Looking for fresh Gullit and Hagi!

Tim1982
1146 posts Professional
edited July 2017
Hi guys,

(Sorry if this isn't allowed!!)

I'm willing to pay slightly over the odds for fresh Gullit - 1.55m and Hagi - 185k

If you have one let me know if you'd like to do business! Obviously I'll have to be online and ready to snipe!

I just missed a fresh Gullit for 1.48m last night so 1.55 seems fair?

Thanks!

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    10512 posts Has That Special Something
    Why does it matter if it's fresh...just buy one and get on with it.
  • Ulook92
    12826 posts Has That Special Something
    Not allowed. Sorry.
  • Accomplish
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Hi mate I have a fresh gullit as I packed him last night so just DM me
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Not allowed. Sorry.

Ah okay mate thanks for warning me, won't do this again
  • Ulook92
    12826 posts Has That Special Something
    Tim1982 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Not allowed. Sorry.

Ah okay mate thanks for warning me, won't do this again

I was joking :lol: of course it's allowed
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Is there really any point to getting a "fresh" player? Im really curious whats the fascination with this. Do players get spoiled over time?
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    Is there really any point to getting a "fresh" player? Im really curious whats the fascination with this. Do players get spoiled over time?

It's a valid question! I ask myself this every day. It's either just OCD or a worry that players aren't as good after 1000 games etc.

Some people on here say their player suddenly turns crap after a lot of games, though that could just be them I've never noticed it.

I've assembled a pretty awesome squad of 49 legends, all "fresh" with no previous stats - that's part of it.

Otherwise I'm just being a wally!!
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something

It's a valid question! I ask myself this every day. It's either just OCD or a worry that players aren't as good after 1000 games etc.

Some people on here say their player suddenly turns crap after a lot of games, though that could just be them I've never noticed it.

I've assembled a pretty awesome squad of 49 legends, all "fresh" with no previous stats - that's part of it.

giphy.gif

• yerwaltz
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

giphy.gif

lol this is funny.

But yea i figured it was just an OCD thing and nothing really proven to be an actual thing in the game.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional

giphy.gif

Haha! So you're sure players play same no matter what? I mean, be pretty bad on EA's part if not.

And to be fair I've managed to pick up most of my 49 LEGENDS (!!!) at fair prices given that most people don't know idiots like me are willing to pay more.

And that's also how I made so much profit to be able to afford such an awesome squad.....!
  • yerwaltz
    edited July 2017

giphy.gif

Haha! So you're sure players play same no matter what? I mean, be pretty bad on EA's part if not.

And to be fair I've managed to pick up most of my 49 LEGENDS (!!!) at fair prices given that most people don't know idiots like me are willing to pay more.

And that's also how I made so much profit to be able to afford such an awesome squad.....!

I might keep this in mind for future reference. Can charge a little more coin on those freshies lolol

I mean i have no idea or not. Didnt they have 'morale' in past fifas? maybe something similar to that but not officially part of the game. I think if players get stale, its not from using them so many games, but its probably the tactics needing updated or something.

Then again i do notice how a squad seems to play worse over time, i just attribute that to other factors, not the players themselves. Otherwise what would the point be of contracts?
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something

giphy.gif

neat gif
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    Sometimes I wish they didn't show stats but when I see a player has player 1438 games I immediately discount buying that one and will willingly pay tens of thousands more for one with less than a hundred games. I admit I need help but I'm not alone, there are loads of us who are the same!

To be honest, I won a fresh Gullit for 1.5m a couple of weeks ago but sold him naively expecting lowest BIN to be around 1.35m this Sunday - didn't happen :neutral:
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    Sometimes I wish they didn't show stats but when I see a player has player 1438 games I immediately discount buying that one and will willingly pay tens of thousands more for one with less than a hundred games. I admit I need help but I'm not alone, there are loads of us who are the same!

To be honest, I won a fresh Gullit for 1.5m a couple of weeks ago but sold him naively expecting lowest BIN to be around 1.35m this Sunday - didn't happen :neutral:

You don't need help, my dude, this is nothing out of the ordinary. I prefer fresh players too, although I won't go out of my way to buy a fresh player. But I completely understand if you do that.
  • Tim1982
    1146 posts Professional
    JohnDoe wrote: »

You don't need help, my dude, this is nothing out of the ordinary. I prefer fresh players too, although I won't go out of my way to buy a fresh player. But I completely understand if you do that.
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Thank you @JohnDoe !