky, wonderful
  • strings79
    2026 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team today is probably going to be our first choice team for the season, so interesting to see how it plays. Only change I could see would be Reed for Johansen.

if you dont beat us you have serious problems ! think this will be our gaffers last game tbh
  • AtomicOdin
    1134 posts Professional
    Loaned Doyle to Swindon for the rest of the season. We might score some goals now we dont have to shoe horn him in to the team anymore.
  • Hicksy2011
    He had to hit that first time surely
  • Apollo
    14396 posts Has That Special Something
    Mitrovic!
  • Apollo
    What a finish that is
  • Karlos
    24283 posts Club Captain
    That roll from Mitrovic :joy:
  • Apollo
    edited August 16
    Karlos wrote: »
    That roll from Mitrovic :joy:

Absolutely pathetic from him :D Nothing happened
  • wheelerdeeler
    Might not feel like it for a neutral, but that's a massive win for us. Away win early doors and follow up on the win last week. Cavaleiro had a shocker apart from the goal, but the quality we've got up-front will win us games.
  • wheelerdeeler
    i think I'm right in saying that it's a good thing Mitrovic didn't get the guy sent off, because now he can't be done for "deceiving the ref" or whatever.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Have a lot of time for Bacuna setting Mitrovic up for the first goal as well.
  • BristolMDF
    i think I'm right in saying that it's a good thing Mitrovic didn't get the guy sent off, because now he can't be done for "deceiving the ref" or whatever.

If he’s free to play the next game after what happened to Bailey Wright then **** hell..... :joy:
  • wheelerdeeler
    BristolMDF wrote: »

If he’s free to play the next game after what happened to Bailey Wright then **** hell..... :joy:

Wright got AK47 sent off though (or at least he was judged to have done so), but I don't think the guy who lightly grazed Mitrovic's head with his hand even got booked- so I don't think it'll fall under the "deceiving the ref" category. I could be wrong of course. At least we signed Bobby Reid if he does get a ban.
  • BristolMDF

Wright got AK47 sent off though (or at least he was judged to have done so), but I don't think the guy who lightly grazed Mitrovic's head with his hand even got booked- so I don't think it'll fall under the "deceiving the ref" category. I could be wrong of course. At least we signed Bobby Reid if he does get a ban.

Yeah but still it’s absolutely outrageous. There’s being melodramatic and there’s being Rivaldo. It’s shameful and needs calling out. If they can’t do anything because of the technicality of it not resulting in a red card then the system is ****.
  • wheelerdeeler

Yeah but still it’s absolutely outrageous. There’s being melodramatic and there’s being Rivaldo. It’s shameful and needs calling out. If they can’t do anything because of the technicality of it not resulting in a red card then the system is ****.

I would've thought you'd already know that after the Wright and Diedhiou things.