Petit & TOTS Godin vs TOTS N'Zonzi & TOTY Ramos

razor_ro
403 posts Sunday League Hero
This is the squad, not sure what I should do? I have 120k coins to work with plus I could sell some players... thanks

uxxaiMh.png

Comments

• yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2017
    I mean it looks like you're pretty good squad wise, but I personally would sell neymar and or messi for something else like TOTS Carrasco or Griezmann if you could afford after selling one if not both. lol but thats just me.

I would drop Petit for TOTS N'Zonzi by all means
    Post edited by yerwaltz on
  • razor_ro
    I decided to sell Petit and Godin and Oblak, and got TOTS N'Zonzi, settled for TOTS Ramos (over his TOTY) and bought TOTS De Gea with the extra coins

Will try this team out tonight, thanks!
  • razor_ro
    MRiwo5E.png
  • yerwaltz
    @razor_ro

Nice man, let me know how it goes. I <3 N'Zonzi, one of my favorite players, just gotta make sure to use him right. He's balanced at basically everything. Nice stats overall, only draw backs are pace, balance and agility. Not someone you want to carry the ball up the field with per say, have him get the ball moving asap to someone else.

I have used his TOTS and IFs long enough to know how to work him, hes someone you want mopping up the midfield with those long legs. Always is in a great position for me at least, that he doesnt get beat defensively. I like to control him and do a 2nd man press, while he covers passing lanes, intercepts anything that comes through.

If he doesnt work out for you, theres also MOTM Saul and or the 90 IF isco to try out. I could see this working,, maybe swap iniesta to the lcm, and put Isco at CAM, that would be a nice team as well.

I personally use a 4411, Saul at lcm, TOTS N'Zonzi at rcm, and 90 Isco at CF ( CAM positioning on card). Then TOTGS Casemiro on the bench and or rotates with Saul for fitness.
  • razor_ro
    I briefly had TOTS N'Zonzi, sold him after 10 games, I guess I should try him out again with TOTS Casemiro... I have been changing my team up lately, been getting scored on too much, I have no problems scoring myself but sometimes it's a little ridiculous on how I lose, hopefully these changes help!

Thanks again
  • yerwaltz
    @razor_ro
    some people just dont like N'Zonzi it seems, and i can understand it. Thats what i meant by hes a player you just have to utilize in a certain way. Perhaps in a different formation he would be better for you. With this formation i really think Isco at CAM would be great with your Casemiro and Iniesta but it sounds like you dont need any more help in the attack. Perhaps MOTM Saul like i was saying, very agile Cm.
  • razor_ro
    I am thinking about selling N'Zonzi again lol

I used iniesta at CM before, and moved Suarez to CAM, then had Legend Hernandez on loan, that worked well, I might try something like that out again but won't have that many coins to work with, like only 150k ....
  • razor_ro
    Don't get me wrong, he's doing ok, but I def can't use him right, he has scored a few goals for me already but I get frustrated with his clunkiness
  • Falafelmonster
    4819 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2017
    Pique is horrendous.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    You used Neymar much?

I found him absolutely awful personally :(
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tots Ramos is absolutely amazing btw. Enjoy
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    You used Neymar much?

I found him absolutely awful personally :(

Have you used his other cards? I'm enjoying the 96 quite a bit atm
  • razor_ro
    Neymar is a hit n miss, I was thinking of selling him and grabbing him TOTS Carrasco, but like I mentioned before I don't have a problem scoring, my defense was horrendous before with TOTS Pique and TOTS Godin, now with TOTS Ramos it's a little better, he's all over the place, I'm not complaining, but TOTS N'Zonzi may be the next one out... I dunno, thinking about it...
  • razor_ro
    giving N'Zonzi some more time, ... replaced neymar with TOTS Carrasco, we'll see how it goes, thanks
  • yerwaltz
    edited July 2017
    razor_ro wrote: »
    giving N'Zonzi some more time, ... replaced neymar with TOTS Carrasco, we'll see how it goes, thanks

I actually just upgraded my 88 carrasco to his TOTS last night as well, have yet to play him yet though. Was debating upgrading nif griezmann to his 89 card or OTW to MOTM dembele, but felt those two were too small for the coin. TOTS Carrasco aint cheap though, had to sell alot of super subs for him.

As far as defense, I run 88 filipe luiz, OTW umtiti, TOTS Perrin and IF Jallet, TOTS ter stegen at GK. Its pretty solid for the most part, more attacking defenders honestly, but i just prefer them versus others. TOTS Perrin replaced nif Sergio Ramos, similar players but Perrin is a beast everywhere. OTW Umtiti will have games where hes is a brick wall at the back, intercepts and tackles anything near him.

I just find this back line the best for the value, doesnt get much cheaper than that.
  • yerwaltz
    I'll have to show you some vids of N'Zonzi at his best, I find he scores best with finesse shots, has great curve and power. Even going near post he still finds the net for me.

Its odd that he has been way better offensively for me at least, than TOTGS Casemiro or MOTM Saul even. Casemiro was sold off for the Carrasco upgrade.

If TOTS Carrasco isnt as good as i'd hope, will look to upgrade Filipe Luiz possibly.