This broke me

hrv97
3399 posts National Call-Up
Worst Wl ever? yes
Worst Gameplay ever? Yes
3 Disconnects? Yes

Wanted to get g3 and then stop, but no, i had to face the biggest **** out of all players this year:

Y3WBdGu.gif

That's me done for this wl

Comments

  • AlexM1218
    715 posts Semi-Pro
    I tried playing 13 games and disconnected from 10. Haven't had problems all year with DNF's.

    RIP
  • hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    AlexM1218 wrote: »
    I tried playing 13 games and disconnected from 10. Haven't had problems all year with DNF's.

    RIP

    Mate I got a penalty and he rage quited in the **** Last minute
  • Markusnasty
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happens all the time
  • TacoDaPug
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lmao good job EA :D **** useless company
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    People who do this are the absolute worst.
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional
    Ea need to make it like normal seasons, if your opponent DC, you get the win even if the score was a draw or losing !
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Was he wearing the kit with Bell written on it?
  • GUNR3
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why can't they just give you the win? If you disconnect then you loose. Its that simple EA.
  • Diggy
    13539 posts Has That Special Something
    KeepItUp wrote: »
    Ea need to make it like normal seasons, if your opponent DC, you get the win even if the score was a draw or losing !

    Trouble is this happens in seasons aswell
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    GUNR3 wrote: »
    Why can't they just give you the win? If you disconnect then you loose. Its that simple EA.

    because i can just dos you and then i get the win.
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    It is a pisstake. I had this happen in the 90th minute of a really close game at 0-0 before. So frustrating
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Worst Wl ever? yes
    Worst Gameplay ever? Yes
    3 Disconnects? Yes

    Wanted to get g3 and then stop, but no, i had to face the biggest **** out of all players this year:

    Y3WBdGu.gif

    That's me done for this wl

    You do realise this is ea's fault and not the other players ?
  • hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    IDARYL wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Worst Wl ever? yes
    Worst Gameplay ever? Yes
    3 Disconnects? Yes

    Wanted to get g3 and then stop, but no, i had to face the biggest **** out of all players this year:

    Y3WBdGu.gif

    That's me done for this wl

    You do realise this is ea's fault and not the other players ?

    You do realise how stupid your comment is?
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    hrv97 wrote: »
    IDARYL wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Worst Wl ever? yes
    Worst Gameplay ever? Yes
    3 Disconnects? Yes

    Wanted to get g3 and then stop, but no, i had to face the biggest **** out of all players this year:

    Y3WBdGu.gif

    That's me done for this wl

    You do realise this is ea's fault and not the other players ?

    You do realise how stupid your comment is?

    We I'm sorry this is a English forum and you are posting things that are in a weird language on that video. What I'm taking from it is that you won a pen and the opponent thought efff that because it was near the end and quit and it caused you to disconnect. Is that what I'm seeing
  • Hippyboy6
    16858 posts World Class
    IDARYL wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    IDARYL wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Worst Wl ever? yes
    Worst Gameplay ever? Yes
    3 Disconnects? Yes

    Wanted to get g3 and then stop, but no, i had to face the biggest **** out of all players this year:

    Y3WBdGu.gif

    That's me done for this wl

    You do realise this is ea's fault and not the other players ?

    You do realise how stupid your comment is?

    We I'm sorry this is a English forum and you are posting things that are in a weird language on that video. What I'm taking from it is that you won a pen and the opponent thought efff that because it was near the end and quit and it caused you to disconnect. Is that what I'm seeing

    I'm pretty sure the opponent disconnected so as the game was 0-0 it was voided. That's definitely on the other player.
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    its cheaper if you quit while losing.

    saves fitness.

    sad but true. im not paying 1200 coins to play 1 game.
  • hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    Recardo wrote: »
    its cheaper if you quit while losing.

    saves fitness.

    sad but true. im not paying 1200 coins to play 1 game.

    He could have quitted the game After the **** penalty
  • Diggy
    13539 posts Has That Special Something
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Recardo wrote: »
    its cheaper if you quit while losing.

    saves fitness.

    sad but true. im not paying 1200 coins to play 1 game.

    He could have quitted the game After the **** penalty

    Yeah he might of even saved it he did it just to annoy you & it worked as he knew it would
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Recardo wrote: »
    its cheaper if you quit while losing.

    saves fitness.

    sad but true. im not paying 1200 coins to play 1 game.

    He could have quitted the game After the **** penalty

    Yeah he might of even saved it he did it just to annoy you & it worked as he knew it would

    Depends what was happening in the game, I wouldn't give someone the win who didn't deserve it. I notice the foul on the pen isn't on the video I'd like see it
  • Recardo
    9097 posts League Winner
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Recardo wrote: »
    its cheaper if you quit while losing.

    saves fitness.

    sad but true. im not paying 1200 coins to play 1 game.

    He could have quitted the game After the **** penalty

    Yeah he might of even saved it he did it just to annoy you & it worked as he knew it would

    Depends what was happening in the game, I wouldn't give someone the win who didn't deserve it. I notice the foul on the pen isn't on the video I'd like see it

    exactly
  • hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Recardo wrote: »
    its cheaper if you quit while losing.

    saves fitness.

    sad but true. im not paying 1200 coins to play 1 game.

    He could have quitted the game After the **** penalty

    Yeah he might of even saved it he did it just to annoy you & it worked as he knew it would

    Depends what was happening in the game, I wouldn't give someone the win who didn't deserve it. I notice the foul on the pen isn't on the video I'd like see it

    Guys like you are the reason why this community is rotten af
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    hrv97 wrote: »
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Recardo wrote: »
    its cheaper if you quit while losing.

    saves fitness.

    sad but true. im not paying 1200 coins to play 1 game.

    He could have quitted the game After the **** penalty

    Yeah he might of even saved it he did it just to annoy you & it worked as he knew it would

    Depends what was happening in the game, I wouldn't give someone the win who didn't deserve it. I notice the foul on the pen isn't on the video I'd like see it

    Guys like you are the reason why this community is rotten af

    Let's see the pen its virtually near the corner flag. Why's it rotten not giving somebody the win who doesn't deserves it ?
  • Hippyboy6
    16858 posts World Class
    IDARYL wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Recardo wrote: »
    its cheaper if you quit while losing.

    saves fitness.

    sad but true. im not paying 1200 coins to play 1 game.

    He could have quitted the game After the **** penalty

    Yeah he might of even saved it he did it just to annoy you & it worked as he knew it would

    Depends what was happening in the game, I wouldn't give someone the win who didn't deserve it. I notice the foul on the pen isn't on the video I'd like see it

    Guys like you are the reason why this community is rotten af

    Let's see the pen its virtually near the corner flag. Why's it rotten not giving somebody the win who doesn't deserves it ?

    Just to clarify, in this situation you would deliberately quit to stop the other person getting a win?
Sign In or Register to comment.