OT Xbox VS PS4

Comments

• Shaanxz
    20513 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2017
    Swap to PS4
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Deal sold out again

Unsurprising, it's killer value :D a month ago I almost bought one for 200e and this works out at around 100e

I copped one just too resell for more
  • SimmoEFC
    11462 posts Has That Special Something
    Swap to PS4
    This is like asking Messi or Ronaldo on a Man Utd forum.
  • Azof
    16653 posts World Class
    Deal sold out again

Unsurprising, it's killer value :D a month ago I almost bought one for 200e and this works out at around 100e

Surely anyone looking to buy a PS4 from anywhere but a retailer is gonna be looking it cheap?
  • Fab
    17884 posts World Class
    Swap to PS4
    Azof wrote: »
    Deal sold out again

Surely anyone looking to buy a PS4 from anywhere but a retailer is gonna be looking it cheap?

yes and u can still turn a profit? surely not that hard to grasp jeez
  • UpstartCaesar
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Fab wrote: »
    Deal sold out again

Deal sold out again

We will form an elite partnership

GOATs
  • Fab
    17884 posts World Class
    Swap to PS4
    Deal sold out again

Deal sold out again

We will form an elite partnership

GOATs

facts
  • Chubbs
    14422 posts Has That Special Something
    Stick with Xbox
    If you have Trump hands get a PS4 if not stay.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    Where are these deals at lads?

I'd rather do a trade in to save getting it in the neck from my GF. It if it's too good to miss then so be it!
  • Chubbs
    14422 posts Has That Special Something
    Stick with Xbox

I'd rather do a trade in to save getting it in the neck from my GF. It if it's too good to miss then so be it!

Amazon Prime day deals have been all over.
  • UpstartCaesar

Try get the Amazon deal. Trade the games into cex. Trade the Xbox in there too. You'll end up ahead and with an extra ps controller.
  • Azof
    16653 posts World Class

Try get the Amazon deal. Trade the games into cex. Trade the Xbox in there too. You'll end up ahead and with an extra ps controller.

trade in the GF aswell then you can buy whatever you want without complaints
  • UpstartCaesar

They only take electronics, nothing inflatable.
  • hoban95
    49142 posts FIFA Cover Star

:joy: :joy:
  • Azof
    16653 posts World Class

RIP @OoSUPERDANoO taken so young by such a savage
  • Fab
    17884 posts World Class
    Swap to PS4

jeez we'll get along just fine
  • MikeyP_FC
    12989 posts Has That Special Something

God damn
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31913 posts National Team Captain
    edited July 2017
    Stick with Xbox

Tears :joy:

@OoSUPERDANoO :heart:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    The Hammer is calling....
  • Shaanxz
    20513 posts Club Captain
    Swap to PS4
    @OoSUPERDANoO
    Another bundle on offer again
  • CornishLad
    23851 posts Club Captain
    @OoSUPERDANoO

Yeah I'm hella tempted but it comes with 2 **** games which means I'd have to put more money into a game I'd play, which in turn wouldn't get played because I'm a xbox guy
  • Shaanxz
    20513 posts Club Captain
    Swap to PS4
    CornishLad wrote: »
    @OoSUPERDANoO

Yeah I'm hella tempted but it comes with 2 **** games which means I'd have to put more money into a game I'd play, which in turn wouldn't get played because I'm a xbox guy

Can get over £30 for trading them in plus the extra controller goes for £21. Then Xbox stuff traded in
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Stick with Xbox
    Lmao. I love how hard Shaanx is working to try and convince people to swap over.
  • CornishLad
    23851 posts Club Captain
    CornishLad wrote: »
    @OoSUPERDANoO

Can get over £30 for trading them in plus the extra controller goes for £21. Then Xbox stuff traded in

Na I'd never ditch the xbox as my irl mates are all on xbox plus I reckon there's more lads on xbox than PS4. Would rather put the £180 into 28k FP for FUT18
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    Both
  • Retro_G
    29320 posts Player of the Year
    edited July 2017
    Stick with Xbox
    I've both, gameplay is much smoother on xbox, you're more likely to be matched against uk opponents.

On PS4 the gameplay is awful, you're more likely to be matched against high ping foreigners on the other side of Europe using unstable tesco wifi internet.
  • Shaanxz
    20513 posts Club Captain
    Swap to PS4
    Lmao. I love how hard Shaanx is working to try and convince people to swap over.

I'm not mert, I don't care if people don't join
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Stick with Xbox

I'm not mert, I don't care if people don't join

This thread seems to suggest otherwise
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Swap to PS4
    Man tries to help others save money, gets called out for helping others buy a better console. Just can't win around here.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Stick with Xbox
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Man tries to help others save money, gets called out for helping others buy a better console. Just can't win around here.

Better console comes out in November bud.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Swap to PS4
    maymanpele wrote: »

Better console comes out in November bud.

Is the Kinect mandatory this time?