Whats TOTS Khedira like

Vflagship
1205 posts Professional
Looks too clunky to be very good. IS this the case, is he well liked?

Comments

• TheBosz
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I tried him, but using tots biglia at the moment, they felt almost the same for me
  • Retro1989
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Good CDM, he is a bit clunky but you shouldn't be doing anything more than winning the ball and passing it to a better player. You will have to sub him off though at some point, high/high work rates and his stamina means he get's tired very quickly.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Good CDM, he is a bit clunky but you shouldn't be doing anything more than winning the ball and passing it to a better player. You will have to sub him off though at some point, high/high work rates and his stamina means he get's tired very quickly.

This.
  • shepj6
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been very good for me, had him TOTS Biglia and Hamsik in midfield, now dropped Biglia and moved TOTS Gomez back into midfield. For me Khedira has been steady as a rock, never fails to win a tackle, obviously not the fastest but is great at doing what he does best - winning the ball and passing it. Compliments Hamsik and Gomez very well.
  • zl Gshock
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not for me, his agility stiflies him a bit but you're not gonna be zigzagging with Khedira, he still dribbles past players. With his long shots and passing I prefer him more as a CM.
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    cheers for the responses guys, gonna stick hamsik there and get gomez for cam, never been good with the big clunky types
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Had him and got rid

In a 4231 next to its biglia he was good but much as I like the formation it's too hard to score against better oponants.

I switched back to 41212, and moved khedira to cm and he's not really noticeable. Went back to if Mario.
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone find a chem style that really worked for him?

I bought high on him so he's not coming out of my squad, even though I haven't found him to be that great. I've stuck with players in the past and grown to like them eventually, so I'm hopeful (Verratti as an example).
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner

which really limits his usefulness IMO

especially with WL, idk about anyone else but fully 1/3 of my matches go to extra time so stamina is a huge consideration for me. SBC luiz is the only low stamina player I have, but he gets subbed off every match in the '70 for POTY kante so I'm not too upset
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Too slow, clunky.
  • rensstyle
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    hes pretty decent, but he's a sub for me, Biglia is better next to Hamsik and Mertens
  • MoUnited7869
    992 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Too slow, clunky.

• Icosa_Gaming
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2017
    too slow for the weekend league
  • TaRpInOs
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I like to play Khedira at CDM with Shadow chem. Just remember, if you put him on aggressive interceptions, then you need to sub him (stamina).