duplicate untradeable TOTS lukaku

chosenone
2324 posts Fans' Favourite
Ive been playing around with a pack method and got a walk out on my first attempt...
But it was a duplicate tots lukaku. How nice! Going to be so hard having to submit this into an sbc!

Comments

• finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    So what's the pack method?
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Thought for a second I had second untradable Lukaku too.. But then came the Napoli badge..
  • chosenone
    Bid for things you wont get until you have less than 10k left and then other things I wont mention until I test it out. Got bs in 20 packs not a signle walk out except klassen and casillas untradeable and first attempt on the method I get lukaku, bro gets chiellini.

Nothing major but I have 2m coins and never pack anything. Still needs testing
  • finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    So essentially your method revolves around the game rewarding the poor? I can tell you that that is not the case. I don't pack anything.

Would love to hear the other things you don't want to mention
  • chosenone
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    So essentially your method revolves around the game rewarding the poor? I can tell you that that is not the case. I don't pack anything.

Would love to hear the other things you don't want to mention

Well ive packed 3 walkouts in 7 attempts now including tots lukaku. Got 2 in 20 before that so i'll take anything.

I havnt had much all year until I packed that 1st tots lukaku, you may recall my message elsewhere about 2.5m worth of packs to get 82 at best and 20 totw upgrades again for 82 at best and 1 84 untradeable.

Ive tried a few things and this one seems to have done me ok. I even got 2 84s in my marquee matchups packs something which has never happened this year. I completely rinsed my coins to less than 1k.

It might be bs and just coincidence but I'll try anything