Likingflame's Interactive Create A Player Career, Summer of 2017 Edition - Update 23, 2023-24 Starts

Comments

• IAmLikingFlame
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Yes San Marino captain already B)

Not sure I have a long term future at Monaco after being loaned out. Not quite sure why I went on loan to Qatar and to the team at the bottom of the league :D Hopefully I stay in Europe after this season

Being captain already's definitely exciting to see B)

Yeah this was a very odd loan move. Qatar's certainly not somewhere I'd have wanted him to go, and being bottom of the league makes it even more odd. And yeah I expect that means Jardim doesn't see him as part of the team at this point. Maybe a Premier League could be imminent, who knows.
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move

Not sure I have a long term future at Monaco after being loaned out. Not quite sure why I went on loan to Qatar and to the team at the bottom of the league :D Hopefully I stay in Europe after this season

Yeah this was a very odd loan move. Qatar's certainly not somewhere I'd have wanted him to go, and being bottom of the league makes it even more odd. And yeah I expect that means Jardim doesn't see him as part of the team at this point. Maybe a Premier League could be imminent, who knows.
    Will being made captain benefit him in increasing some stats like leadership etc?

Doubt he'll make much progress at all this season, from being wanted on loan by a Champions League team to going to the team bottom of the Qatari league is quite a fall. Not even going to be earning good money whilst I'm there :( Does the team have any decent players or is Teme going to be carrying them?

No new contract yet which expires soon despite good progress the last 2 season so think your right in saying he may move permanently next summer. At this stage I'd take a move to any half decent European league. :#
  • IAmLikingFlame

Will being made captain benefit him in increasing some stats like leadership etc?

Doubt he'll make much progress at all this season, from being wanted on loan by a Champions League team to going to the team bottom of the Qatari league is quite a fall. Not even going to be earning good money whilst I'm there :( Does the team have any decent players or is Teme going to be carrying them?

No new contract yet which expires soon despite good progress the last 2 season so think your right in saying he may move permanently next summer. At this stage I'd take a move to any half decent European league. :#

I'm actually not sure if it does anything, although yeah I'd assume it would impact leadership if it does.

I agree, I don't think he'll progress very much at all down in Qatar. That was a very pointless loan move from his point of view, and he's not even doing that incredibly well down there, and obviously neither is the club. The team's best player is Sandi Lovric (Sturm Graz youth player that progressed really well, he's playing for the Austria NT despite playing in Qatar), and Andres Chavez (Sao Paulo) and van Aken from Watford are both there too, doing pretty decently.

A permanent move certainly does seem pretty certain with his contract expiring after a loan spell to a relegation-battling Qatari side :D
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Update 18 - Key Events and Player Progress from 1 January - 1 June (2021-2022)

Transfers
    • Brian Kent waived by Houston Dynamo

Key Events

January[/center]
    • 7th: RGVFC Toros makes loan offer for Brian Kent
    • 9th: Brian Kent rejects loan offer from RGVFC Toros
    • 30th: FC Porto loses Taça da Liga Final 0-1 to Sporting CP
    February
    • 2nd: İsa İlyas earns MotM by assisting twice in FC Porto's 2-1 win over Marítimo
    • 9th: İsa İlyas selected in Primeira Liga Team of the Week
    • 24th: FC Porto knocked out of Europa League in First Knockout Round after 1-3 loss to Juventus on aggregate
    • 26th: FC Barcelona enquires about £62M transfer for Sid Maverick
    • 28th: Sid Maverick places third for Premier League Young Player of the Month
    March
    • 3rd: Brian Kent waived by Houston Dynamo
    • 13th: Sid Maverick twists his ankle and will miss ~3 weeks
    April
    • 9th: Sid Maverick returns from injury
    • 17th: Juan Mane Teme selected in El-Jaish seasonal best eleven
    • 22nd: İsa İlyas strains his knee ligaments and will miss ~6 weeks
    • 27th: El-Jaish wins Qatar Cup 2-0 over Lekhwiya, qualifying for Gulf Cup Winners' Cup
    • 30th Sid Maverick places third for Premier League Young Player of the Month
    May
    • 15th: FC Porto qualifies for Champions League
    • 15th: İsa İlyas selected in FC Porto seasonal best eleven
    • 15th: Sid Maverick selected in Everton seasonal best eleven
    • 24th: İsa İlyas called up to Turkey for World Cup
    • 28th: İsa İlyas returns from injury

