Not all fifa players are ❤️❤️❤️❤️!

G000ner
4893 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2017
Look at me posting a thread that isn't a complaint.

Came up against a guy on seasons (div3). And we were both messing around a bit with skills. I took the lead, but he ended up levelling and then scoring to make it 2-1 in the 90th minute. The goal went through the legs of my player and creeped in at the near post, so a bit lucky, but i was ok with it. I was just happy not to be playing a try hard for the first time in several years. However, he then went and scored an own goal to level it at 2-2. What a guy

Comments

• ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    I very much doubt he would of done that in FUTChamps :lol:

Fair play though
  • Legegg
    1086 posts Professional
    I played a girl in the final of a DKO a while ago who messaged me halfway through the match (was a good match), who asked me if I'd won it yet. Back in the days you could play it several times. I had not and she then conceded an own goal and quit the match. That was really nice. I say it's a girl, she has a girl GT, but you never know these days. Her record is pretty boss and she's top of the match winnings on my friends list. FIFA friend.
  • Richard
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2017
    G000ner wrote: »
    Look at me posting a thread that isn't a complaint.

Came up against a guy on seasons (div3). And we were both messing around a bit with skills. I took the lead, but he ended up levelling and then scoring to make it 2-1 in the 90th minute. The goal went through the legs of my player and creeped in at the near post, so a bit lucky, but i was ok with it. I was just happy not to be playing a try hard for the first time in several years. However, he then went and scored an own goal to level it at 2-2. What a guy

giphy.gif