I guess that isn't the end of DKT

Hippyboy6
16467 posts World Class
A lot of people have been suggesting/hoping that there won't be any qualification for the weekend league after TOTS. I just had a look at the schedule & there are requirements up for next week. Hopefully it will still be easier as the rewards are poor so anyone already qualified (gold 3 & above) will give it a miss.

Would it really be that bad for EA to let everyone have a go this late in the game.

Comments

• TNeves95
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    I don't think I'm going to play the WL after this week tbh

I'll give myself a couple of months off the stressful 40 games
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Man I really wish they would do something along those lines at this point, considering they had FUT server maintenance last night , of course when I actually made time to play and finish out my 11 attempts. Little frustrating, probably wont be able to jump on tonight again for that long.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2474 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm with you, don't see the point in keeping it closed off this late in the game.
  • Hippyboy6
    16467 posts World Class
    I started late so I still want to play it & for others that have struggled to qualify, it'd be great for them to try it out. Also be nice to have a few easier games :joy:
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    @Hippyboy6 I'm with the"other" that stuggle for one reason or another lol.

I honestly have been feeling like I stand a better chance at qualifying through seasons lately. The last few weeks went from constant div4-5 to div2, without any regulations or anything, just straight cruisin' :sunglasses:

Could care less about the wl rewards at this point anyways, i just want to say i have qualified and or reached div1 ffs by the end of this fifa lol. Unless people that are auto qualified sit the DKTs out next week, like you are saying, might just focus on seasons.
  • Hippyboy6
    16467 posts World Class
    I can't see people that have already qualified playing for 2k or a gold pack so I think it'll be a lot easier. Everyone, including elite players, have been playing for the TOTS cards. I would guess the last 5 weeks have been the hardest to qualify. I've seen a lot of people post that this weekend will be their last WL (or full WL)
  • G12OGN
    1444 posts Professional
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I can't see people that have already qualified playing for 2k or a gold pack so I think it'll be a lot easier.

Alot play in it for the servers.. servers might be trash but still better than seasons.
  • Hippyboy6
    16467 posts World Class
    G12OGN wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I can't see people that have already qualified playing for 2k or a gold pack so I think it'll be a lot easier.

Alot play in it for the servers.. servers might be trash but still better than seasons.

I doubt it will be anywhere near as many that played for the TOTS cards. Also I'd guess they could only play it once
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25159 posts Player of the Year
    TNeves95 wrote: »
    I don't think I'm going to play the WL after this week tbh

I'll give myself a couple of months off the stressful 40 games

Same. Done it every week since it started. I need a break.