Player Progress
    Brian Kent
    Brian_Kent_Overview_Profile.png

İsa İlyas
    Isa_Ilyas_Overview_Profile.png

Isa_Ilyas_Reports_Stats.png

Isa_Ilyas_History_Career_Stats.png

Juan Mane Teme
    Juan_Mane_Teme_Overview_Profile.png

Juan_Mane_Teme_History_Career_Stats.png

Sid Maverick
    Sid_Maverick_Overview_Profile.png

Sid_Maverick_Transfer_Transfer_Status.png

Sid_Maverick_Reports_Stats.png

Sid_Maverick_History_Career_Stats.png

Current League Tables

Premier League (England)
    1. Man Utd
    2. Man City
    3. Arsenal
    4. Liverpool
    5. West Ham
    6. Chelsea
    7. Tottenham
    8. Everton
    9. AFC Bournemouth
    10. Watford
    11. Burnley
    12. Newcastle
    13. Huddersfield
    14. Ipswich
    15. Middlesbrough
    16. Southampton
    17. Fulham
    18. Leicester
    19. Crystal Palace
    20. Swansea

Ligue 1 (France)
    1. Paris SG
    2. AS Monaco
    3. OGC Nice
    4. Marseille
    5. Olympique Lyon
    6. Guingamp
    7. Montpellier
    8. Stade Rennais
    9. Toulouse
    10. AS Nancy
    11. Valenciennes FC
    12. G. Bordeaux
    13. RC Lens
    14. FC Nantes
    15. Saint-Étienne
    16. FC Lorient
    17. SM Caen
    18. SC Bastia
    19. Dijon
    20. FC Sochaux

Primeira Liga (Portugal)
    1. Benfica
    2. Sporting CP
    3. FC Porto
    4. Marítimo
    5. Braga
    6. Vitória Setúbal
    7. Paços Ferreira
    8. Nacional
    9. Boavista
    10. Rio Ave
    11. Estoril
    12. Portimonense
    13. Moreirense
    14. Arouca
    15. Vit. Guimarães
    16. Salgueiros
    17. Tondela
    18. Chaves

Qatar Stars League (Qatar)
    1. Al-Rayyan
    2. Al-Shamal
    3. Lekhwiya
    4. Al-Wakrah
    5. Qatar SC
    6. Umm-Salal
    7. Al-Sadd
    8. Al-Gharafa
    9. Al-Arabi
    10. Al-Sailiya
    11. Al-Kharitiyat
    12. El-Jaish
    13. Al-Shahania
    14. Al-Khor
  • LaMertesackerRun

I'm actually not sure if it does anything, although yeah I'd assume it would impact leadership if it does.

I agree, I don't think he'll progress very much at all down in Qatar. That was a very pointless loan move from his point of view, and he's not even doing that incredibly well down there, and obviously neither is the club. The team's best player is Sandi Lovric (Sturm Graz youth player that progressed really well, he's playing for the Austria NT despite playing in Qatar), and Andres Chavez (Sao Paulo) and van Aken from Watford are both there too, doing pretty decently.

A permanent move certainly does seem pretty certain with his contract expiring after a loan spell to a relegation-battling Qatari side :D
    Doesn't look like he has which is disappointing and I agree a very poor loan move. Won the Qatar Cup though which is nice. Not heard of any of them but sounds like they are solid players.

Nice to see Ilyas play a bit more this season and get a call up to the World Cup.

Maverick is making big strides by the look of it.

Surprised Kent rejected a loan move away.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    edited August 2017
    Update 19 - Key Events and Player Progress from 1 June - 31 August (2022-2023)

Transfers
    • Sid Maverick transfers from Everton to FC Barcelona for a fee of £64M

Key Events

June
    • 28th: Turkey advances past World Cup Group Stage along with Italy over USA and Morocco
    • 30th: Juan Mane Teme returns to AS Monaco at end of loan
    July
    • 1st: Turkey knocked out of World Cup in Second Round after 0-1 loss to Norway
    • 2nd: Chelsea makes offer for Sid Maverick
    • 2nd: FC Barcelona makes offer for Sid Maverick
    • 11th: Sid Maverick transfers to FC Barcelona, becoming Everton's new record sale and the record transfer for an Indian player
    • 16th: Cameroon win World Cup Final 1-0 over Spain
    August
    • 3rd: FC Porto advances past Champions League Best Placed Third Qualifying Round after 6-1 win over PAOK Saloniki on aggregate
    • 20th: Juan Mane Teme extends AS Monaco contract until 30 June 2027
    • 24th: FC Porto knocked out of Champions League in Best Placed Playoff Round after 2-4 loss to Anderlecht on aggregate, qualifying for Europa League

