My problem with untradeables....

matriquetra
221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
You just become blinkered to what else is out there :lol::blush:
Have been buzzing at having this many great players available for nothing but have spent probably close to 5 weeks trying to fit them all into a team and playing with only them :blush:

So i've just gone out and built this:
395c8e24f7a5a1cfa18550edcecf4232.png

But now I've got the feeling of money burning a hole in my pocket :lol:
a76afbc442dfea0a193b51d91bbf5e57.png

I know in the grand scheme of the richness around here there's bigger first world problems to have, but how do you guys cope? :lol:

Comments

• Orison
    74381 posts Icon
    Al Soma and Keita would make my bench, the rest would have been put in the tradeable TOTS SBC. Not good enough for me, I'm not forcing myself to use untradeables when they are way worse than what I can buy.
  • matriquetra
    Orison wrote: »
    Al Soma and Keita would make my bench, the rest would have been put in the tradeable TOTS SBC. Not good enough for me, I'm not forcing myself to use untradeables when they are way worse than what I can buy.

put through 14 cycles of untradeables - tradeable tots cards and packed nothing over 35k :neutral:
    gave up before i started throwing coins at it and this is what I was left with. The only untradeable that genuinely frustrates me is pique, tempted to use him in the barca/ suarez sbc :lol::blush:
  • matriquetra
    would be interested in some opinions on other players to try too @Orison ? budget available is around 600k doesn't need to be a marquee player.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    I only have untradeables I want to use, the rest went into sbcs
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    But you're like palace. On a low level :trollface:
  • Azof
    20509 posts Club Captain
    eww no silvers
  • matriquetra
    I only have untradeables I want to use, the rest went into sbcs

Aside from pique me too, but don't you find you get bogged down just trying to keep reusing them? Had teams for +100 games at a time and then hit that stale point so try and move on but feel the need to keep reusing the same untradeables which inevetably means circling the same league's and missing out on some other league gems... does that make sense? :blush:
  • matriquetra
    Azof wrote: »
    eww no silvers

Have you got an xb1 yet? Was away this week so could have slung you the account to use, could have tested your pack luck vs. Mine too lol
  • matriquetra

Does that make you the lowest level then mert? :trollface:
  • Azof
    20509 posts Club Captain
    eww no silvers

Have you got an xb1 yet? Was away this week so could have slung you the account to use, could have tested your pack luck vs. Mine too lol

No but I am considering One for 18
  • matriquetra
    Well the offers there when you do :wink:
    Will probs be away first week of Oct (haven't booked yet,) but I need a hot holiday to look forward to lol.
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something

Does that make you the lowest level then mert? :trollface:

Gold Juan :trollface:
  • Antparry92
    20891 posts Club Captain
    I'd probably go something like this

Modeste
    Werner-Laca-Mbappe
    Keita-Tolisso
    Plattenhard-Sule-Pique-Zanetti
    Ter Stegen
  • matriquetra
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    I'd probably go something like this

Modeste
    Werner-Laca-Mbappe
    Keita-Tolisso
    Plattenhard-Sule-Pique-Zanetti
    Ter Stegen

4231 mmm not bad but it does mean reusing a lot of the same players,I've been using already bar zanetti. Keita seems more effective further upfield, thanks for the suggestion though :smile:
  • Azof
    20509 posts Club Captain
    Will probs be away first week of Oct (haven't booked yet,) but I need a hot holiday to look forward to lol.

Il try and get one on the cheap when the one x is coming out, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all but fifa to play on it so don't need the S or X
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    eww no silvers

• JJ
    2834 posts National Call-Up
    Hows that CB partnership mate? Packed Felipe untradeable and am very tempted to have him and that other Porto TOTS in my main team now
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »

Keita made it into an SBC. He's just not as good as 92 pogba, Kante, Nain, Hamsik, etc
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    edited July 2017
    JJ wrote: »
    Hows that CB partnership mate? Packed Felipe untradeable and am very tempted to have him and that other Porto TOTS in my main team now

Would also like to know this.

My problem with untradeables is I try and shoe horn them all into a team. Just put this together, haven't had a chance to use it. Will switch to 4312 in game. Not sure how it's going to play but I've been successful with lukaku and hig seperately. (Aurier RB)

4Vxai6I.png
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Al Soma is great, he is probably a top 5 striker in the game and costs 35k
  • matriquetra

Played 5 and resold the team :lol: Felipe seemed solid enough will probs try and use him again in another team at some point that doesn't involve Casillas :lol: tried and hated him 3 times now. Just can get the best out of him for some reason.
  • matriquetra
    illinifan wrote: »
    Al Soma is great, he is probably a top 5 striker in the game and costs 35k

Agreed, 4* wf *skills on a 6ft4 tree that moves like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on a stick, what's not to love :lol:
  • matriquetra
    P wrote: »

Would also like to know this.

My problem with untradeables is I try and shoe horn them all into a team. Just put this together, haven't had a chance to use it. Will switch to 4312 in game. Not sure how it's going to play but I've been successful with lukaku and hig seperately.

This is my main problem too, I might start a club :lol: your team looks like it shat out my team :lol:

Looks like it should play well buuuutt... I'll see you back here in a few hours :lol:
  • matriquetra

Il try and get one on the cheap when the one x is coming out, **** all but fifa to play on it so don't need the S or X

S should drop like a lead balloon when the x comes out. She bought be the s last Xmas so I have no choice but play with it :sunglasses:
  • Azof
    20509 posts Club Captain

Il try and get one on the cheap when the one x is coming out, **** all but fifa to play on it so don't need the S or X

S should drop like a lead balloon when the x comes out. She bought be the s last Xmas so I have no choice but play with it :sunglasses:

130-150 or so on Gumtree atm, try and get one under 100

Finally got the balls to go ahead with the bike so if I have money left over from that :smile: