The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

WL Playstation level that low?

Comments

• ICUP
    4229 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2017
    Im watching a guy on twitch playing his wl games on Playstation, actually 37-1. He is good for sure but the opponents are simply trash. They have terrible teams (like saponara, murillo, normal sule etc) and they don't even try to defend, they run forward with defenders or slide tackle with cbs, i was shocked by the terrible level they offer on WL.
    When i play wl on xbox i face full tots team, or legends or high end if and players that actually try to play the game with tactics, ptb counter and all the tactics.
    the difference ive seen today is quite embarassing.

Doesn't matter what type of team the opposition has, can have a team full of legends and a team full of TOTS but you can still be trash (high end players dont mean squat) & from what I've seen from some youtubers on Xbox its the XBox players who are trash.
  • NVS_Whiskey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone I play is a massive, sweaty douche. Every team is some variation of a BPL squad with all the usual suspects doing all the usual shenanigans to win. The community is in decline. Its not about wanted to play football any more. It's about who can abuse the system the best.
  • ICUP
    4229 posts National Call-Up
    Everyone I play is a massive, sweaty douche. Every team is some variation of a BPL squad with all the usual suspects doing all the usual shenanigans to win. The community is in decline. Its not about wanted to play football any more. It's about who can abuse the system the best.

1) You have to be sweaty to win games in FIFA
    2) And the BPL has the best set of all round players so whats the problem
  • Kr4zy4Krasic
    754 posts Semi-Pro

He has it the wrong way round anyway. For an above average player the larger the number of players the more likely the matchmaking will give an equal opponent rather than a weaker one. Is this streamer in US or Europe? The level of competition on PS4 in US is much worse than in Europe.

no he is from germany, teidt on twitch. could be a lucky run but to be honest i've never seen so many trash teams competing in wl since october.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2017
    Either the streamer will have started a new account recently, (thus getting lots of noob opponents) or they'll be on the right end of the delay and all or at least most of their opponents are struggling with it and it's making them look far worse than they'd normally be.

This is certainly not the norm on PS4, most teams will have some TOTS players in at the very least for me. Only an odd one doesn't and there are sometimes good players too.