is account sharing allowed on here? can't finish WL games

matriquetra
221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
close if not allowed, would be offering my account to someone I know/ recognise and could trust.
2yo Son's in hospital recovering from a tonsilictomy/ adenoidectomy, i'm on the night shift at the hospital with him.
Managed to squeeze in a dozen games i think friday night racked up three wins :lol:
Have a team already built and 7 or so team fitness cards with 30k spare, wouldn't be expecting much, but seems a waste to leave it there.

dc3d4c59859828b94041200400775f87.png

Comments

• OoSUPERDANoO
    15035 posts Moderator
    Lovely team mate!

But no sorry this is no longer allowed :#
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    inb4lock
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    haha im a mastermind
  • matriquetra
    Lovely team mate!

But no sorry this is no longer allowed :#

cheers bud, pretty low compared to some of the monster teams on here these days :blush:
    fair enough would have offered it to you too :lol:
  • VICTAAAA
    11240 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    not allowed but i hope your son a speed recovery!
  • matriquetra
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    not allowed but i hope your son a speed recovery!

cheers, seems to be doing well; because of his age it's more precautionary than anything else fairly routine op these days just needed to done as he had obstructive sleep apnea, monitoring his o2 saturation now seems to be alot better so fingers crossed.
  • matriquetra
    @OoSUPERDANoO surpised you haven't locked this yet :lol: didn't realise you were a mod now, congrats!
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Not got time to play it but that's a nice team mert. Keita is bad though :lol:
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Forget about FIFA and take care of your son, seriously, I hope this is a joke tbh
  • matriquetra
    Not got time to play it but that's a nice team mert. Keita is bad though :lol:

you make him bad :trollface:
    was down your kneck of the woods the other week, cousin got married in brentford had their reception in the hounslow bowls club had to bloody walk the GWR as she'd offered mine and my newphews seats to the elders that had caiught the bus. Walked into the back end of the statement "no mat, he won't mind... loves walking" ...
  • matriquetra
    Forget about FIFA and take care of your son, seriously, I hope this is a joke tbh

he's asleep.... i'm clearly not going to be sleeping tonight while he's like this, just trying to pass the time. wind ya kneck in bud :lol:
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    15035 posts Moderator
    Haha i can lock if you want but the conversation changed so i left it!
  • DoctorJoe19
    1028 posts Professional

Sign of a quality mod, actually reads the situation well rather than mindlessly locking thread.
  • matriquetra

tbf not much more to say, apparently i'm now a bad parent for being on here, docs right though recruited well with you, just hope this next gen of fifalites don't give you too stick :lol:
  • DoctorJoe19
    1028 posts Professional

tbf not much more to say, apparently i'm now a bad parent for being on here, docs right though recruited well with you, just hope this next gen of fifalites don't give you too stick :lol:

Ur fine mate, lol. I would be looking for ways to pass the time, in the same situation
  • hoban95
    69184 posts Icon

Don't think you're in any position to pass judgement on a parent.
This discussion has been closed.