Player Progress
    Brian Kent

Brian_Kent_Transfer_Transfer_Status.png

İsa İlyas

Isa_Ilyas_Transfer_Transfer_Status.png

Juan Mane Teme

Sid Maverick

Your Team
    AS Monaco
    AS_Monaco_Football_Club_Players_Senior_Squad.png

FC Barcelona
    Barcelona_Players_Senior_Squad.png

FC Porto
    FCP_Players_Senior_Squad.png

Overall Ratings

İsa İlyas - 83 (+2)
    Sid Maverick - 81 (+/-0) (82 if moved to ST)
    Brian Kent - 75 (+/-0)
    Juan Mane Teme - 74 (-1)
    Post edited by IAmLikingFlame on
  • b4usiddhu2
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wow
  • LaMertesackerRun
    edited August 2017
    Just when I think I knew what Teme would do next and then he goes and signs a new contract. Think to progress to the next level he needs to move to a club where he'll play week in week out :/

Looks like Monaco have been active in the market the last few seasons.

Disappointing that my stats have decreased, hopefully he can increase a few overall next season.

Damn that move by Maverick and Ilyas is making improvements
  • IAmLikingFlame
    b4usiddhu2 wrote: »
    Wow

Yep wow indeed. What a transfer that was.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Just when I think I knew what Teme would do next and then he goes and signs a new contract. Think to progress to the next level he needs to move to a club where he'll play week in week out :/

Disappointing that my stats have decreased, hopefully he can increase a few overall next season.

I know, I thought he'd leave too. Maybe he could start to break into the team a little now but it's a really good team so I'm just kinda confused tbf. But yeah He's not gonna play 30 games for them or anything, so it seems dumb especially for five more years.

Very active indeed. Last year they spent £186M and signed Rugani and Lukaku in the same week :o

Yeah I didn't want to see that either. Hopefully he bounces back this year.

Things are definitely looking really good for both Maverick and Ilyas I agree.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Update 20 - Key Events and Player Progress from 1 September - 1 January (2022-23)

Key Events

September
    • 25th: Juan Mane Teme earns MotM by scoring twice in AS Monaco Reserves' 3-0 win over Évreux FC 27
    October
    • 15th: Juan Mane Teme fractures his wrist and will miss ~5 weeks
    November
    • 11th: İsa İlyas scores first goal for Turkey in 4-1 win over Bulgaria
    • 29th: Juan Mane Teme returns from injury
    December
    • 4th: İsa İlyas earns MotM by scoring twice in FC Porto's 2-1 win over Benfica
    • 6th: FC Barcelona advances past Champions League Group Stage along with Man City over Basel and Austria Vienna
    • 7th: AS Monaco advances past Champions League Group Stage along with AS Roma over Spartak Moscow and Molde FK
    • 7th: İsa İlyas selected in Primeira Liga Team of the Week
    • 8th: FC Porto knocked out of Europa League in Group Stage along with H. Beer Sheva to Rapid Vienna and Sparta Praha
    • 24th: Columbus Crew makes trial offer for Brian Kent
    • 27th: Brian Kent joins Columbus Crew on a two week trial
    • 31st: İsa İlyas selected in Turkey seasonal best eleven
    • 31st: Juan Mane Teme selected in San Marino seasonal best eleven
    • 31st: Sid Maverick places second for Asian Footballer of the Year

Player Progress
    Brian Kent

Brian_Kent_Transfer_Transfer_Status.png

İsa İlyas

Juan Mane Teme

Juan_Mane_Teme_Reports_Stats.png

Sid Maverick

Current League Tables

Ligue 1 (France)
    (Season Still in Progress)
    1. Paris SG
    2. AS Monaco
    3. Marseille
    4. Olympique Lyon
    5. OGC Nice
    6. RC Lens
    7. Montpellier
    8. Valenciennes FC
    9. Guingamp
    10. Stade Rennais
    11. Saint-Étienne
    12. SCO Angers
    13. G. Bordeaux
    14. SM Caen
    15. FC Lorient
    16. Toulouse
    17. Stade Brest 29
    18. LOSC Lille
    19. AS Nancy
    20. FC Nantes

