We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Changes Need to Be Made

t_hud_
34 posts Last Pick at the Park
So, last night I decided to boot up my old Xbox and play FIFA13. The gameplay felt amazing!! Slower build up play, weighty passes, good ai and defense too! This game is so much better than this FIFA 17 garbage!

I really hope they get 18 right. I doubt it, because it seems theyre still focusing on making money from FUT. FIFA 17 is so floaty, arcadey, inconsistent, and many other things. I honestly dont think I want to play 17 anymore lol

Comments

• TacticalTugTeam
    1210 posts Professional
    Defending in FIFA18 needs to be more Manual, on FIFA17 it literally does everything for you hence why the skillgap is so small.
  • Jarvisrj3004
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2017
    Give up. EA does not care. So I won't care either. No more money to this garbage franchise as it turn into this mess.
    Post edited by Jarvisrj3004 on
  • MacDaddy
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    PES is the way forward guys!
  • youngevans
    57 posts Park Captain
    MacDaddy wrote: »
    PES is the way forward guys!

Unless they do something better this year. The best option is to quit buying and playing Fifa and PES and go up with mario carts, mario bros and tarzan, those games has no stupidity in them