DADSTER2308 IN DIVISION 5

ItsA3buttonGame
417 posts Sunday League Hero
Had a FULL BPL TOTS 92OVR, couldn't beat my HalfstarFC hahaha, got a 2-2 equaliser in 90th minute after he was passing about back line hahaha, the buzz is EUPHORIC :D:D:D
Couldn't send him even a friendly message as he has messages blocked, posting here because who doesn't visit these forums despite playing FIFA? B)

Comments

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    hmmm this seems wrong.....
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Wow we're so impressed.
  • Izzy2K17
    13763 posts Has That Special Something
    Congratulations, you've earned a cookie :cookie:
  • limjitwe
    10031 posts Has That Special Something
    Hahaha

How mature.
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    You're in division 5 mate grow up and stop bragging about beating kids with 1 hand
  • GeezR81
    1138 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    giphy_13.gif[\img]
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1269 posts Professional
    BigKram wrote: »
    You're in division 5 mate grow up and stop bragging about beating kids with 1 hand

U got sum need talk u get called out for a game n just ignore people
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro

Sorry mate I only speak English
  • ItsA3buttonGame
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2017

HalfstarFC team RTG :D be soon in div1 only took me couple days 52-6-6 2 disconnects out of the 6 defeats haha so so take your face for a sheet haha, or back your mouth up and we have a match and record it and upload it for the forumers :D roughly 6pm GMT.

Team:https://postimg.org/image/b7k1y9unv/092483b8/

Oh and the psn gives an indication he isn't a kid+new June account with a credit card team, and he was a decent player, just thought I wouldn't be able to obtain possession again from his back line lmfao.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2017
    Had a FULL BPL TOTS 92OVR, couldn't beat my HalfstarFC hahaha, got a 2-2 equaliser in 90th minute after he was passing about back line hahaha, the buzz is EUPHORIC :D:D:D
    Couldn't send him even a friendly message as he has messages blocked, posting here because who doesn't visit these forums despite playing FIFA? B)

Congrats....

• BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro

HalfstarFC team RTG :D be soon in div1 only took me couple days 52-6-6 2 disconnects out of the 6 defeats haha so so take your face for a sheet haha, or back your mouth up and we have a match and record it and upload it for the forumers :D roughly 6pm GMT.

Oh and the psn gives an indication he isn't a kid+new June account with a credit card team, and he was a decent player, just thought I wouldn't be able to obtain possession again from his back line lmfao.

Who even are you lol I'll play you on Monday then
  • GeezR81
    1138 posts Professional
    edited June 2017
    @BigKram is gonna woop yo ❤️❤️❤️❤️ @ItsA3buttonGame
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    GeezR81 wrote: »

Even while suffering the mild discomfort of you hanging out of his?
  • GeezR81
    1138 posts Professional
    Indeed
  • GeezR81
    1138 posts Professional

Indeed
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

No discomfort only pleasure :D
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Wait
    You didn't even win? :D
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero

So let me get this straight. You're a self-proclaimed Div 1 player and you're boasting on an online forum about drawing with a Div 5 player?

You then say he was a "decent player" with a full TOTS BPL team... yet he's in Div 5. I think there's a contradiction there!

Finally, hardly anyone visits these forums anyway :lol:
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1269 posts Professional

Its called txt speak mate cba to type proper grammar theres no need. U can clearly understand what im saying so if ur so good show me what the fuss is about and stop being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Im not great im a gold 3 player but i have a decent team. And i want know why u think ur the king of the forum all of a sudden.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero

Its called txt speak mate cba to type proper grammar theres no need. U can clearly understand what im saying so if ur so good show me what the fuss is about and stop being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Im not great im a gold 3 player but i have a decent team. And i want know why u think ur the king of the forum all of a sudden.

Tbh, I have no idea what 50% of "U got sum need talk u get called out for a game n just ignore people" means. You've got to remember the world is also made up of people other than those like you. And, for a laugh, I believe the forum rules say that English should be written here :)
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1269 posts Professional
    snoikdonk wrote: »

Tbh, I have no idea what 50% of "U got sum need talk u get called out for a game n just ignore people" means. You've got to remember the world is also made up of people other than those like you. And, for a laugh, I believe the forum rules say that English should be written here :)

Whatever another funnyman i see (rolls eyes)
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

I couldn't decipher the sentence either
  • limjitwe
    10031 posts Has That Special Something

bro. Not to sound like an arse, I too do not know what you are trying to say.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1269 posts Professional
    Oh my dayz all u grammar ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ur all so sad constantly correcting others. Whats up r u all virgin geeks or something? I think u get more excited over grammar and punctuation marks than ❤️❤️❤️❤️ n titties. Wow what amazing exciting lifes u lead where ur best comebacks is to put someone down over there grammar and punctuation. Haha wow so sad!!
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

Who even are you lol I'll play you on Monday then

You gonna play @JigglySte after? Seeing as you're playing on Monday you must be back from 'retirement'.
  • player
    856 posts Semi-Pro

So u basically handicapped this guy with this low life tactics and now you bragging about it.
    You even copy that team.
    Get lost
  • GeezR81
    1138 posts Professional
    u all virgin geeks or something? I think u get more excited over grammar and punctuation marks than ❤️❤️❤️❤️ n titties.
    I'm not a virgin geek.....honest(selfie incl)
    images_2.jpg[\img]
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh my dayz all u grammar ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ur all so sad constantly correcting others. Whats up r u all virgin geeks or something? I think u get more excited over grammar and punctuation marks than ❤️❤️❤️❤️ n titties. Wow what amazing exciting lifes u lead where ur best comebacks is to put someone down over there grammar and punctuation. Haha wow so sad!!

I don't think anyone was complaining about the grammar (I don't think anyone has that much time). It was more that I couldn't actually understand what was written... seriously. Hell, @hayhor1 come from a totally foreign country and I understand about 75% of what he writes!
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1269 posts Professional

I don't think anyone was complaining about the grammar (I don't think anyone has that much time). It was more that I couldn't actually understand what was written... seriously. Hell, @hayhor1 come from a totally foreign country and I understand about 75% of what he writes!

Its just txt speak and everyone else i ever messaged understands me easily
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Its just txt speak and everyone else i ever messaged understands me easily

Some of us are older man.