Last WL?

G12OGN
1519 posts Play-Off Hero
It may have been asked already but is this the last WL? The schedule still doesn't show a DKO for next week..

Yes i know many are quitting after this week myself included. Games dead, no need for monthlies from July etc.

Makes sense to finish it now..

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    I f****** hope so
  • Rickmord
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    I f****** hope so

This
  • Primal
    11258 posts Has That Special Something
    If WL stops the game dies straight away so not sure why they would end it. Isnt there still 3 months until fifa 18. Knowing ea theyll want to squeeze as much extra money as possible from this fifa.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Apparently still some fut champs kit not given out yet tho
  • Sercs
    22244 posts Club Captain
    I'd be surprised, still some events left to run.
  • Silent Singer74
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They might just let everyone play it and have qualification during the week but still give rewards out. Just a guess
  • Silent Singer74
    Have no qualification, fat texting thumbs.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    They might just let everyone play it and have qualification during the week but still give rewards out. Just a guess

TBH that's the most logical thing for EA, it'd get newbies to the weekend league buying packs to try to get better teams to compete
  • SupaNoodle1990
    edited June 2017
    It's a strange one imo. It would make sense for them to continue with events still to come and use them as the reward, but it would also make sense for them to end it and give us a 2 month break before we start it all again. Which would tie in nicely with the summer months were people will be going out more than usual. Problem with ending it is, I can see a lot of players not playing Fifa at all if they have not got champs to play. Doubt a lot of players will want to play divisions or singles at this stage.

Lots are looking for a reason to call it a day now, and no champs could be that reason.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    I'll play until the new Fifa is out even if it's dead :lol:
  • SupaNoodle1990

So will I, like I do every year. Will be nice to play some singles though were it doesn't matter if I win or lose, without losing out on rewards by not playing champs.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up

So will I, like I do every year. Will be nice to play some singles though were it doesn't matter if I win or lose, without losing out on rewards by not playing champs.

Yeah true, I've not played one singles match on this Fifa, just seasons and futchamps :lol:

• Silent Singer74
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

TBH that's the most logical thing for EA, it'd get newbies to the weekend league buying packs to try to get better teams to compete

A lot of people who've played from the start but haven't qualified often would also give them the incentive to play for the rewards. Yes, alot of stacked teams are out there now, but if people only hit 11 wins for example, they will be happy with that considering they haven't got that through the year.
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    I can't see them ending the WL just yet. I know there's nothing to play for necessarily but people just wouldn't play it anywhere near as much if there was no more WL and at the end of the day EA want to make money from people opening packs.