TOTS Suarez or TOTS Griezmann?

paw14
1074 posts Professional
In this?

0bfcb319541a6e13dfd1a33876ccb816.png

The front five would be incredible to use going forwards but haven't used this formation this year. Any changes?

Comments

  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Anyone? Or any thought on the team?
  • iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    I find that formation to have to many gaps
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Get TOTY Suarez if you can
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    Get TOTY Suarez if you can

    @Kai9623 Have him at the moment but would have to downgrade him to afford TOTS Neymar and TOTS Messi.
  • ha032742
    35033 posts Moderator
    You'll have people doing the most disgusting things in WL once they see your team.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    paw14 wrote: »
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    Get TOTY Suarez if you can

    @Kai9623 Have him at the moment but would have to downgrade him to afford TOTS Neymar and TOTS Messi.
    Then i'd get Griez over TOTS Suarez
  • sturges12345
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    play griezmann at left striker for across body
  • ZHCN1899
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2017
    Griez on the left and Ronaldo on the right is perfect
  • Gavinho
    223 posts Sunday League Hero
    That formation gets exposed by the typical 4321/4312 teams.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Went for Griezmann since i had TOTY Suarez already but had to sell him to get some others and didn't want to downgrade to the TOTS

    2eb5dfe3cac9044a90754040adc3a68b.png
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    Great team.
  • Biggie7
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    have you tried the 99 ronaldos? is the 98 no difference? Really want to get rid of my 99
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Biggie7 wrote: »
    have you tried the 99 ronaldos? is the 98 no difference? Really want to get rid of my 99

    Not tried the 99 to be honest! May be my last upgrade i suppose but it would be a shame to lose my record with him
  • Biggie7
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    paw14 wrote: »
    Biggie7 wrote: »
    have you tried the 99 ronaldos? is the 98 no difference? Really want to get rid of my 99

    Not tried the 99 to be honest! May be my last upgrade i suppose but it would be a shame to lose my record with him

    @paw14 I got a broken tots smh he's so clunky compared to the excellent nif. Get the TOTY if you do bro!
Sign In or Register to comment.