Primeira Liga (Portugal)
    1. Sporting CP
    2. FC Porto
    3. Benfica
    4. Braga
    5. Paços Ferreira
    6. Estoril
    7. Moreirense
    8. Rio Ave
    9. Nacional
    10. Vit. Guimarães
    11. Salgueiros
    12. Vitória Setúbal
    13. Portimonense
    14. Desportivo Aves
    15. Boavista
    16. Marítimo
    17. Arouca
    18. Louletano

La Liga (Spain)
    1. Real Madrid
    2. Atlético Madrid
    3. FC Barcelona
    4. Athletic Bilbao
    5. Villarreal CF
    6. Málaga CF
    7. Valencia CF
    8. Real Sociedad
    9. Celta de Vigo
    10. UD Las Palmas
    11. Espanyol
    12. Getafe CF
    13. Girona FC
    14. Real Valladolid
    15. SD Eibar
    16. Real Betis
    17. Sevilla FC
    18. CA Osasuna
    19. Dep. La Coruña
    20. Elche CF

Major League Soccer (USA)
      West
    1. Houston Dynamo
    2. Los Angeles Galaxy
    3. San Jose Earthquakes
    4. Seattle Sounders
    5. Portland Timbers
    6. Vancouver Whitecaps
    7. Colorado Rapids
    8. FC Dallas
    9. Sporting Kansas City
    10. Real Salt Lake
    11. Minnesota United

East
    1. Philadelphia Union
    2. Montreal Impact
    3. New York Red Bulls
    4. D.C. United
    5. Chicago Fire
    6. New England Revolution
    7. Columbus Crew
    8. New York City FC
    9. Orlando City
    10. Toronto FC
    11. Atlanta United

Playoffs

Wild Card Round
    • New York Red Bulls 0-1 New England Revolution
    • D.C. United 2p-2 Chicago Fire
    • San Jose Earthquakes 1-1p Vancouver Whitecaps
    • Seattle Sounders 2-1 Portland Timbers

Conference Semi-Finals
    • New England Revolution 4-1 Philadelphia Union
    • D.C. United 0-3 Montreal Impact
    • Vancouver Whitecaps 2-3 Houston Dynamo
    • Seattle Sounders 0-4 Los Angeles Galaxy

Conference Finals
    • New England Revolution 3a-3 Montreal Impact
    • Los Angeles Galaxy 2-3 Houston Dynamo

MLS Cup Final
    • Houston Dynamo 2-1 New England Revolution
  • LaMertesackerRun

I know, I thought he'd leave too. Maybe he could start to break into the team a little now but it's a really good team so I'm just kinda confused tbf. But yeah He's not gonna play 30 games for them or anything, so it seems dumb especially for five more years.

Very active indeed. Last year they spent £186M and signed Rugani and Lukaku in the same week :o

Maybe but I don't think Teme's quite good enough.

Both in Teme's 2 main positions, no sense whatsoever extending Teme's contract :/

Nice to see Teme has a good goal record this season but being 22 and playing for the reserves isn't ideal. Suppose he was injured for some of the time though.
  • IAmLikingFlame

Maybe but I don't think Teme's quite good enough.

Both in Teme's 2 main positions, no sense whatsoever extending Teme's contract :/

Nice to see Teme has a good goal record this season but being 22 and playing for the reserves isn't ideal. Suppose he was injured for some of the time though.

Yeah based off the start of the year it doesn't quite look like it.

Yeah true.

