End of Era SBC Lahm??

SanderFC
2646 posts Fans' Favourite
He played at his start at Bayern on the left back position, but also long periods right back and some time midfielder, what position do you expect his premium SBC card will have?

Comments

• ColeWorld
    9868 posts Has That Special Something
    RB, was the Position he played during his prime
  • truegunn3r
    8617 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Unless his SBC is under 100k, it's not going to be worth it otherwise EA will need to give him a megaboost greater than his 94 rated TOTS.
  • Tornado31619
    16497 posts World Class
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Unless his SBC is under 100k, it's not going to be worth it otherwise EA will need to give him a megaboost greater than his 94 rated TOTS.

It'll definitely be higher, probably even a 98-99 since Totti got a 16-point rating boost.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something

It'll definitely be higher, probably even a 98-99 since Totti got a 16-point rating boost.

There's not a hope in hell there will be 98 or 99 rated lahm :D
  • Tornado31619
    16497 posts World Class

Totti got a 16-point boost, and Kuyt got a 14-point boost.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Yea but they aren't 98 or 99 rated I really doubt lahm will be that high rated though I could be wrong just my opinion.
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2017

Give him 85+ pace and nobody cares about the rating..
  • Ace_Calhoune
    960 posts Professional
    Lower rating than tots but mid 80's pace will make people want it I think.

93/92 rated 85 pace?
  • Amargaladaster26
    7167 posts Big Money Move
    LB imo
  • FC Maexle
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think he easily deserves a 96 rated card, I would even give him a 97 rated card tbh
    He is / was the best rb in the world for the last year's and played exceptional as lb, cdm or rb. He has won everything and was captain 2014 when Germany won the world cup.
  • truegunn3r
    FC Maexle wrote: »
    I think he easily deserves a 96 rated card, I would even give him a 97 rated card tbh
    He is / was the best rb in the world for the last year's and played exceptional as lb, cdm or rb. He has won everything and was captain 2014 when Germany won the world cup.

Best RB of all time bro
  • pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move

Best RB of all time bro

Jose Bosingwa is the best RB of all time
  • JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

Best RB of all time bro

No.
  • iSptmnky
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

Best RB of all time bro

lol
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner

Best RB of all time bro

Cafu, Thuram and Zanetti all better
  • cmm_1991
    2105 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couchy wrote: »

Best RB of all time bro

Zanetti lol
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Best RB of all time bro

Cafu was unreal that man had some serious stamina he used to run up and down that right hand side for 90 mins and didn't even break a sweat.
  • truegunn3r

Best RB of all time bro

Cafu was unreal that man had some serious stamina he used to run up and down that right hand side for 90 mins and didn't even break a sweat.

I stand by my point. Lahm has been the best RB of all time.
  • Antiversum
    5766 posts Big Money Move

Best RB of all time bro

How is stamina an ragument for how good a player is/was? :joy: Großkreutz also has gigantic stamina so by your measure he is one of the best players around? :D
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Antiversum wrote: »

Best RB of all time bro

How is stamina an ragument for how good a player is/was? :joy: Großkreutz also has gigantic stamina so by your measure he is one of the best players around? :D

@Antiversum It wasn't an argument at all I was only saying how fit he was like the way people say about kante just sprints about the pitch for 90 mins and doesn't seem to get tired I'm not saying cafu was the best RB of all time either I just stated that he was a top player maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions in the future :D
  • fluffymnuffy
    12518 posts Has That Special Something

Best RB of all time bro

@Antiversum It wasn't an argument at all I was only saying how fit he was like the way people say about kante just sprints about the pitch for 90 mins and doesn't seem to get tired I'm not saying cafu was the best RB of all time either I just stated that he was a top player maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions in the future :D

How dare you include the best footballer in the world with anyone else just because of "stamina"
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Best RB of all time bro

How dare you include the best footballer in the world with anyone else just because of "stamina"

:D :D
  • I SiR MartY I
    5452 posts Big Money Move

Best RB of all time bro

Matter of opinion. I rate Cafu, Thuram and Zanetti all higher than Lahm at full back, but that's my opinion. Don't have to agree with it :joy:
  • truegunn3r
    edited July 2017

Best RB of all time bro

:D :D

I get your point buddy. Don't know what happened to @fluffymnuffy there. She must of run out of tampons.
  • truegunn3r

Best RB of all time bro

Matter of opinion. I rate Cafu, Thuram and Zanetti all higher than Lahm at full back, but that's my opinion. Don't have to agree with it :joy:

True and I respect that bud.
  • ml1dch
    1390 posts Professional

Best RB of all time bro

How does he compare with Carlos Alberto, Nasazzi and Djalma Santos?

• truegunn3r
    ml1dch wrote: »

Best RB of all time bro

How does he compare with Carlos Alberto, Nasazzi and Djalma Santos?
    If you tried proving a point then you haven't done well. For starters just compare the number of accolades between these players and Lahm. You could put an argument for Cafu, but these three, what you smokin bro?
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    If Totti is a 96 OVR:

bKS5sxa.png
  • truegunn3r
    Bayern Munich
    Bundesliga: 2005–06, 2007–08, 2009–10, 2012–13, 2013–14, 2014–15, 2015–16, 2016–17
    DFB-Pokal: 2005–06, 2007–08, 2009–10, 2012–13, 2013–14, 2015–16
    UEFA Champions League: 2012–13
    UEFA Super Cup: 2013
    DFL-Supercup: 2010, 2012, 2016
    FIFA Club World Cup: 2013
    DFL-Ligapokal: 2007

Germany
    FIFA World Cup: 2014

Individual
    Silbernes Lorbeerblatt: 2006, 2010, 2014
    FIFA World Cup All-Star Team: 2006
    FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2010
    FIFA World Cup Castrol Index All Star Team: 2014
    UEFA Team of the Year: 2006, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2014
    UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament: 2008, 2012
    ESM Team of the Year: 2013, 2014
    FIFA Club World Cup Silver Ball: 2013
    FIFA/FIFPro World XI: 2013, 2014
    UEFA Champions League Team of the Season: 2013-14
    FIFA Ballon d'Or: 6th place 2014
    UEFA Ultimate Team of the Year
    UEFA Euro All-time XI
  • Tornado31619
    16497 posts World Class

Yea but they aren't 98 or 99 rated I really doubt lahm will be that high rated though I could be wrong just my opinion.

Totti and Kuyt's SBC cards aren't that high because their bases are only 80 and 76 respectively. Lahm is an 88. Okay, maybe not a 99, but a 97-98.