The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

TOTS Donnarumma or...

Tar Heels 23
1205 posts Professional
88 Handanovich. Always loved Handanovich and worried I'll miss the long throw trait but 95 reflexes looks like a decent upgrade. Anyone used a fair amount of both guys?

Comments

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    Got TOTS Donnarumma in those Calcio A upgrades and with 100% confidence I can say he is the worst goalkeeper I've EVER used
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Got TOTS Donnarumma in those Calcio A upgrades and with 100% confidence I can say he is the worst goalkeeper I've EVER used

I don't believe they intentionally make awesome cards suck so sadly this doesn't help me. There is a 0% chance he's the worst GK you've ever used. He may not have been good for you but certainly he's better than random crappy rated guys. But I'll at least file that as one vote for Handanovich.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    If you like $$$$$ use Dollaruma, if not then Handa
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2017
    See avatar for donnarumma opinion
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move

I don't believe they intentionally make awesome cards suck so sadly this doesn't help me. There is a 0% chance he's the worst GK you've ever used. He may not have been good for you but certainly he's better than random crappy rated guys. But I'll at least file that as one vote for Handanovich.

Like I said for me personally he was the worst that I've ever used, so yes definitely take that as a vote for Hando.

Guy couldn't save a word document if his life depended on it.
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Jake wrote: »
    See avatar for donnarumma opinion

Care to elaborate on the difference between the two?
  • Tar Heels 23
    1205 posts Professional
    Anyone else have an opinion?
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    IF Hart is better than both for Serie A
  • Jambolad
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Donnarumma is awful... had him
    And went back again and he's awful
  • MegsonsBarmyArmy
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't get Donnaruma he is poo poo
  • Legegg
    1049 posts Professional
    My Donnarumma is immense! Surprised to see the hate for him. Also got him in a SBC pack and used him for about 30 matches and loved him. Replaced him with Schmeichel because I got some more pack luck and was able to afford him, but if it wasn't for that I'd still be using Donnarumma.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22609 posts Club Captain
    Keepers are keepers in fifa and will f**k up regardless
  • Libguy
    5179 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty much everything I've seen on the forums suggests Donnarumma sucks. You see that sometimes with silver players who have great seasons and end up with an 85 TOTS card. The card's stats look immense, but then you look at the ingame stats and they've got like 71 reactions and 65 vision or something. So, maybe, Donnarumma is still somewhat a crappy 76 rated player with 70 positioning at heart.
  • Libguy
    5179 posts Big Money Move
    Libguy wrote: »
    Pretty much everything I've seen on the forums suggests Donnarumma sucks. You see that sometimes with silver players who have great seasons and end up with an 85 TOTS card. The card's stats look immense, but then you look at the ingame stats and they've got like 71 reactions and 65 vision or something. So, maybe, Donnarumma is still somewhat a crappy 76 rated player with 70 positioning at heart.

Just thought of an example -

mpab.png