Weekend League griefing - any XBL help appreciated....

TubAShet
1400 posts Professional
Banned from XBL till the 24th of July...

I'm strongly suspicious I was wrongly flagged by a jealous and sad individual playing WL ...

Beat this guy who had a super team 3-0, every goal I scored he would send a message (which I never opened) ... come end of the game I've beaten him quite clearly - open up all the messages and he's saying "cheat cheat, learn to play" sort of stuff, I remind him of the result and tell this person where to put it...

Move on to next game, this guy is sending me tonnes of messages now and spamming me with party chat invites, all of the back of this one game, goes on for 30 mins or so, I mute him then just block him

Now I'm banned for two weeks for communication and something else... Any chance of this being revoked by anyone who suffered similar? Joke policy - some people just can't hack losing.

Comments

• ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    Lol took you 30 mins for you to decide to block him. would have sent him a message Ty for the Win :) and then block him
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    ICUP wrote: »
    Lol took you 30 mins for you to decide to block him. would have sent him a message Ty for the Win :) and then block him

I was concentrating on my next WL game, I won because I didn't get distracted too much by his spamming - but I'm assuming he reported me because he lost - now I can't play any game online for two weeks
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    Don't know why they would ban you without proof but yeah just contact xbox team & tell them you did nothing wrong & that he spammed you because he was loosing. Probably just see if you can send them picture evidence so they can revoke it.

And also ask for him to be banned for false accusations :)
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    ICUP wrote: »
    Don't know why they would ban you without proof but yeah just contact xbox team & tell them you did nothing wrong & that he spammed you because he was loosing. Probably just see if you can send them picture evidence so they can revoke it.

And also ask for him to be banned for false accusations :)

Its happened to me before after I beat someone on other games...the policy is they don't have to show your proof of the enforcement, if someone reports you for "xxxx" ... they'll just restrict your account no questions asked.

Tbh I don't think anyone here can help, but you never know - someone might have a story of hope on this issue. I guess I can enjoy the next two weeks on holiday instead.
  • SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    Post the message you sent and we can see if it was justified.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    Post the message you sent and we can see if it was justified.

This.

One offensive word could get you banned. That's why some people send stupid messages, to report you when you replay.
  • sulley88
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You obviously sent something abusive. Its your own fault. Just ignore msgs like this and move on. I know sometimes you feel the need to respond. It sounds to me like he goaded you into this so he could report. Next time just block.