Yeah it was decent but he wasn't getting many games, playing a bit for the reserves and otherwise spending most of the year sitting on the bench not playing, for the first team. The injury didn't help, but still he should've done more than that.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    edited August 2017
    Update 21 - Key Events and Player Progress from 1 January - 1 June (2022-2023)

Transfers
    • Brian Kent signed by Columbus Crew on a free transfer
    • Juan Mane Teme loaned from AS Monaco to AC Milan for the rest of the season

Key Events

January
    • 1st: Atlanta United and Columbus Crew make offers for Brian Kent
    • 2nd: Brian Kent signs with Columbus Crew
    • 19th: Sid Maverick strains his calf and will miss ~3 weeks
    • 29th: FC Porto wins Taça da Liga Final 1-0 over Benfica
    • 31st: AC Milan and Lazio make loan offers for Juan Mane Teme
    • 31st: Juan Mane Teme joins AC Milan on loan
    • 31st: Chelsea makes offer for İsa İlyas
    • 31st: FC Porto rejects £42M offer from Chelsea for İsa İlyas
    February
    • 5th: Sid Maverick returns from injury
    March
    • 14th: FC Barcelona advances past Champions League First Knockout Round after 2-2 win over Benfica on away goals
    • 15th: AS Monaco advances past Champions League First Knockout Round after 3-0 win over Liverpool on aggregate
    April
    • 18th: FC Barcelona advances past Champions League Quarter Final after 4-2 win over Arsenal on aggregate
    • 19th: AS Monaco knocked out of Champions League in Quarter Final after 3-4 loss to Spurs on aggregate
    • 26th: Brian Kent wins Major League Soccer Player of the Week
    • 26th: Brian Kent selected in Major League Soccer Team of the Week
    May
    • 9th: FC Barcelona knocked out of Champions League in Semi Final after 3-5 loss to Atlético Madrid on aggregate
    • 20th: AS Monaco qualifies for Champions League
    • 20th: Juan Mane Teme selected in AS Monaco seasonal best eleven
    • 21st: FC Barcelona qualifies for Champions League
    • 21st: FC Porto qualifies for Europa League
    • 21st: İsa İlyas selected in FC Porto seasonal best eleven
    • 24th: İsa İlyas selected in Primeira Liga Team of the Week
    • 28th: AC Milan qualifies for Europa League

Player Progress
    Brian Kent

Brian_Kent_Reports_Stats.png

İsa İlyas

Isa_Ilyas_History_Career_Stats.png

Juan Mane Teme

Juan_Mane_Teme_History_Career_Stats.png

Sid Maverick

Sid_Maverick_History_Career_Stats.png

Current League Tables

Ligue 1 (France)
    1. Paris SG
    2. AS Monaco
    3. Marseille
    4. OGC Nice
    5. Montpellier
    6. Olympique Lyon
    7. Stade Rennais
    8. Toulouse
    9. Saint-Étienne
    10. Guingamp
    11. RC Lens
    12. Valenciennes FC
    13. FC Lorient
    14. SM Caen
    15. SCO Angers
    16. Stade Brest 29
    17. G. Bordeaux
    18. AS Nancy
    19. LOSC Lille
    20. FC Nantes

Serie A (Italy)
    1. Juventus
    2. Inter
    3. SSC Napoli
    4. AS Roma
    5. Lazio
    6. AC Milan
    7. Sampdoria
    8. Genoa
    9. Fiorentina
    10. Crotone
    11. Chievo Verona
    12. Novara
    13. Udinese
    14. Torino
    15. Atalanta
    16. Bologna
    17. Carpi
    18. Pescara
    19. FC Empoli
    20. US Palermo

Primeira Liga (Portugal)
    1. Sporting CP
    2. Benfica
    3. Braga
    4. FC Porto
    5. Paços Ferreira
    6. Estoril
    7. Rio Ave
    8. Vit. Guimarães
    9. Nacional
    10. Vitória Setúbal
    11. Moreirense
    12. Salgueiros
    13. Marítimo
    14. Portimonense
    15. Arouca
    16. Boavista
    17. Louletano
    18. Desportivo Aves

La Liga (Spain)
    1. Real Madrid
    2. Atlético Madrid
    3. FC Barcelona
    4. Villarreal CF
    5. Málaga CF
    6. Valencia CF
    7. Athletic Bilbao
    8. UD Las Palmas
    9. Celta de Vigo
    10. Getafe CF
    11. Sevilla FC
    12. Espanyol
    13. Real Betis
    14. Real Sociedad
    15. Girona FC
    16. SD Eibar
    17. Dep. La Coruña
    18. CA Osasuna
    19. Real Valladolid
    20. Elche CF

(Season in Progress)
      West
    1. Los Angeles Galaxy
    2. Colorado Rapids
    3. Seattle Sounders
    4. FC Dallas
    5. Houston Dynamo
    6. Minnesota United
    7. Portland Timbers
    8. Sporting Kansas City
    9. Vancouver Whitecaps
    10. San Jose Earthquakes
    11. Real Salt Lake

