How is TOTY Iniesta?

SummerOfGeorge
3120 posts National Call-Up
I never really read anything about him or see him in any squads, is he still a worthwile pickup?

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2017
    For the price he's decent... There's just SO many good CAMs in this game, and he's not the most OP player out there in respect to gameplay. I love him personally IRL so I gave him a go, exactly what you'd expect.
    Godly passes, neat dribbling, solid finish in the box.
    Again, not the most OP, but Iniesta.

If you go for wins - 90 son at cam / OP guys in there he's not for you.
    If you have a certain play style and Iniesta fits what you need - he's great.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    For the price he's decent... There's just SO many good CAMs in this game, and he's not the most OP player out there in respect to gameplay. I love him personally IRL so I gave him a go, exactly what you'd expect.

Is his stamina/lack of physical attributes still a problem? His NIF always ran out of gas for me
  • Uberman
    15736 posts World Class
    Hes actually fairly decent mate - Used him at CM for a good 100 games and he was decent - actually preferred him to toty modric tbh
  • Falafelmonster
    4831 posts National Call-Up

Is his stamina/lack of physical attributes still a problem? His NIF always ran out of gas for me

I felt like the physical was a major upgrade on his NIF.
    The stamina - decent upgrade. He'd be tired around the 80-85 mark, don't expect going on a full court sprint with him in the 90th. Same stamina feel as with Neymar if you've ever had him.
    I think that with Iniesta it's always better to have a super sub. I had no problem with that since I sub my CAMs out around the 70-75th anyways. But yea - super sub is recommended... And a must if you go to OT.

• razor_ro
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2017
    i have had him for over 300 games now, i dont plan on selling him at all, he can be a good CAM or CM, he scores quite a bit too, stamina is not much of an issue with him as his NIF, but could be better, i have a fitness team so doesnt really affect me as much... the guy can makes dribble past anyone very easy, makes great runs, has great positioning... i def recommend him, and only 290k ( retains value, i paid 300k 3-4 months ago)
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    I recommend 91 Isco