Good workrates for 4321 midfield? Also looking for some good CTs and instructions

SummerOfGeorge
3120 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2017
How is everybody playing their midfield?

So I was thinking of going something like

H/M - M/H - H/H

or even

H/H - M/H - H/H

Should I pair a more attacking midfielder like Hamsik with Biglia or rather a B2B one like Khedira.

Also how would Figo work as a RF? And do you need a target man striker or a quicker one?

Never really used the formation so any help is appreciated

Comments

• MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Personally like the HH MH HM combo in the midfield. Gives great balance. As for striker, I like somebody who can hold up play and feed the wingers but who also can get in behind when needed. Suarez is perfect in this form. Good work rates and has the speed, strength, skills to do it all.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    @MD_Breezy13 already got Suarez in my main squad, trying to decide whether to use SBC Ibra or Mbappe but it sounds like neither of them is ideal, Mbappe lacking the strength and Ibra the speed. Do you need the wingers to be super pacey or can slower ones (mid 80s) work as well?
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    @MD_Breezy13 already got Suarez in my main squad, trying to decide whether to use SBC Ibra or Mbappe but it sounds like neither of them is ideal, Mbappe lacking the strength and Ibra the speed. Do you need the wingers to be super pacey or can slower ones (mid 80s) work as well?

Ibra would work too. He's slower but a hunter should make up for it. And no you don't need them to be super pacey, although pretty much all of your opponents will have 95+ pace wingers. Depends on how you use them. I'd say 85+ is good.