East
    1. Philadelphia Union
    2. Columbus Crew
    3. D.C. United
    4. New York City FC
    5. Chicago Fire
    6. Toronto FC
    7. Orlando City
    8. New England Revolution
    9. New York Red Bulls
    10. Montreal Impact
    11. Atlanta United
  • LaMertesackerRun
    Think it's weird that Teme went on loan to AC Milan when he struggled for game time at Monaco but nice to see he has played a good amount for them and to see him scoring a few goals. Discipline is still an issue for him though. A permanent move there would do nicely. :#

Weird to see Teme got in the Monaco seasonal 11 despite barely playing.

Great to see 2 world class players already, will be interesting to see where they go from here.

Also good to see Kent have a club again.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Think it's weird that Teme went on loan to AC Milan when he struggled for game time at Monaco but nice to see he has played a good amount for them and to see him scoring a few goals. Discipline is still an issue for him though. A permanent move there would do nicely. :#

Great to see 2 world class players already, will be interesting to see where they go from here.

A bit weird, but no more weird than going to Qatar :D Pretty decent form he had though, maybe he can get a transfer based on it. And I agree he really needs to stop getting carded.

I don't understand that either... Maybe Jardim had a really strict rotation or something and he was just the best of the rest :D

And yeah definitely good to see how well Maverick and Ilyas are doing, and that Kent's got himself a club again.
  • b4usiddhu2
    All good, except the injuries, not had a single season without an injury.
  • IAmLikingFlame
    edited August 2017
    Update 22 - Key Events and Player Progress from 1 June - 31 August (2023-2024)

Transfers
    • Juan Mane Teme transfers from AS Monaco to Juventus for a fee of £24.5M

Key Events

July
    • 3th: Juventus makes offer for Juan Mane Teme
    • 9th: Juan Mane Teme transfers to Juventus, becoming the record transfer for an Sammarinese player
    August
    • 12th: Juventus loses Supercoppa Italiana 1-1p to SSC Napoli
    • 27th: İsa İlyas earns MotM by scoring once in FC Porto's 1-0 win over Estoril
    • 31st: İsa İlyas places second for Primeira Liga Player of the Month

Player Progress
    Brian Kent

Brian_Kent_Reports_Stats.png

İsa İlyas

Juan Mane Teme

Sid Maverick

Your Team
    Columbus Crew
    Columbus_Crew_SC_Players_Senior_Squad.png

FC Barcelona
    Barcelona_Players_Senior_Squad.png

FC Porto
    FCP_Players_Senior_Squad.png

Juventus
    Juventus_Players_Senior_Squad.png

Overall Ratings

Sid Maverick - 87 (+6) (89 if moved to ST, 88 if moved to CF)
    İsa İlyas - 86 (+3)
    Juan Mane Teme - 78 (+4)
    Brian Kent - 77 (+2)
  • LaMertesackerRun

A bit weird, but no more weird than going to Qatar :D Pretty decent form he had though, maybe he can get a transfer based on it. And I agree he really needs to stop getting carded.

I don't understand that either... Maybe Jardim had a really strict rotation or something and he was just the best of the rest :D

And yeah definitely good to see how well Maverick and Ilyas are doing, and that Kent's got himself a club again.
    True, Teme's had an interesting career to this point. Possibly. Would be interesting to see how Ilyas does in a better league.

Very happy with a move to Juventus, should win a few trophies with them. Nice jump in overall as well although not played competitively for Juve yet. Great jump in value from around 3 million to 28 million in half a season B)

Must be one of the best San Marino players by now, debuted and captained at a young age and now the record transfer (though I'd guess the previous fee would be very cheap) I take it they still regularly lose?
  • b4usiddhu2
    Neymar still in the team limiting Maverick's chances to only being a sub. Hope he gets more chances. Frequent Injuries neither help too.
  • IAmLikingFlame

True, Teme's had an interesting career to this point. Possibly. Would be interesting to see how Ilyas does in a better league.

Very happy with a move to Juventus, should win a few trophies with them. Nice jump in overall as well although not played competitively for Juve yet. Great jump in value from around 3 million to 28 million in half a season B)

Must be one of the best San Marino players by now, debuted and captained at a young age and now the record transfer (though I'd guess the previous fee would be very cheap) I take it they still regularly lose?

Yeah a very odd career path for him. And yeah I'd like to see a transfer for Ilyas soon, there's been a lot of interest in him lately too.

I agree Juve's a great place to go to, they're a winning club and they also have two up front which both would give him more playing time and be more suitable for his versatile playing style.

I'm sure by now he's the consensus best San Marino player ever. They're still completely awful, they've won six games in the seven years Teme's played for them :D
  • IAmLikingFlame
    b4usiddhu2 wrote: »
    Neymar still in the team limiting Maverick's chances to only being a sub. Hope he gets more chances. Frequent Injuries neither help too.

Neymar's actually mostly playing CM at this point, Keita Balde's the guy keeping Maverick out of the first eleven. Now that Messi retired this offseason Balde might be pushed up to striker though which would help you for getting on the pitch more consistently.
  • LaMertesackerRun

Yeah a very odd career path for him. And yeah I'd like to see a transfer for Ilyas soon, there's been a lot of interest in him lately too.

I agree Juve's a great place to go to, they're a winning club and they also have two up front which both would give him more playing time and be more suitable for his versatile playing style.

I'm sure by now he's the consensus best San Marino player ever. They're still completely awful, they've won six games in the seven years Teme's played for them :D
    Ilyas seems way too good for the Portuguese league so good to hear of interest in him.

Great, seen there's only 3 other strikers for Juve on the screenshot so not too much competition and his value is joint highest of the strikers so hopeful of being a regular starter.

Yes B) That's not actually too bad considering on the FIFA national team rankings San Marino are 204 out of 206 so would have risen in game. And I'm guessing those wins were probably in friendlies against equally awful teams. Looked at the San Marino team irl, seems Teme is the joint top national team goal scorer ever already (unless a 41 year old has scored for them in the save which I doubt). Irl it seems they've only ever won 1 game internationally in a friendly. Talk about bad :D
  • IAmLikingFlame

Ilyas seems way too good for the Portuguese league so good to hear of interest in him.

Great, seen there's only 3 other strikers for Juve on the screenshot so not too much competition and his value is joint highest of the strikers so hopeful of being a regular starter.

Yes B) That's not actually too bad considering on the FIFA national team rankings San Marino are 204 out of 206 so would have risen in game. And I'm guessing those wins were probably in friendlies against equally awful teams. Looked at the San Marino team irl, seems Teme is the joint top national team goal scorer ever already (unless a 41 year old has scored for them in the save which I doubt). Irl it seems they've only ever won 1 game internationally in a friendly. Talk about bad :D

He really does, especially on a team that's not ever winning the league.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

Yeah, right now they're 199th, but they got up to 178th at one point. Only teams they ever beat were Andorra, Moldova, Liechtenstein, and Gibraltar. They had a draw against Montenegro this year though which is probably their best result. Yeah Teme's joint top scorer at this point. Wow that's awful :D
  • IAmLikingFlame
    Update 23 - Key Events and Player Progress from 1 September - 1 January (2023-24)

Key Events

September
    • 3rd: Juan Mane Teme makes Juventus debut in 2-2 draw against SSC Napoli
    • 6th: Brian Kent earns first senior cap for USA in 1-4 loss to Germany
    • 8th: Juan Mane Teme sets international record for most goals all-time for San Marino
    • 17th: Brian Kent picked up a hernia and will miss ~4 weeks
    October
    • 14th: Brian Kent returns from injury
    • 22nd: Brian Kent sets club record for most assists in a season for Columbus Crew
    November
    • 8th: Juan Mane Teme selected in Serie A Team of the Week
    • 8th: Sid Maverick selected in La Liga Team of the Week
    • 12th: Columbus Crew advances past MLS Cup Eastern Conference Semi Final after 4-2 win over D.C. United on aggregate
    • 22nd: Sid Maverick selected in La Liga Team of the Week
    • 29nd: Sid Maverick selected in La Liga Team of the Week
    December
    • 2nd: Sid Maverick extends FC Barcelona contract until 30 June 2028
    • 5th: FC Barcelona advances past Champions League Group Stage along with Paris SG over Olympiacos and Anderlecht
    • 5th: Juventus advances past Champions League Group Stage along with Bay. Leverkusen over Liverpool and Ludogorets
    • 6th: Columbus Crew knocked out of MLS Cup in Eastern Conference Final after 2-3 loss to Orlando City on aggregate
    • 6th: Juan Mane Teme selected in Serie A Team of the Week
    • 6th: Sid Maverick selected in La Liga Team of the Week
    • 14th: FC Porto advances past Europa League Group Stage along with RB Salzburg over PEC Zwolle and Zenit St-P
    • 31st: İsa İlyas selected in Turkey seasonal best eleven
    • 31st: Juan Mane Teme selected in San Marino seasonal best eleven
    • 31st: Sid Maverick places second for Asian Footballer of the Year

