SBC Cards not recognized for Totti SBC

L_immortale
3077 posts National Call-Up
What is going on? Im trying to use SBC SES and SBC DDR as just a test and the game does not registering it. I also tried to use my untradable Jorgesen and he does not register either.
oRuA5VR.png

Comments

• pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Prem sbc probably doesnt count as an sbc card.. Would be crazy to use that el sha card anyways
  • L_immortale
    What about an inform i got from an untradable SBC?
  • Amargaladaster26
    7217 posts Big Money Move

Nah.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2017

Nope. Has to be a card like DDR iirc
  • Amargaladaster26
    I used Lewy and Giovinco, worked normally.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9494 posts League Winner
    I've been having this problem as well... Not going to use them in it, but even tried puting POTY Kante and Alli in the squad to see if they'd register and they wouldn't.

If they aren't SBC cards then I don't know what the **** is.... it's ridiculous.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11467 posts Has That Special Something

:D
  • Amargaladaster26
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    I've been having this problem as well... Not going to use them in it, but even tried puting POTY Kante and Alli in the squad to see if they'd register and they wouldn't.

If they aren't SBC cards then I don't know what the **** is.... it's ridiculous.

They arent SBC, they are POTYs.

• Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used 82 rashford from Christmas and Suarez from the la liga sbc, worked fine.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14685 posts World Class
    Used sbc hig and sbc insigne worked fine
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14685 posts World Class

You still need to complete a squad building challenges to get the card
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional

They're a different card type though. They're award winners, and SBCs aren't the ONLY way to get them (see knockeart etc)
  • PelzyWelzy
    9494 posts League Winner

Exactly my point. I swear even upon starting the process of getting those cards it's says something along the lines of 'complete this unique squad builder challenge for an exclusive blah blah blah...'

It's nothing more than EA bending the rules just ever so slightly to keep people buying packs.. absolute disgrace tbh.

Anyone know if that CDM Luiz is accepted at all? That's even advertised as a premium SBC, if it doesn't register then it really is beyond a joke..
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Exactly my point. I swear even upon starting the process of getting those cards it's says something along the lines of 'complete this unique squad builder challenge for an exclusive blah blah blah...'

It's nothing more than EA bending the rules just ever so slightly to keep people buying packs.. absolute disgrace tbh.

Anyone know if that CDM Luiz is accepted at all? That's even advertised as a premium SBC, if it doesn't register then it really is beyond a joke..

Premium sbcs can't be used.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9494 posts League Winner

Even says in the name that they are SBC cards ffs :joy:

• Fifa_Hawk_85

I know it's really stupid but then again it's ea what do you expect you can understand the potm and poty cards not being accepted as some poty cards are on the market but for the premium sbc cards not to be accepted is just dumb :D
  • Amargaladaster26

It says thery are Premium SBC.

Dunno, for me, requirements were quite clear
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional

In fairness I can get away with why this is annoying people, like when it says "gold players" can be both common and rare golds. I think they probably just don't want you to bin your super expensive SBC cards though haha.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9494 posts League Winner

And aren't the ones being accepted such as Lewa, Gio etc called League SBC's?

League SBC, Premium SBC, it shouldn't make a blind bit of difference. They're SBC cards at the end of the day.

I understand the ones such as Kante and Alli, who can be bought on the market, not being accepted but not others such as Luiz, El Sha etc.

It's no more than another money grabbing move by EA. Since there was no reason for people to buy packs they've created one in the slyest way possible...
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional

League SBC, Premium SBC, it shouldn't make a blind bit of difference. They're SBC cards at the end of the day.

I understand the ones such as Kante and Alli, who can be bought on the market, not being accepted but not others such as Luiz, El Sha etc.

It's no more than another money grabbing move by EA. Since there was no reason for people to buy packs they've created one in the slyest way possible...

The problem is in the wording though. It's a specific card type. In this case, the card type is "SBC", which are blue cards with a purple trim. No exceptions, no premium, blue cards with a purple trim. As far as the SBC system is concerned, there's no difference between SBC Lewa and SBC Insigne etc, the card looks the same, therefore the card type is the same. Anything which looks different doesn't meet the criteria.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9494 posts League Winner
    phep wrote: »

The problem is in the wording though. It's a specific card type. In this case, the card type is "SBC", which are blue cards with a purple trim. No exceptions, no premium, blue cards with a purple trim. As far as the SBC system is concerned, there's no difference between SBC Lewa and SBC Insigne etc, the card looks the same, therefore the card type is the same. Anything which looks different doesn't meet the criteria.

Yeah, I get what you're saying bro...

Now would it be so hard for EA to explain things in a similar manner rather than have everybody up in arms and confused as they now are? :joy:

Transparency in this game is non existent. It's just so shoddy.
  • SeanDCFC
    2412 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do the cheapest league sbcs and put them in, it's not that complicated.
  • L_immortale
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    Do the cheapest league sbcs and put them in, it's not that complicated.
    Dutch league took forever to complete amk
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14685 posts World Class
    If you wait they are bringing out old sbc's