TOTS Duplicate makes me so mad

Mr.Spireite
1656 posts Play-Off Hero
I did one the other day (untradeable) pulled Elias.

Did another today pulled Elias

Makes my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ boil.....

What a farce

Comments

• Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Just recycle it into a tradeable one
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can't as I cannot put the untradable one anywhere can I. I have to discard !!!!
  • WFCBagnall
    92267 posts Moderator
    I can't as I cannot put the untradable one anywhere can I. I have to discard !!!!

Get someone to invite you to a game
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Don#t have any friends, lol
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Switch off console, wait 20 mins then go on companion app. Your new untradeable stays in the unassigned pile allowing you to create a SBC with the one in you club. Submit the SBC the send your new one to your club.
  • Orison
    69192 posts Icon
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Don#t have any friends, lol

Dashboard and wait 30mins then before going on the companion app. No excuses.
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Switch off console, wait 20 mins then go on companion app. Your new untradeable stays in the unassigned pile allowing you to create a SBC with the one in you club. Submit the SBC the send your new one to your club.

Thanks.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2017

He means turn off your console and wait 20 mins then use the web app on your phone to submit it an SBC.

Edit: Companion app
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

Thanks.

No probs
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just really annoyed with this.....
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

It is a pain but at least this way you don't have to discard
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero

It is a pain but at least this way you don't have to discard

Yeah, my pack luck is the worst.....
  • KloppieKing
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elia is a lot more usable than some cards you could have got. I understand you got him Dupe, but thats your decision to discard when you could have put him into another with the companion app. If you are annoyed enough to make a thread about it, you would surely go to the effort to recycle him.

Also, EA don't make you do the packs, that's your choice, you run the risk as does everyone who opens them.

Silly thread imo.
  • RedArmyDoof
    2459 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happened to me too, but with the 84+ TOTW untradeable
    Got IF Gomez (86 version)
    3 packs later, he was back again
    Had to use the dupe in the untradeable TOTS (got Driussi)
  • MattDaddy V1
    1748 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had this happen to me yesterday for the first time with tots subasic. I've only managed to pack an untradeable version of a tradeable and visa versa. Just quit the game and waited half hour and loaded up the companion app but man doing the sbcs on there is an utter balls ache lol.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Had this happen to me yesterday for the first time with tots subasic. I've only managed to pack an untradeable version of a tradeable and visa versa. Just quit the game and waited half hour and loaded up the companion app but man doing the sbcs on there is an utter balls ache lol.

If it's a tradeable version you can list it straight on the market. If it's an untradeable & you have the tradeable version you can swap with club & put the tradeable one on the market. Not sure why you'd need to dashboard in those situations
  • Mr.Spireite
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pulled Guardorda (sp?)
  • MattDaddy V1
    1748 posts Play-Off Hero

If it's a tradeable version you can list it straight on the market. If it's an untradeable & you have the tradeable version you can swap with club & put the tradeable one on the market. Not sure why you'd need to dashboard in those situations
    Nah, both Subasic's were both untradeable. Got him in that 125k pack for doing those 6 SBC's and then used the leftovers from that pack to get another untradeable one so I could use them in a tradeable sbc and he walks out again lol. Ended up doing two tradeable ones and got Lens & Marcelo (Brazilian cb) :joy: