Is this team any good?

pob125
3797 posts National Call-Up
cpGSb88.jpg

Comments

• Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    I dare say the guy using it isn't.... People only use attribute cards if they're not confident in themselves....

Not your team I'm assuming....
  • pob125
    I dare say the guy using it isn't.... People only use attribute cards if they're not confident in themselves....

:D it's my team....I have thousands of em.and thought I'd see if it would induce a rage msg.

But your correct,the guy using it isn't good. :/
  • pob125
    But for some reason my team felt worse...
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    swap chiellini and de vrij. and sell all the attribute cards :D
  • pob125
    I had tots koulibay....he was a freaking nightmare!!!always got further forward than suarez.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

:D
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Why would you not sell all the attributes they sell for loads if you have thousands of them.
  • Derryboy1893
    3595 posts National Call-Up
    I've got hundreds and they struggle to sell, pace and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and all attributes only
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    I've got hundreds and they struggle to sell, pace and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and all attributes only

wrong. most regular player bronze sell. goalies dont.
  • pob125

Exactly mate
  • pob125
    My squad fitness selling for 2300....getting close to the big hamsik
  • pob125
    @BigKram need your advise
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15972 posts World Class
    It's crying out for bonucci imo
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    pob125 wrote: »

:D it's my team....I have thousands of em.and thought I'd see if it would induce a rage msg.

But your correct,the guy using it isn't good. :/

Haha, my bad....

It does look a good, well rounded team... I agree with the comments about it needing some Bonucci...

And regarding attributes, I don't think they do anything other than give your players a bit of extra stamina so they're fresher at the end of the game....

And I'm convinced that attributes on keepers just break the keeper.... If I play someone with attributes on their keeper I expect to score at least one ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goal against them...
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Git gud
  • LahmChops
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    Git gud

Pics or it didn't happen