TheBigLebowski
368 posts Sunday League Hero
40bdc15b724107fbc689ccb366b5765d.png

c8b7b7f499e09e4cf36da50cf4f2a32f.png

I just hate EA...

Comments

• ha032742
    34435 posts Moderator
    Quite a few useable cards. Pity the guy who got Elite 1 and packed Kruse as his best player ;)
  • ryanmufcfan
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You got screwed ,ea suck you should of least got guaranteed a 95 rated player ,but if u play with a bunder squad play stindl in cm he immense
  • n2j2000
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    That is pretty shocking OP but TOTS Lallana is a really fun player to use, so make sure that you try him out. TOTS Cyprien is worth sticking in a squad as well. Overall though yes you have been screwed, sorry.
  • DonKing
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not as bad as mine mate, my highest rated player was Fazio.
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    Stindl, Pereira, Lallana, Cyprien , Bruma and Gelson are all very good and usable
  • Retro_G
    25861 posts Player of the Year
    Ungrateful, you got some great cards from the top leagues.
  • TheBigLebowski
    I just wanted one good player to built a team around... maneged to built this, I think I can't do much more than that, can I?

c3f40d37e55b447ca367093d58c8879c.png

Lallana and Bruma as my super subs. Selling some players to buy Marcelo and maybe TOTS Fabinho...
  • xanddu
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That's not that bad, I would trade mine for yours.
    Check this mate:

ab23a6f1484712a27c21fed4b5ea8fa9.png

I can only use Werner, and that is if I put TOTS Costa on the bench (bpl + bundesliga hybrid).
  • TheBigLebowski
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Ungrateful, you got some great cards from the top leagues.

I don't think so mate, I've seen a LOT of gold monthlies better than mine. It's not terrible, but I was expecting something better...
  • TheBigLebowski
    xanddu wrote: »
    That's not that bad, I would trade mine for yours.
    Check this mate:

ab23a6f1484712a27c21fed4b5ea8fa9.png

I can only use Werner, and that is if I put TOTS Costa on the bench (bpl + bundesliga hybrid).

Mate that's bad... Lemar seems good but thats very bad imo. It's the end of the game, I don't understand why they can't give us something great
  • xanddu
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2017
    Mate that's bad... Lemar seems good but thats very bad imo. It's the end of the game, I don't understand why they can't give us something great

Packs are packs :/... I guess my pack luck ended after I got TOTS Ramos and TOTS Chiellini from the ultimate pack and Calcio A upgrade SBC.

And I can't use Lemar, I already have 2 hybrids, Seria A + BBVA and Bundesliga + BPL.
    Can't change everything to fit a 2 stars week foot :D
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    would kill for such a pack