Player Progress
    Brian Kent

Brian_Kent_History_Career_Stats.png

İsa İlyas

Juan Mane Teme

Sid Maverick

Current League Tables

Serie A (Italy)
    1. Lazio
    2. Inter
    3. AC Milan
    4. Juventus
    5. Fiorentina
    6. AS Roma
    7. Chievo Verona
    8. Torino
    9. SSC Napoli
    10. Bari
    11. Novara
    12. Carpi
    13. Genoa
    14. Atalanta
    15. Bologna
    16. Virtus Entella
    17. Benevento
    18. Udinese
    19. Crotone
    20. Sampdoria

Primeira Liga (Portugal)
    1. Benfica
    2. Sporting CP
    3. FC Porto
    4. Braga
    5. Vit. Guimarães
    6. Salgueiros
    7. Paços Ferreira
    8. Marítimo
    9. Vitória Setúbal
    10. Rio Ave
    11. Nacional
    12. Moreirense
    13. Boavista
    14. Portimonense
    15. Estoril
    16. Tondela
    17. Coimbra
    18. Arouca

La Liga (Spain)
    1. FC Barcelona
    2. Real Madrid
    3. Atlético Madrid
    4. Villarreal CF
    5. Celta de Vigo
    6. Málaga CF
    7. UD Las Palmas
    8. Real Sociedad
    9. Valencia CF
    10. Athletic Bilbao
    11. Levante UD
    12. Espanyol
    13. Sevilla FC
    14. Getafe CF
    15. Girona FC
    16. Dep. La Coruña
    17. Real Betis
    18. Córdoba CF
    19. SD Eibar
    20. Real Valladolid

West
    1. Los Angeles Galaxy
    2. Colorado Rapids
    3. Seattle Sounders
    4. Sporting Kansas City
    5. Portland Timbers
    6. FC Dallas
    7. Vancouver Whitecaps
    8. San Jose Earthquakes
    9. Houston Dynamo
    10. Minnesota United
    11. Real Salt Lake

East
    1. Philadelphia Union
    2. Columbus Crew
    3. New England Revolution
    4. D.C. United
    5. New York City FC
    6. Orlando City
    7. Atlanta United
    8. Montreal Impact
    9. Chicago Fire
    10. Toronto FC
    11. New York Red Bulls

Playoffs

Wild Card Round
    • New England Revolution 0-1 Orlando City
    • D.C. United 1-0 New York City FC
    • Seattle Sounders 1-0 FC Dallas
    • Sporting Kansas City 0-1 Portland Timbers

Conference Semi-Finals
    • Orlando City 3a-3 Philadelphia Union
    • D.C. United 2-4 Columbus Crew
    • Portland Timbers 2-3 Los Angeles Galaxy
    • Seattle Sounders 4-1 Colorado Rapids

Conference Finals
    • Orlando City 3-2 Columbus Crew
    • Seattle Sounders 4-2 Los Angeles Galaxy

MLS Cup Final
    • Seattle Sounders 3-1 Orlando City
  • b4usiddhu2
    7 goals and 2 assists in 12 league games, this is the season to greatness for Maverick.

Nothing major for him regarding National Team I guess?
  • LaMertesackerRun

He really does, especially on a team that's not ever winning the league.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

Yeah, right now they're 199th, but they got up to 178th at one point. Only teams they ever beat were Andorra, Moldova, Liechtenstein, and Gibraltar. They had a draw against Montenegro this year though which is probably their best result. Yeah Teme's joint top scorer at this point. Wow that's awful :D
    They've reached dizzy heights by the sounds of it :D

Nice to see he's now the outright top scorer B)

Average start to the season by the looks of it from Teme