Help Finishing this team with 570k please :D

matriquetra
221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited June 2017
4814b7eac4d95e5a143e852daabd3908.png
Got modeste to add to my nice list of untradeables Want to use all of these players in one squad, been playing around with a few players but keep selling them on for profit :lol::blush:

I was thinking another h/m cb with two mh full backs, had evra and neville with effenburg/ rijkard in the middle...
played a couple of games with modeste up top in a different team and he was a monster, but obv. realise throwing him back up top means needing a strong link in the middle.....

My only rules are full chem or gtfo, special/ legends cards only.... tia for any help/ guidance :smile:
Post edited by matriquetra on

Comments

• matriquetra
    finally back a computer to add a proper pic :lol::blush:
    edited first post to incl an actual picture, would appreciate some help :smiley:
  • matriquetra
    Looks like i'm talking to myself, so i'll update the 38 watchers :lol:
    So i did this, have neville in the TP, was thinking marcano and Casillas, or get herreira, sell neville, buy tots pisc and maybe bday sirigu...
    overnight selling again, can't play until tomorrow night, so may be starting from scratch again :lol:
    d9a63eca231539bfcfd09cb8d851dd4f.png
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Looks like i'm talking to myself, so i'll update the 38 watchers :lol:
    So i did this, have neville in the TP, was thinking marcano and Casillas, or get herreira, sell neville, buy tots pisc and maybe bday sirigu...
    overnight selling again, can't play until tomorrow night, so may be starting from scratch again :lol:
    d9a63eca231539bfcfd09cb8d851dd4f.png

De Gea over Casillias but it looks good otherwise!
  • matriquetra
    edited June 2017
    krakos000 wrote: »

would have to be the regular one as i'm poor :disappointed: ... which annoys my ocd :blush:
    digging around for keeper choices though he does seem to best fit.... unless i go tots hummels, tots ter stegen :smile: aside from his height was a fairly solid keeper for me.....

• krakos000
    18100 posts World Class

would have to be the regular one as i'm poor :disappointed: ... which annoys my ocd :blush:
    digging around for keeper choices though he does seem to best fit.... unless i go tots hummels, tots ter stegen :smile: aside from his height was a fairly solid keeper for me.....

Oh yeah I meant the NIF ha bugs me too but tbh he's amazing. I have TOTS lloris but I'm keeping NIF De Gea just in case. I haven't actually used Casillias but I haven't heard anything good about him yet. I love the team though! Pretty creative
  • matriquetra

Oh yeah I meant the NIF ha bugs me too but tbh he's amazing. I have TOTS lloris but I'm keeping NIF De Gea just in case. I haven't actually used Casillias but I haven't heard anything good about him yet. I love the team though! Pretty creative

Ta, the op pic are all untradeables so can't take too much credit for creativity.

just sold Brehme for 10k profit... only bought him half hour ago :lol:

Looking at Lehman and hummels with tots pisc now :blush:
  • KingLionel10
    16472 posts World Class

Ta, the op pic are all untradeables so can't take too much credit for creativity.

Dont get Lehman, he has no arms
  • matriquetra

Dont get Lehman, he has no arms

Experienced this before.... 2nd time was better.... effenburg and ter stegen maybe... this is hard :lol: