Futties Smalling worth the 50k upgrade?

FootyFootyFootball
2570 posts Fans' Favourite
Yes I know it's a sore subject for a lot of people but is the upgrade noticeable and worth the 50k?

50k is just about all the coins I have left at the moment. Not storing them for anything in particular at this stage but could upgrade other parts of my fitness squad with that instead of the pink Smalling if his improvements are negligible.

I use him in my fitness squad because it makes sense, my first team is a little more creative. Feel the need to justify myself a bit lol

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    9589 posts League Winner
    100% he cost me 8k but I would happily pay 50k for him he's noticeablely better than his nif and we all know how good a card that is :D
  • Lackosweat
    4951 posts Big Money Move
    No.

He performs just as good as his NIF. Don't waste 50k on that card.

Pink 84 Smalling is all you need.
  • LiamSully
    5576 posts Big Money Move
    You'll only regret it if you don't, 50k can be made back in a week
  • King_Boontai
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2017
    Depends how you find nif smalling, they are both ineffective for me.
  • zzBANTERSQUADzz
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ive had this problem with loads of informs this year , cant feel much upgrade from the nif but he is a big diffence.
    its 5 boost all over well 2 of them and 3 speed he is loads better only cost me 15 k but would pau 100k birthday birthday luis is 250k and they very simlair get him thank me later
  • FootyFootyFootball
    LiamSully wrote: »

Potentially but I don't bother with trading anymore and rarely get a chance to play.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Think I'll give him a crack. Cheers boys
  • mHazard
    13785 posts Has That Special Something
    LiamSully wrote: »

• Aside from the loss of dignity, it's worth it.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Lol I can deal with the dignity side, it's a fitness team so at the most he'll play one in every three matches
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    100% he cost me 8k but I would happily pay 50k for him he's noticeablely better than his nif and we all know how good a card that is :D

Lol same