PRETTY SURE IT IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES TO POST IN ALL CAPS TBH

bantz

It is, tbh
    Check the rules again
    Thanks

Bigger grass than Kurt Happy Zouma
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5211 posts Big Money Move
    Out of the relegation zone, play offs soon.
  • Retro1989
    4344 posts National Call-Up
    Brentford got Fifa'd
    d4fbc3146fd151f80421544c3049626b.png
  • dannyboy
    12779 posts Has That Special Something
    Sabo wrote: »
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Farlz wrote: »
    come on now Cian fella

bantz

It is, tbh
    Check the rules again
    Thanks

I don't know who that is
  • Karlos
    24115 posts Club Captain
    Good day.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    Karlos wrote: »
    Good day.

• Andy99TradeZ
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    Fc utd concede a late deflection again to get another loss.

First half was awful, 2nd half better and overall deserved a draw. New gk from Blackburn looks very good, distribution was composed and always to a man.

Can't see them staying up though
  • BRISTOL86
    8923 posts League Winner
    :love:

B21-F49-CC-42-B8-4480-942-F-A16856-E9-D22-F.jpg
  • wheelerdeeler
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Go on Burnley. Keep Brighton away for next season and I'm happy.
  • Alastair
    9933 posts Moderator
    How do loan windows work in the Championship nowadays? Is it too late for one of the playoff sides to bring in Tevez on loan to stop @Lard_Lad getting promotion?
  • wheelerdeeler
    There isn't one now. Got rid of them a couple of seasons ago, it's just the Summer and January windows.
  • JamieC
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 9
    Anyone ever watched a game where the goalkeeper's performance is so bad that they get subbed off and a defender gets put in goal instead (I'm not talking about injury or red card, just a normal sub)

Because that is what happened to the Basildon United goalkeeper today in their game against us. Couldn't keep hold of the ball most the time and the final straw seemed to be within 30 seconds into the second half, the goalie gets the ball, fails to control it as it goes past him and into the net.

I kind of feel sorry for him.

Still won 4-2 though, so that is now 9 scored 4 conceded this week (Won 5-2 on Tuesday) Happy days!
  • Dizzy Bala
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    JamieC wrote: »
    Still won 4-2 though, so that is now 10 scored 4 conceded this week (Won 5-2 on Tuesday) Happy days!
    tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

• JamieC
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    Still won 4-2 though, so that is now 10 scored 4 conceded this week (Won 5-2 on Tuesday) Happy days!
    tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

The one time I can't count ffs :joy:
  • wheelerdeeler
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

One of them was an own goal clearly.
  • WFCBagnall
    68584 posts Moderator
    Just saw the Doncaster goal. Absolute joke.
  • james2060
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Carl Boyeson is a disgrace to the Football League, time and time again another embarrassing referring display. This man isn't fit to referee at any level, let alone professional football. Toney makes a good tackle, gets the ball clearly. Of course, that's a booking to Toney, right? And the resulting head butt from their guy on Toney results in a booking too, obviously!
    And a yellow card for 'time wasting' after 30 minutes for spending maybe 10 seconds over a throw in, which results in the player being sent off. Why not. Toney gets manhandled ALL game, Ward has a suspected broken ankle following from one of their tackles. Countless professional fouls. And Doncaster get **** all in the book.
    We win this game with a competent set of officials today, but they single handedly made this game impossible for them to lose. They need to be held accountable for their display and I know it means nothing now for this game, but these men will be out ruining another game next week. And the week after.
  • Karlos
    24115 posts Club Captain
    James, eat a snickers.
  • Hicksy2011
    12329 posts Has That Special Something
    I have to agree with James, we have had so many games like that recently it’s barely worth turning up. Last week had I think 10 groups to Donnys 17 (Donny made multiple awful tackles)
    We got 4 yellows and they got 1
    Another game down another game not won today, they scored a free kick that should never have been (sounding like a broken record saying that)
    Thompson also got booked for a tackle that wasn’t at all dangerous and where he didn’t even touch the bloke and now has a 2 match ban
    Don’t even care anymore, it’s just going to be like the L2 season where we reached the play offs and the sky pundits admitted Plymouth should have had 4 reds over the 2 legs and didn’t get a single one
  • james2060
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Karlos wrote: »
    James, eat a snickers.

You don't know man, you weren't there.

I'll calm down in a bit x
  • Hicksy2011
    edited February 9
    Biggest thing right now for us is keeping our heads screwed on (I’m failing but I’m not in the squad so it’s fine)
    I’d have taken 4th on the first day of the season, don’t need to have too much of a meltdown now it looks like we might come 4th in a 4 horse race
    Kenny needs to get it together though, Curtis played a full season for Derry, had 2 weeks off then come here and played a full season + had multiple trips to Europe with Ireland
    Bloke needs a rest for a couple of weeks, give big Viv a run
  • AaronMFC
    1413 posts Professional
    What happened to the predictor tournament?
  • Sabo
    6813 posts Big Money Move
    Sabo wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Farlz wrote: »
    come on now Cian fella

bantz

It is, tbh
    Check the rules again
    Thanks

I don't know who that is

Just remembered that he doesn't play in the lower leagues, despite being that calibre of footballer. Sorry for going off topic mate
  • AaronMFC
    1413 posts Professional
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    What happened to the predictor tournament?

Bala took the lead so decided it was the last week

nah i mean the cup thing it was up to the semi finals.
  • WFCBagnall
    68584 posts Moderator
    The referees we had the last few weeks have been atrocious too. Today he gives a penalty on Oteh which you'd say was 50/50, then two minutes later Tilt has one of the easiest handball decisions you'll ever see. The ref is standing 10 yards away, same goes for the linesman and neither seem to spot it 👏
  • Hicksy2011
    edited February 9
    The one we got today was the one who when we were playing Charlton was talking to his linesman about whether to give a foul, didn’t notice the ball go a yard and a half out of play, let their winger carry on while all our players got ready for the throw in and they scored from the cross
    Then sent off Thompson for a foul that even Charlton fans admitted was a foul by their striker
    It’s just alarming how they can get stuff so consistently completely wrong